What is the Origin of Your DIS Screen Name?

Nothing too original here and it matches my license plate...my initials AC:love:DSNY. That says it all! Luckily most of my family is the same way.
I always thought it was a play on AC/DC. Like you were a big fan so you went with AC/DSNY.

I grew up in a town called Newry in Northern Ireland, moved to Canada when I was 14 but still think of myself as a Newrygirl, hence my disname:goodvibes
My story is similar...but I moved from New Jersey to Colorado. My license plates say JRSYBOY and I use it for my primary email, as well. You can take the boy out of Jersey but you can't take the Jersey out of the boy. Whatta you lookin' at?

"mvf-m11c" is the serial number for a machine and I have always use this for all of my different accounts. It is the serial number for a anime show called "Gundam". It is like a giant robot with a samurai style head.

"mvf-m11c" is the serial number for a machine and I have always use this for all of my different accounts. It is the serial number for a anime show called "Gundam". It is like a giant robot with a samurai style head.

Bret, this makes so much more sense, and I though you just closed you eyes and pecked at the keyboard. :)

ohh yeah that makes sense bret! :goodvibes

i dont know if i posted but

i picked funball. becuase i was tired of having to rack up another disney inspired screen name and so i figured i'd do what i am , a ball of fun!, and so i turned it around and now its' funball! andhey i am fun! i am a barrel of monkeys..and when you put skiingfast and i together we are "snowball" ..RFLOL

My favorite book is "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis (Also my fav Author.. Well Tied with Richard Laymon) and I ever since reading it when i was 14 (yep I was young when I read it) I have used the main character's last name (PAtrick Bateman) as my nickname on forums ever since :)

What a fun thread!!

Although not terribly creative, I like my screen name. I was trying to decide on one after lurking for a time, and had a bunch of ideas like "glass_slipper" which were all taken. After trying my millionth or so screen name and getting the virtual buzzer, I muttered something not-so-nice to the screen (Bite Me) and was rewarded with inspiration.

It's kind of obvious. I've been using the same screen name in various places since a little after windows 95 came out. If you are wondering the saying is, "The older I get, the faster I was".

My name comes from the fact that there's always at least one Matchbox Twenty cd in my cd changer. Weird name for a Disney forum I know, but I had just come off of 4 shows in less than two weeks! I'm a HUGE fan, almost to the point of being a stalker! :scared1:

WDI2B translates to - walt disney imagineer to be

i want to become an imagineer in the field of mechanical engineering and just build rides and make kids dreams come true

My is my first golden retriever's name. We had him for almost 16 years. My avatar is our current retriever - Kona - who is 2 1/2.

I chose Pink Princess because I have three sons and no daughters. No neices either. I am surrounded by boys, so I must wear the pink pants in the family! Haha, hey I take liberty with whatever girliness I can get away with. So I will make sure I get in some face time with my favorite Disney Princesses while at DLR, even if the boys say EW!!! "30" is my age...unfortunately! :rotfl2:

my screen name is a combo of my nick name and last name

Mindy Jones - minjo

not very creative but I found that it isn't taken a lot of the time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter