Where are you stationed?

Currently at Fort Leavenworth,KS will be heading to Mannheim Germany in April/May!!

So anyone who has been stationed in Germany please,please,please pm me any and all info you think I may need!!!

Checking in from Oak Harbor, Washington! So far from WDW! :scared:

Ft Meade MD: A Squid surrounded by Groundpounders!!!!

Just you wait though, we have plans for the Army /Navy game Bwahahahahah :rotfl2:
What's worse is half the people in hi s office are civilians....

Ft Meade MD: A Squid surrounded by Groundpounders!!!!

Just you wait though, we have plans for the Army /Navy game Bwahahahahah :rotfl2:
What's worse is half the people in hi s office are civilians....

Whats it like living there? We thought about coming there but everyone says to stay away because its bad.

I can honestly say this is the ONLY duty station I have ever HATED.. and yet I am about to become the Ombudsman.

it took almost six months before his Clearance came through.. which was started BEFORE he left NPS. it takes an average of 30 days before we get an answer one way or another about leave chits, and they are losing about 8 people in the next four months..all senior O4s..and the one person they have coming ....is an O2...

I miss Sea Duty and I am offering bribes to the person in charge of assigning bodies to fill IA billets.

Career wise, it's great for him. as far as everything else.. well DC is nice.. The Zoo in particular is a favorite haunt.....But I miss the West Coast.....:sad1:

We are stationed in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and working directly with Canadian Forces. Our closest U.S. base is Ft. Drum and I breathe a sigh of contentment everytime we cross the border into Ogdensburg, NY. Moved from Hawaii to here, so it has been "interesting".

My new DH is stationed at Little Rock AFB, in Arkansas...I have been a military brat and military wife my entire life...Sad I know:rolleyes:

But what can i say...for some reason those military guys just wouldn't stop chasing me...so I married another one!:rotfl:

Atleast this one makes his own decisions and still manages to take care of me...:cloud9:

I am originally from Little Rock AFB...but I have lived all over...currently praying for orders in 2009 when the DH re-enlists :rolleyes1 :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter