What's it cost to have the park for yourself?

WDW4us2003

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the estimated cost is to:

1) Rent out Typhoon Lagoon for the afternoon/evening

2)Rent out the Magic Kingdom (or any of the parks) for a few hours after closing??

I know this is all done through corportations, senior night, etc., but does anyone have experience with this?

How could I find out the answer??::MickeyMo :Pinkbounc

Thanks!

I want to say that DisneyLAND in California is about $10,000 for the evening, but I could be wrong. I have no idea about the water park or MK.

If you do it, can I come?:teeth:

we can start a collection and we'd have it in no time...The Disers take Disney hehe

My husbands company has done this a few times. not sure what the cost is. Call Disney and ask for the group sales and events department. They will take all your information such as size of group, what type of event your looking for and they will send you an estimate of the cost. Good Luck.

There are enough DISers going at any given time, we could start collections and have monthly DIS nights :)

I am working on a group trip for 100-300 right now (probably June '05). I'll ask and see what the requirements are, then we can see if there are enough poeple that want to do it.

I think it would be great to have a MK DIS night. We'd have to make T-Shirts :)

MK 15,000 just for the park.
Spectro is 125,000 yes this is the correct figure (or at least it was last time I printed it out through Convention Services)
Fireworks 30,000

Spectro will be a bit modified, I will arive in the lighted Carriage to my awaiting guest who will be seated infront of the castle..I want to be married on the stage at Cinderella's Castle after we :love1: I want the whole nine yard with fireworks and all. And all the Diser's will be invited to share in the fun. Our reception will follow with stations in the lands with themed music, food, etc to match... :rolleyes: In my dreams...

Seriously though, if anyone has the exact figures I'd be curious... Hey you never know! :hyper:

Originally posted by Dznefreek
MK 15,000 just for the park.
Spectro is 125,000 yes this is the correct figure (or at least it was last time I printed it out through Convention Services)
Fireworks 30,000

How many hours do you get the park for?

That means that if 272 people got together and put in $55.00 reg park addmission, it would be paid for. Lets get something going... :bounce:

Imagine how empty it would be, talk about no lines... :earseek:

$15,000 sounds like a bargain. It wouldn't take many of us here to pool the money and do that.

Is it really only $15,000?

Has there ever been any talk about a DIS night at Disney World?

Sign me up for this!!! I'd pay a couple hundred to participate in a DIS night at MK...55 would be nothing!!!

Well I know if you pay to have a wedding reception in the MK, you still have to pay for any additional rides to be open, and depending on the attractions can be (if I remember correctly) at least $1,500.00 and up to the high thousands. The whole place isn't just up and running like during the day.

$15,000 must only be for the park to be open. It must be additional for rides.

The prices I was quoted for just a section of MK by the group events people were pretty close to this.

Waht a wonderful idea. Bet if it were possible someone would have already thought of it though. If not, count me in. I would pay double just to have the park with all my DIS friends to ourselves. LOL

SG/Linda

For a DIS get together (exclusive, without anybody else outside DIS members), I'm willing to pay up to $150 per day per person if that means I can get on all the rides in one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter