Who here thinks that someday they will meet their future spouse at Disneyland?

Yep 2 more days.. just got to make it two more days .. but I am already an emotional wreck!! And way beyond excited!!

We used to have this awesome maltese terrier called Chloe. Whenever she got excited she peed everywhere- just dont do that & you will be fine!!!!!:rotfl:

We used to have this awesome maltese terrier called Chloe. Whenever she got excited she peed everywhere- just dont do that & you will be fine!!!!!:rotfl:

I find this advice hilarious. But a very good idea.

yeh ur guys are my favorite dis couple!! congratz!!!! i want full report on your wedding plans! i hope you post in the wedding section !!

no what i mean is that i will get soo exited to see skiingfast on thursday that i just may smile alot!~

Good point Tink, but if Funball had the Delorean she could go "Back to the Future" and it would be tomorrow!!:lmao:

Well its Thursday in less than 12 hours here in Australia!

Good point Tink, but if Funball had the Delorean she could go "Back to the Future" and it would be tomorrow!!:lmao:

umm you guys are not making this day go any easier. i'd appreciate it if just not comment on going back in time or anything that has to do with hours,days and minutes into thursday. thank you.

I am sorry Funball, I didnt mean to upset you! We Aussies think that humour is the best way to handle stressful situations, so I was just trying to make you smile & take your mind off things!;)
I will behave today & be respectful of your wishes!:thumbsup2

i know aussies and there humor, my uncle and cousin are aussies. i used to live in sydney in cremorne point. went to school in mosmon at queenwood!

My father loved Australia. He was born and raised in Austria. Then as a young adult, arrived in Australia, to work on the railroads. That is one of the reasons, why I especially go above and beyond to assist anyone on this website, that is from Australia. Some people may think that I am a bit odd or weird because of it, but I say, it all has to do with respecting a relatives memory, and expressing as well American hospitality. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter