Where is your next vacation?

Scotland and Ireland cruise next month.

We asked our travel agent about a river cruise on the Mississippi and she called it the "Big Muddy" and wasn't impressed with the idea. But since she lives in Missouri she said a travel agent from somewhere else might have a different opinion.
If I may ask, is your cruise DCL?

Ocean City, Maryland August 12-19.

Not finalized yet, but we’re planning to go to Seattle in October to see a Kraken NHL game. It’s the only team I’ve yet to attend a home game. Also Vancouver and Victoria BC.
Spent 10 days in Seattle, Vancouver and Victoria. We're from the eastern US.

Love your devotion to hockey!! Huge Pens fan here!

We were disappointed with Seattle, loved Vancouver, but really loved Victoria. We wish we would have skipped Seattle completely and rented a car and driven outside of Victoria.

Spent 10 days in Seattle, Vancouver and Victoria. We're from the eastern US.

Love your devotion to hockey!! Huge Pens fan here!

We were disappointed with Seattle, loved Vancouver, but really loved Victoria. We wish we would have skipped Seattle completely and rented a car and driven outside of Victoria.
We’re planning about 10 days in those three cities too. I‘ve been to all three before, but it’s been about 25 years.

I did a Pittsburgh-Columbus NHL trip in 2018. And I loved the old Igloo.

Currently we are near Chicago for the US Gymnastics Classic.

Next week Williamsburg.

Christmas / New Years we’ll be in Florida.

Just spent five weeks on the road going up to Alaska and back. Probably going to do some trips up to Maine this fall. Nothing really planned at the moment.

Aug. 2023- WDW
March 2024- Gatlinburg WDW
Jan. 2025- Caribbean Cruise (1st cruise ever! Yay!)

These are my current set in stone trips (booked and paid for), but I sometimes do small ones in the middle of my big ones but those are more spur of the moment than planned.

Edit: March 2024 has been changed WDW! My grandmother enjoyed her 1st trip so much that she insists on another! lol Ah, well, I can count it as a early birthday trip! 😉

Last edited:
I spend about half of each year traveling in my RV. I'm currently out on a trip now that includes Land Between the Lakes, Cades Cove and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Planning a big trip out west soon but not sure of the details yet.

We spent 2 weeks in Ireland in summer ‘22. It’s one of my favorite places ever! Looking to head to Scotland next summer.

We originally planned to do them together, but we’re still working, and as I researched, 2 weeks just wasn’t enough time to see both. We really needed several more days for just Ireland. We didn’t make it to Northern Ireland.

We spent 2 weeks in Ireland in summer ‘22. It’s one of my favorite places ever! Looking to head to Scotland next summer.

We originally planned to do them together, but we’re still working, and as I researched, 2 weeks just wasn’t enough time to see both. We really needed several more days for just Ireland. We didn’t make it to Northern Ireland.
That is my dilemma. DH and I will both be retired, but about 2 weeks is our limit for being away from home. So many place we still want to visit, and we’re just not sure we’ll get back to that area again (we are in the US).

About to head home. southern Michigan for a few days. Overnight in Pittsburgh. Three nights in Williamsburg Virginia and two in Cleveland. Rock and roll hall of fame and Cleveland white sox game.

Road trip. Car turned 222,222 yesterday

London (hopefully*) 27 Sep-8 Oct.

*--This will be our 3rd try at going to London. In 2018 I had a serious accident about 6 weeks before and we couldn't go. We were going in April but we had a death in the family about 3 days before leaving. If we don't go this time, maybe we'll say we're not meant to go there!

Our next vacay is a LONG way off because we just went on vacation last month. I don't know where our next one will be. We recently returned from Branson. It was really nice and we had a good time.... geez we probably sound old. :o

Ireland and Scotland next summer/early fall. Just began my research. Lots to think about!

Scotland is wonderful!! I'd love to go back - been twice for 10 days each.

We're going to HHI in 3 weeks. We'll be there for a week.

Heading to UOF for OI Meetup in December then to WDW for Jollywood nights. Another week long trip.

Early September - Northern Michigan
Late September - Las Vegas (to see Adele)
October - Northern Michigan
January - Caribbean Cruise
You will love that show! We saw her in Jan. and it was fantastic!

About to head home. southern Michigan for a few days. Overnight in Pittsburgh. Three nights in Williamsburg Virginia and two in Cleveland. Rock and roll hall of fame and Cleveland white sox game.

Road trip. Car turned 222,222 yesterday

Should have hung around for another day or 2, all of the Football Hall of Fame activities are going on this weekend in Canton, about an hour south of Cleveland.

We just got back from 4 nights at the Jersey Shore, used to go there when the kids were younger and my daughter was feeling nostalgic and wanted to go. Also did an Alaskan cruise in May.

No specific plans the rest of the year, although DH turns 50 in Nov. and wants to do something (we went to Italy for mine), but he won't commit to anything! He was 90% sure on Greece, but it looks like it's kinda cold that time of year, and a lot of places shut down for the winter. So maybe Spain? maybe London again? Maybe an AI in the Caribbean? Just pick something so I can plan! It's only 3 months away!

Legoland Windsor by motorcoach and staying at Holiday Inn near Legoland Windsor is my next vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter