Which park has the most to do for adults?

I'd have to say you if you are a "mature" adult, (and I don't mean old), Epcot would be the best choice. But if you are a "kid" at heart there is so much more to do at MK.

I think, for me, Epcot is the most Adult park. Much education/cultural exploration in the World Showcase and thinks to explore with a few thrill rides in the future world section up front.
If you're a movie buff, then MGM would best interest you. The animation studio, the Great Movie ride, the stunt shows etc, with a few thrill rides thrown in.
If you're a traditionlist and want the full on Disney experience then MK is the way to go. From Mainstreet to each land, traditional Disney rings true. As well a few new attractions. Mickey's Philharmagic was very good.

Tough choice, only one park? I agree that it comes down to MGM vs EPCOT. Either one is a good choice. I envy you. The first visit is always that much more magical. Have fun. You can't make a wrong choice here.
:earsboy:

I know you are trying to do just one, but you can take a boat between MGM and Epcot if you have a park hopper. I see no reason why you can't go to MGM and do Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster right next to it then head over to Epcot for the rest of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter