Who here thinks that someday they will meet their future spouse at Disneyland?

it was a little dance for all those that want to find love at DL, and i had been drinking much, and when i saw the banana i was mesmorized, and thought i would share.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yes I think she is……

Hey it was pay day for me!

I paid my credit card, car payment and car insurance all today! An still have money left over!!!!

and my credit card bill was huge!!!! like $500 dollars!!

I'm jealous! I don't have any money left over. :sad2: But that's okay! It's because I had to buy park tickets for DISNEYLAND!!! :dance3: 3 more weeks, 3 more weeks, 3 more weeks. I can't wait!

I had to buy more products at sephora. I am such a product junkie..you have no idea kim.

Well I didnt meet my current bf in Disneyland but did however meet him on a Disney cruisee.....if that counts. :] Its been a year and half and we are still going strong.

I had to buy more products at sephora. I am such a product junkie..you have no idea kim.

That is so funny! You sound just like my sister! Once when we were in DL and then last fall when we were visting my sister, we went into Sephora and my dad said to both of us, "Get what you want my treat." I got mascara and 1 thing of eyeshadow. My sister had like a full basket that they hand out to you. Both times. She has so much make-up and products it's ridiculous. I love my make-up, but it's more or less the same unless I'm going out.

WELL i think that have found my future catch here on the dis, and umm he knows who he is! :) he has totally stolen my heart and opened my soul!

Ok umm if you havn’t already read the big announcement in the “ask questions” thread, umm skiingfast and I have something to share.

We have the biggest crushes on each other, we are soo smitten with each other it’s not even funny.. and our first date is coming soon and it will be at Disneyland! we flet like we needed to come out with it and spill the beans...he is my catch! and he fills my heart with joy and make my days brighter, and umm i am so happy that fate put us together... and all this has started a week ago in case you want to know, we hav also exchanged over 400 messages, 1 phone call and some facebook messages also.. so i know what he looks like and i can tell you he is one hot man!
:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter