Where to buy womens clothing, preferably online?

I just ordered my first stitch fix... why am I nervous?!
I tried StitchFix several times and never ended up with anything I liked or liked enough to pay some of the ridiculous prices. The only way the pricing made sense was if you were purchasing the entire order you were sent so you received the discount. I think I tried 3 different stylists, lots of pics on Pinterest, being specific on what I wanted and then just gave up.

I hope it works out better for you! I have friends who swear by it. I guess I am just particular and do like to shop :)

I love stitch fix. It can be pricey, but I have never sent back an entire box, and sometimes even love (or like) all items enough to keep them all. I don't know if I will be doing it long term because of the expense, but I find that it is a good way to update my wardrobe.

I did a clothing box once. I can't recall which one it was. I ended up sending the entire box back. It was ridiculously overpriced clothing that wasn't even that great of items. I feel like they send the clothes that aren't selling elsewhere so it is a way of liquidating items.

I just got one stitch fix order, not the regularly scheduled one. Just an experiment, but I hope it does turn out well. I’ll update when it comes in! I ordered a couple of things from amazon, also. Will hopefully have a little more time This weekend to check out the other sites. I’m just tired of looking dumpy when everyone else looks like they actually care about their wardrobe! Thanks again for all the feedback!

Sometimes I find stuff on Old Navy online but not always for work. Nordstrom sometimes has some great sales and you can get some great stuff. For example this tunic has great reviews, I almost bought it several times. lol: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/perfec...gory-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=LIGHT PINK. There stuff is great quality and holds up. I love this dress it's very flattering comfy: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/knit-m...gory-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=SKI PATROL

I tend to get a few pieces there and pair it with some less expensive pieces so I'm not spending a fortune.
I follow fashion bloggers on Facebook and they post many outfits and show me when things are on sale. They are regular people with regular jobs (teachers etc) and they do this on the side so they dress normally and shop at Old Navy, Target etc.

Call me old school, but for work clothing, I like Macys and Dillards department stores for selection and quality (I order online for them -- so much easier than going to the store and I just return what I don't really like). For sweaters I like Lands End. I rarely have to return anything I order from there.

eBay, Poshmark, Thredup. You can get some great deal on used clothes in good condition, and new stuff too.

I have to Business. I usually shop at NY and Co or Banana Republic and sometimes GAP. Hoping that you are enjoying your new job.

I love shopping at Nordstrom Rack & Dry Goods and online I like Simple Addiction. It's a good mix of trendy but not "teenager" sizing:)

I like the Dress Barn, tbh. I don't shop much online, though, because I have to touch the fabric to see if I'd like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter