What park do you spend the least time in?

Park you spend the least time in

• DHS

Votes: 254 51.1%
  • AK

Votes: 148 29.8%
  • MK

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 17.3%

• Total voters
Ours is DHS. We were there on opening day for TSL and have visited twice since then. We most often use it as our arrival day park and do what we can in the time that we have. TOT is just okay for my family and no one really like RRC except me and I can take it or leave it.

I'll admit, I was somewhat surprised to see the majority of the vote went to DHS even though that is definitely ours. In fact, we are skipping it altogether in May. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan, and I'm sure he will want to spend more time there once the new land opens, but for right now, even with the new TS attractions, we just don't love it. RNRC is one of my favorite attractions, which makes me sad, because we will only ride it once and be done. Plus, there aren't many good food options, though the shopping there is nice.

AK for sure. My kids' favorites are HS, Epcot, MK and AK in that order. We usually do 8-day tickets and visit each park twice, but the last trip they wanted to skip the second AK day altogether and do all 4 parks that day.

I'll admit, I was somewhat surprised to see the majority of the vote went to DHS even though that is definitely ours. In fact, we are skipping it altogether in May. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan, and I'm sure he will want to spend more time there once the new land opens, but for right now, even with the new TS attractions, we just don't love it. RNRC is one of my favorite attractions, which makes me sad, because we will only ride it once and be done. Plus, there aren't many good food options, though the shopping there is nice.

For me it's a mishmash of a failed attempt of a park. Eisner took a grand leap and failed the target spectacularly(see CA + DLP as well). That being said Disney has done an excellent job of adding worthwhile attractions over the years, since the IMO disastrous launch(I remember a time in the 90s when we'd pop in do ST and ToT and immediately leave). But what DHS lacks that all three other parks have in spades is a purpose. I mean what is it even supposed to be anymore? I DO like some of the rides and shows, but I don't enjoy just wandering the park, which is one of my FAVORITE things to do in the other three parks. GE will massively change this of course, but it won't help the mishmash feeling in my eyes. I wish Disney would designate DHS as the place where their hollywood IPs(NON disney animation studios) are brought to life, but those IPs are already spread everywhere so it's much too late to make that DHS's specific purpose.

I fully understand persoan preference but not to go!! ToT, RnR, SDD (just because its new and to see what it is like) TSM, StarWars, Lion King Show, Those are all worth a trip to HS, in my opinion.
It was partially a medical issue, I'll throw that out there lol
We knew it was going to be super crowded and likely a very long time to get anywhere, and we were sore from previous days in the parks
I don't really like huge thrill rides, and that's mostly what HS is
There's also the notable lack of shade in TSL, and since I pass out if I'm in the sun for more than say, 10 minutes, we figured it wouldn't be a good idea

DHS here. TSM and lunch at MM with maybe a VotLM in there.
I could spend every day of a WDW vacation at DAK.

Used to be AK for us, long ago. We'd combine AK/DHS in one long day. I wouldn't say Pandora changed that, more that our appreciation of AK has grown over time, and I really hate leaving it now. DHS also takes up a decent chunk of our trips because it is my nephew's favorite park.
So sadly, the park we spend the least amount of time in has become Epcot. I WANT to spend time taking in the details of the world showcase, but the crowds are generally annoying, even more so when there is a festival on, and there's not really enough to do in Future world to keep the groups attention. (Weirdly, I miss a lot of Innoventions. There were some cool things to do on both sides)

Voting for DHS, followed by AK. I've had a few trips (including my most recent one last month) where I skip DHS entirely. Toy Story Land hasn't changed that, but we'll see after Star Wars. I'll usually spend 1.5 or 2 days each in MK and Epcot and just 1 in AK.

The consensus with my family is AK will be a hard pass on our next trip. We were all thinking that this trip, but wanted to give it one more shot. Everest and Dino are cool, but Avatar did nothing for us. Our last trip was one day per park except Epcot which we used two days on. Next trip will probably be two days MK and HS, one day Epcot, no AK.

Still DHS.

We found TSL to be too overcrowded, so it really only added enough time to use our Slinky FP+ to our normal DHS schedule. It's cute, but not enough to make me spend much time jammed in like sardines.

I've discovered that Magic Kingdom has and will continue to be my least favorite park with all the updates to the other parks.

I find that HS (TOT, ST, Slinky, Toy Story & Aerosmith) with the upcoming Star Wars land has probably the best rides.
With Epcot a distant second, with Test Track, Soarin, Mission Space, although if I like the Guardians ride, that would put it closer to HS with me.
AK I think a close third with Pandora, Everest, Kali Rapids (when it's hot), Safari.
And MK? It's more nostalgic rides with the only must do ride is Space Mountain and personally, I'd still rank that ride under most of the rides from the other parks. Last time, e missed out on Seven Dwarves Mine Cart ride and it didn't bother us.

Epcot has the best food. Think I'd put AK second because I really liked Tiffins. Third is MK, followed by HS.

I think MK also goes down for me because I haven't warmed up to new fireworks special and I fear what will happen when they replace Illuminations.

For 3 trips - only went to AK once.

We are planning on going there next time. The kids are bigger and several want to do the River Rapids.

HS for sure. I don't know that TSL will change that, GE might help eventually whenever the crowds aren't horrific.

Ak....it is my least favorite park. It just does not appeal to me. It never has since the first time I went in 2007. however, AK Lodge is my favorite resort. Isnt that ironic...?!?!?

Last time we went was before Toy Story Land (or whatever it's called) was open and there was a bunch of construction, so DHS and AK were kind of tied. Now, especially after Galaxy's Edge opens, AK will be the winner of "least time spent in park"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter