Where are you stationed?

We're at Ft. Carson in Colorado....we both really love it! (even if it's kinda cold here!)

We are stationed at Kadena AB, Okinawa, Japan. Not our favorite assignment but we will survive it.

We are Goodfellow AFB, San Angelo, TX. My home town!

aw, goodfellow! i really enjoyed san angelo during our two stints there. we were only there for a year total, 6 months back in '04 & another 6 months just ending this past march but i really did enjoy it. i love the small town atmosphere & all the friendly people. sure it is in the "middle of nowhere" but you pretty much have all you need there.

----

we are currently stationed at patrick afb located just south of cocoa beach, fl. it's great living 45 minutes away from disney world!

How do you ladies in Japan like it? Yokosuka is potentially on my list, Okinawa, not so much...too much like Hawaii from what I hear. (which I LOVE Hawaii but want something different).

We went to Hawaii in Jan and I would much rather be in Hawaii than here in Okinawa. Don't get me wrong it isn't the worst place but it is very expensive here and I miss the travel opportunities that we had in Germany. I will say the Japanese are very nice and I am sure that when we leave in 2009 that we will have fond memories.

After my boyfriend gets back from Saudi he will be stationed at Kaiserslaturn AFB in Germany.

How do you ladies in Japan like it? Yokosuka is potentially on my list, Okinawa, not so much...too much like Hawaii from what I hear. (which I LOVE Hawaii but want something different).

I assume that since Yokosuka is on your potential list that your a Navy family? I like living here but I wish we would have chosen to come here for shore duty. Having your spouse on a forward deployed ship means they are always gone. There is so much to see and do and Tokyo Disneyland is fairly close:cool1:

We are stationed at Marine Corps Air Base Cherry Point in Havelock, NC.

I assume that since Yokosuka is on your potential list that your a Navy family? I like living here but I wish we would have chosen to come here for shore duty. Having your spouse on a forward deployed ship means they are always gone. There is so much to see and do and Tokyo Disneyland is fairly close:cool1:

Yes, we are Navy. He's on seaduty now and is forward deployed here so I know how sucky that is, lol. He's gone now, lol. I think Japan would be seaduty as well and he'd go back to a ship because he owes 2 more years of seaduty after being here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter