Who Drank All the Rum? A 9/20 Southern Caribbean Cruise Adventure!

I am here and looking forward to it. :goodvibes

Welcome! Glad you could join.

Okay, caught up. I think the cruise sounds exciting and so happy you have some great excursions planned. And a DIS meet!

The only disappointment is you are NOT going to DW and we wn't get to meet.

Welcome Kathy! I'm so disappointed we won't meet this trip....I'll have to plan better in the future!

Hi Jill. I'm here. Plans look incredible. :thumbsup2

Jenny! Thanks...I'm pretty excited!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yay for a free ticket!

Ah, the port/pier drama...

Bummed we don't have anything that really overlaps but hopefully the 2 mixology sessions will be around the same time. :goodvibes

Yay, Cynthia is here!

Ugh, the port/pier drama. :rolleyes2 I just shake my head.

We will have to figure out a time to meet...I'm in the 2pm Mixology but I could see if I could switch if you have the 4pm. Let me know!

Jill in CO

I just finished up all my FE gifts. Whew! That's a big project to cross off the list. I hope people like them. I couldn't go with my first idea since the only distributor was out of stock so I came up with Plan B. I will share details later since one of the recipients is on this cruise. :yay:

This time in 2 weeks I'lll be getting ready to land in San Juan. I am so looking forward to this vacation. Now I need to start packing!

Jill in CO

It's Single Digit Dance Day! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

9 more days until I take off for San Juan! I cannot wait to go. I've been so stressed lately and I can't wait to not care about anything except my next Konk Kooler. :rotfl2:

My poor puppy had her toe amputated today due to a MAST tumor. We've tried to do the surgery a couple of times before but an allergic reaction the night before and some high liver levels. The vet has been trying to get it done on her schedule with enough time for Bailey to heal before I leave on vacation. Poor thing looks so pathetic tonight. She should be better tomorrow and my fingers are crossed that she heals quickly so I don't have to worry about her when I'm gone.

I saw a performance of Pippin this weekend...if you like musicals you really should go see it! Great performance and a really cool take on the show.

I did start to pack this weekend. I made a trip to Target for Tide pods for laundry and sunscreen. The weather is turning cool and rainy so the shorts are in the suitcase. I need to get some more done this week. I need to figure out how to pack my FE gifts. All in all I'm making good progress!

Now I need to find some books to download. Any suggestions for good vacation reading?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Jill in CO

Your poor baby! I hope she heels fast! I know some of those tumors can be agressive so I hope hers is not! She is sweet!

Yay :cool1: for your trip being so close right now! You must be thrilled. It really does sound like a place. And yay for getting the FE gifts done. Something I am too intimidated to do. :laughing:

It's Single Digit Dance Day!

Woot!

My poor puppy had her toe amputated today due to a MAST tumor... Poor thing looks so pathetic tonight.

Aw.. Poor pup. Looks so sad.
"But what did I do? Was I a bad doggy?" expression on her face.
How's she doing?

The weather is turning cool and rainy so the shorts are in the suitcase.

Did you guys get any snow, like they did in Calgary?

Now I need to find some books to download. Any suggestions for good vacation reading?

Anything by Grisham or Dean Koontz, The Century Trilogy by Ken Follett
to name a few.

Poor poor pup! Packing the FE items, yes, that will be interesting for me too!

I hear you, we are in vacation implosion. I know I've had trips but a couples trip, no kids, that's been almost a year and a half which is long for us! We need this trip!!!!

One week, one week!!!!

I'm at the airport now leaving for a work trip and all I can think of is my next departure from this airport is vacation!!!!!

Yay for progress on the packing :)

Bailey is finally starting to feel a bit better but she's still not eating much at all. She woke up perkier this morning and I'm pretty sure she will be starving by the time I get home tonight. She gets her bandage checked tomorrow so we'll see what the vet says.

It has turned rainy and cool here. Fall arrived all at once! They are talking snow in the mountains on Friday but its supposed to be back up to 80 on Sunday in Denver. Got to love wacky Colorado weather.

I really need to get serious on packing this week. I can't believe that I leave this time next week.

Jill in CO

Yay for being so close. I hope Bailey feels better before you go away. Poor little guy. :hug: You're going to have a blast! Good job on finishing the FE gifts! Reminds me I need to gr8 a clue on mine.

I just finished up all my FE gifts. Whew! That's a big project to cross off the list. I hope people like them. I couldn't go with my first idea since the only distributor was out of stock so I came up with Plan B. I will share details later since one of the recipients is on this cruise. :yay:

This time in 2 weeks I'lll be getting ready to land in San Juan. I am so looking forward to this vacation. Now I need to start packing!

Jill in CO

Yay for FE being finished! :banana:

I'm sorry about your sweet pup. :hug:

Poor Bailey; glad to hear he is feeling a bit better today. :hug:

I'm glad the packing is underway. I hear you on the cooler weather. Our high Friday is going to be a whole 59 degrees. I can't wait to get to Florida.

Aw, I feel so sorry for your dog! She does look a little pathetic, but a lotta cute, in that picture. :goodvibes

Yay for being so close. I hope Bailey feels better before you go away. Poor little guy. :hug: You're going to have a blast! Good job on finishing the FE gifts! Reminds me I need to gr8 a clue on mine.

Thanks! I'm sure she will be fine. The whole thing has just stressed me (and her!) out. I love doing the FE Exchange but the gifts stress me out. I blame reading the FE gift threads and getting turned off by all the super picky people. ;)

Yay for FE being finished! :banana:

I'm sorry about your sweet pup. :hug:

Thanks! Hope you are feeling better today! Your cruise will be here before you know it.

Poor Bailey; glad to hear he is feeling a bit better today. :hug:

I'm glad the packing is underway. I hear you on the cooler weather. Our high Friday is going to be a whole 59 degrees. I can't wait to get to Florida.

Thanks Kathy. She is a trooper...I just feel so bad that she has to go through this.

This weather is crazy! I'm not ready for winter yet and every prediction says its going to be another rough one!

Aw, I feel so sorry for your dog! She does look a little pathetic, but a lotta cute, in that picture. :goodvibes

Thanks Glennbo. She is a cutie pie.

Jill in CO

I hope Bailey is improving! Such a cute dog!

I am signing up - really interested in hearing all about the Southern Caribbean since I was once booked on one of those cruises!

Glad Bailey is feeling better. Hope the vet thinks the foot is much better.

Not long to go.

I hope Bailey is improving! Such a cute dog!

I am signing up - really interested in hearing all about the Southern Caribbean since I was once booked on one of those cruises!

Welcome! The Southern is going to be great but the Panama Canal is a bucket list trip for me.

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter