Who Drank All the Rum? A 9/20 Southern Caribbean Cruise Adventure!

Glad Bailey is feeling better. Hope the vet thinks the foot is much better.

Not long to go.

5 more days! We woke up to rain/snow and temps in the low 30's this morning. Someone forgot to tell the weather gods that its still technically summer.

Bailey had her bandage check last night and they said she is healing nicely. There was one spot that hadn't scabbed over yet. Fingers crossed that she continues to heal well so they can take the sutures out on Tuesday. I really can't afford for the stitches not to come out since I leave on Wednesday morning. I can't ask the people dogsitting for me to take her to the vet. ARGH! This is why I wanted to wait until I got back. Fingers crossed everything will work out.

Jill in CO

I saw on the news this morning that Denver was about 34 degrees with snow and thought of you. I hope that everything with Bailey works out before you go. So exciting!

Snow in Denver?

Isn't that early in the season?

Stay safe. Glad to see that Bailey is improving. Hope that bit of the foot scabs over.

:banana: Soon you'll be basking in the warm sun!

I saw on the news this morning that Denver was about 34 degrees with snow and thought of you. I hope that everything with Bailey works out before you go. So exciting!

Snow in Denver?

Isn't that early in the season?

Stay safe. Glad to see that Bailey is improving. Hope that bit of the foot scabs over.

Apparently we set a new record temperature today! Record was 69 and we barely got above 45. The snow wasn't much more than a few flurries but it's about a month too early even for that! I'll be so happy to be in warm Puerto Rico in a few days.

Jill in CO

I'm with you...I can't wait to get to a warm climate. Our high has been around 52 with rain for the last two days. It actually went down to 44 here at night. People...it's still summer. I keep reading that winter will be as bad for us this year as it was last. Lord help us all.

Jill, if I don't get back here for some reason, have a wonderful time.

Interesting how locations vary. I would so love it to be cool. We have excessive heat warnings and watches going on here. They are opening "cooling centers" for folks without access to A/C, and they actually have to tell people on the news to "workout at the coolest time of the day".

I hope the time goes quick for you and s9n you get some warm relief.

Well, the bags are almost packed and I'm working to wrap up last minute errands. (Note to self...find the SW drink coupons!) I'm not sure how I'm going to get through another day of work! :rotfl:

Mani/Pedi is scheduled for tonight and I'm taking my dog to the vet tomorrow where hopefully (fingers crossed!) that she can get her stitches out and I can quit stressing over it. :rotfl:

The weather warmed up quite a bit here over the weekend but I'm still ready to go put my toes in the sand!

Jill in CO

Well, the bags are almost packed and I'm working to wrap up last minute errands. (Note to self...find the SW drink coupons!) I'm not sure how I'm going to get through another day of work! :rotfl:

Mani/Pedi is scheduled for tonight and I'm taking my dog to the vet tomorrow where hopefully (fingers crossed!) that she can get her stitches out and I can quit stressing over it. :rotfl:

The weather warmed up quite a bit here over the weekend but I'm still ready to go put my toes in the sand!

Jill in CO

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: for bags being almost packed. I hope the sweet dog can get her stitches out. We warmed up a tad, but it's cold again today. It's supposed to be 80 on Saturday...after we leave.

Good luck with the pup!

It was cooold this morning for the commute to work (39F) but it's warmed up now. (64)

One more sleep! One more sleep!

I am (over) packed and ready to go! I ran my dog to the vet and the stitches weren't ready to come out yet. They rebandaged her and told me it was ok to just bring her back when I get back from the trip. Whew! I dropped her off at my friend's house and I know they will take good care of her. I will bring back a bottle of rum for them for sure!

I'm off to try to sleep. We'll see how that goes. :)

Jill in CO

Go on have a great trip and turn off your phone!

Although I will miss you being the first to "like" my post on Facebook! :rotfl2:

One more sleep! One more sleep!

I am (over) packed and ready to go! I ran my dog to the vet and the stitches weren't ready to come out yet. They rebandaged her and told me it was ok to just bring her back when I get back from the trip. Whew! I dropped her off at my friend's house and I know they will take good care of her. I will bring back a bottle of rum for them for sure!

I'm off to try to sleep. We'll see how that goes. :)

Jill in CO

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: you are leaving. :)

I'm glad the pup will be okay until you get home and glad the pup is in good hands.

Have a fabulous time.

Have fun! Be safe! And tell us all about it when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter