What Is Your Restaurant Must-Do?

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
With all the Free Dining excitement, my husband and I were chatting about our must-do's every year, free dining or not...so what are your top 3???

Mine:
California Grill
Sanaa
Citricos

We don't really have a must do because we like trying different places but we almost always end up at:

Lounge at HBD, I love me a chef salad and glass of wine.
Spice Road Tables, seems we get hungry around 3 and don't want lunch or supper so small plates from there work well.
Nomad Lounge, we just love this place and get a couple of small plates.

We don't really have a must do because we like trying different places but we almost always end up at:

Lounge at HBD, I love me a chef salad and glass of wine.
Spice Road Tables, seems we get hungry around 3 and don't want lunch or supper so small plates from there work well.
Nomad Lounge, we just love this place and get a couple of small plates.

Oooooo Spice Road Table is amazing!! It's our 4th on our list, last year we ate there twice! LOL!! I prefer to eat outside though, the food is just as good inside, lol, but I love the ambiance outdoors!

Musts:
San Angel Inn dinner (I always get the Carne Asada)

Pecos Bill lunch (We split a salad and a fajita plate...simple and delicious)

Tusker House Breakfast (Not usually a fan of breakfast buffets, since I don't see the value in paying buffet prices for what amounts to cheap American breakfast food, but there are enough unique and tasty offerings to make this place a must-visit)

Flame Tree BBQ lunch (We order lots of chicken. It's tasty and the protein fills us up for a while)

Cape May Cafe dinner (We pretty much just try to eat our weight in crab legs)

We have relatively simple tastes, and usually prefer the quick service meals to allow more time walking around the parks.

When traveling no with my daughter it is:
Tepan Edo
Raglan Road
Tusker breakfast

Via Napoli every trip. Other than that It changes depending on the trip. THis trip it’s HDDR and BOG lunch. Both new to us but must dos.

Glad to hear you guys love it so much. We are trying it for the first time in two weeks and can't wait!

We've loved it forever! Before we were married in Disney, we would go there with friends and loved the table share, once we got married, the table share was an awesome way to meet new people and the beer cheese soup was to die for! Once kids came along, the show and the dancing was more than enough to keep our children entertained for hours as we chatted with tablemates and with each other and now that the kids are older, we have a blast meeting new people again and kids the same ages as our kids!

'Ohana is number one for me for sure. All the food is THE BEST (I'm weirdly partial to the chicken wings that come with the "sides". I could eat a solid dozen of those at a go.) and their desert is probably the most amazing in all of WDW.
Garden Grill is my second choice, the theming is totally on point and you get to meet some characters if that's your thing and the food is delicious. Some of the most tender steak I've ever had. Plus, the Stouffer's mac and cheese makes you feel like a kid again!
Third is a toss up between the Hoop-Dee-Doo and Raglan Road. They couldn't be more different but on the one hand fried chicken is my ULTIMATE food and there's is some of the best I've ever had anywhere and the show never gets old for me and on the other I'm 100% Irish at heart and just being there and hearing the music and eating such great food is an incredibly joyful experience.

This is hard for me because we like to try new ones every time. The ones we have liked the most were:
Nine dragons-dinner
Beaches and cream-dinner
Cinderella’s royal table-dinner

For us as of our last trip ...
CP for breakfast
Yatchman's for a dinner
Mama Melrose lunch
Homecomin for dinner & / or lunch
Polite Pig dinner &/or lunch
WPE dinner & lunch

If you asked a few years ago Chef's for lunch would be on the list but they went to an All day menu. So many of the things we liked are gone (Quiche, Crepes and Fish sandwich ) & the current menu doesn't appeal to us for lunch. We have found service at park restaurants better at lunch.
So we have dinner at DS or a resort TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter