What's it cost to have the park for yourself?

I have dreams of this, the WHOLE park to myself.....oh, and a few others too.;) I would want to have Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, the Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain Open!;) Can you imagine all of us riding those rides with NO wait?!:eek: :bounce: WHOO HOO!

This sounds great.
We need to get a real feel for how many people would like to do this and have someone contact Disney to see if it is doable.

I bet with only about 1000 Dis people at 100 dollars each, we could probably have a large part of MK open with some of the major attractions open, the Main Street shops, and one restaurant or a buffet. It would depend on how many people we got, but it does sound doable. Or like somebody else said, if we were able to get 5000 people together at 50 bucks a piece, they'd probably just open the whole park, but 5000 is a lot of people to get to commit to something like that. Is there a way maybe Dreams Unlimited could agree to make the arrangements and take the payments? I think we would have to have a business make the arrangements so they could take credit card payments over the internet, instead of having people try to send cash or checks through the mail to somebody. Then the business could say, "if we get 5000+ deposits for $50, then we'll have a DIS night at the MK. If not, then we'll either refund the deposits, or if enough people want to send extra to rent a portion of the park, then we could still proceed" kind of thing. But I think all it would take is a business or somebody who has an internet credit card business to make the arrangements.

5000 people...would that be like an eride night typical crowd? How many usually come to eride? I guess, unlike eride, that we wouldn't have to necessarily have been in the park that day (to burn a regular ticket). I would LOVE to attend something like this but the hard part seems the timing. Many of us have kids in school so would it have to be in the summer? Take the kids out of school? Will they even rent it out in the summer when the park is usually open late? I'd even enjoy renting MGM with the major rides open.

Who could actually have the ability to coordinate this?

It is so much fun just to dream about a night like this! Just the few folks who have read this thread are jumping at the chance - i bet it could happen!

I would buy 3. We are all addicted enough to do it. It would be well worth the trip!!!

It would be really cool but a nightmare to co-ordinate.

In any case, mark me down for 2 tickets. :D

You can sign me up to help plan! I'm a great party planner! ::yes::

We'd take 2 tickets!!! But it would have to be over the summer or over a school vacation. :earsgirl:

There are over 60,000 of us plus our families. If we realy put ourselves into this I bet we could do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter