• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite attraction at Epcot?

Thanks for all of your favorites. I'm going to try and get the most out of Epcot this time.:thumbsup2

My family loves Soarin', but my I love Spaceship Earth, too. If you have not been since it was redone, it really is neat. Also, just walking around the world in the evening is wonderful. Exploring the different communities, talking to people who REALLY are from those regions of the world, and trying their foods. We love just taking it easy in Epcot after a long day in one of the other parks. Test Track is a lot of fun, too.

Soarin' is AMAZING! Tied for my all time top 3 Disney rides.
I know what you mean about things being somewhat 'hidden' at Epcot....but if you dig a tiny bit, you will find amazing things.

Mission Space and Soarin' are such unique rides. I dont think you could find anything that can mirror the way those feel - unless you actually go hang gliding or ride in a space ship!

I love the WS. It's great to just walk around and soak things in at a theme park and be able to experience things without waiting in a line.

I also love the aquariums and how you can view the same tanks from many different angles. Again - something to experience without a line!

Jamie and Randy and Mark and Tony and Scotty

Off Kilter rocks! :banana::banana:

(I'll be there this afternoon - anyone else?)

Kim Possible missions! They're a blast. Also really enjoyed Turtle Talk with Crush and LMAO with the Great Piggy Bank Adventure

I really feel like I don't give Epcot a chance. We go and kind of walk around and leave. Maybe because you don't really see the attractions. What am I missing? What is your favorite ride or attraction at Epcot? We are going in November for 10 days and I have 2 planned for Epcot. Let me hear it. What do you really enjoy there? Thanks

It sounds like you're just not EPCOT folks. That's cool. Not all the parks gel with all the folks. I'm not a DHS guy at all, and that's mostly because of the park's atmosphere (because it certainly has a handful of top notch rides). EPCOT has top notch rides, too, but maybe you just don't "feel" the place, like when I'm in DHS and I feel less "into" it.

Re: recommendations. Frankly, ever since Main Street in MK turned exclusively T-shirty, World Showcase is THE goto place (well, other than the Polynesian or Contemporary hotels) for me to feel completely immersed in Disney the way I was as a kid. I'd recommend it, but you sound like you've been there before.

The rides in FW are uniformly pretty good, although I find Soarin' and Test Track a tad overrated. Spaceship Earth and Mission: Space are the real deal, and I love to spend at least a sizeable chunk of time enjoying the Living Seas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter