What park do you spend the least time in?

Park you spend the least time in

• DHS

Votes: 254 51.1%
  • AK

Votes: 148 29.8%
  • MK

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 17.3%

• Total voters
AK. Like the theming, EE is my favorite ride, love animals...but it is just so oppressively hot there, and we go in summer. I can't figure out why it feels so much hotter there, but others seem to feel the same way, so at least it's not just us who feel that way. We also aren't huge fans of the dining selections there, though we love Y&Y.

DHS still NEEDS StarWars Galaxys edge.
BTW.... I dont even wnat to experience TSL in plain summer.
We just got back and boy o boy... we had a sunny day in February and it was hard to find shade.

I do not even bother with Studios, so zero is easily the least time I spend in any park.

DHS just doesn’t have enough for me to stay that long.

However, the Christmas decorations last year were very pretty, we liked that. Star Wars will be a draw.

I tend to rotate which parks I hit on each trip. One trip might be heavy on Epcot and DHS and the next heavy on MK and AK. I spend less, but probably equal, time at AK and DHS, and much more time at Epcot (my favorite) and MK.

We typically spend the least amount of time at HS, even when it was full of attractions it was still our least visited park.

HS for sure. I don't know that TSL will change that, GE might help eventually whenever the crowds aren't horrific.
TSL has not changed it for us We like RNRC, TOT, the fireworks show, and to eat at Sci Fi. That is it. One of our favorites was the Great Movie Ride :sad:

AK is our least favorite park. We've never done the trails, but we also aren't big zoo/animal type people. We do the safari once while we are at DW, but missing it wouldn't bother me. I do love EE and like to ride it a few times. Dinosaur is fun too. FOTLK we went to for the first time last month and liked it, but it's not something I'd wait in line to see again. We did NRJ and it was ok, but probably won't ride again. Didn't get FP for FOP because we are bigger and not sure if we'd fit.

HS has my favorite rides (RNRC and TOT, and we loved SDD), but I don't think I could spend a full day there. Also couldn't do a full day in EP with a child, but if it was an adults only trip (never do that) I could. As someone that goes every couple years, MK is probably the only park I could spend the whole day in at this point. As a new or infrequent visitor than I think you could spend an entire day in every park though.

Still DHS. I don't ride RNR or Tower, so Toy Story Land just means that the park now warrants a visit for 3 hours.

We spend the least amount of time in Epcot. Just nothing here to hold our interest. DHS still has a lot of shows we enjoy. I know we have seen them several times but we still like them. I hope TSL and GE make it a full day park. With the GMR gone(one of our favorites) and the backlot tour gone( again we really liked that one too) our last trip to that park was short. We spend the most time at AK. It’s my kids favorite park.

DHS still NEEDS StarWars Galaxys edge.
BTW.... I dont even wnat to experience TSL in plain summer.
We just got back and boy o boy... we had a sunny day in February and it was hard to find shade.
OMG it’s so insanely hot, we once went on a day in September, and were meeting part of our group there. We ended up sitting on the ground in between the two sides of the swirling saucers with some strollers because it was the only sliver of shade we could find Hahahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter