Who here thinks that someday they will meet their future spouse at Disneyland?

Ok umm if you havn’t already read the big announcement in the “ask questions” thread, umm skiingfast and I have something to share.

We have the biggest crushes on each other, we are soo smitten with each other it’s not even funny.. and our first date is coming soon and it will be at Disneyland! we flet like we needed to come out with it and spill the beans...he is my catch! and he fills my heart with joy and make my days brighter, and umm i am so happy that fate put us together... and all this has started a week ago in case you want to know, we hav also exchanged over 400 messages, 1 phone call and some facebook messages also.. so i know what he looks like and i can tell you he is one hot man!
:love:

REALLY?!?!
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay:

How freakin' adorable!!!!!

So first date will be a Disneyland date i'm assuming, right??? ;)

yeah really.

we umm decided it be better to come out with it and not hide it anymore..soo TA-DA! anothe dis love match! rflol..

yes the first date will be at disneyland. yeah skiingfast is awesome. so sweet and just a catch and he is all mine!!!! i think he is my everything.. he completes me( i know that sounds cheesy)

yeah really.

we umm decided it be better to come out with it and not hide it anymore..soo TA-DA! anothe dis love match! rflol..

yes the first date will be at disneyland. yeah skiingfast is awesome. so sweet and just a catch and he is all mine!!!! i think he is my everything.. he completes me( i know that sounds cheesy)

Lol! That's awesome!!!

You'll definitely have to report back and let us all know how it goes!...just don't give any 'details'...:lmao: totally kidding! ;)

i am not going to share to many details.. but skiingfast is a hottie with a body... i don't know maybe those CM's might be clapping for my sake when we get off HM!

I'm fairly new to the DIS boards, so i am just discovering all these threads, and I love the thought of meeting a future significant other in Disneyland! I've always gone with family, so not much of a chance then, but it's just gonna be me and a friend going in October, maybe we will both find some decent guys! (there isn't much to choose from where I currently live! :sad2:)

& congrats funball!!!
:thumbsup2

I'm fairly new to the DIS boards, so i am just discovering all these threads, and I love the thought of meeting a future significant other in Disneyland! I've always gone with family, so not much of a chance then, but it's just gonna be me and a friend going in October, maybe we will both find some decent guys! (there isn't much to choose from where I currently live! :sad2:)

& congrats funball!!!
:thumbsup2

thanks! and dreams do come true! at disneyland there is alot of hot guys try looking at dca! lol :goodvibes

it would probably be just my luck as to meet the women of my dreams on a Disney vacation and have her end up being from Ireland or Australia or something, that crap happens to me all the time. so i am going to cross my fingers and say NO:teacher:

HOLY CRAP I CALLED IT, well sorta im not in a Disney park but, i just met the most amazing women ever, she is staying at my hotel for a week only:scared1:, and of course she is from Australia:scared1:, but WoW, she is amazing, since she checked in we have been talking all night, we have a sorta date tomorrow night, so im crossing my fingers everything continues to go well, i cant believe it, i knew this would happen, i meet the most amazing person ever and she is from another country,:scared1::scared1:WHY ME?

HOLY CRAP I CALLED IT, well sorta im not in a Disney park but, i just met the most amazing women ever, she is staying at my hotel for a week only:scared1:, and of course she is from Australia:scared1:, but WoW, she is amazing, since she checked in we have been talking all night, we have a sorta date tomorrow night, so im crossing my fingers everything continues to go well, i cant believe it, i knew this would happen, i meet the most amazing person ever and she is from another country,:scared1::scared1:WHY ME?

I'm sorry for the dilema but still. :thumbsup2

Alas poor Carlos, but this is not the first time something of this nature has happened. Around 9 1/2 years ago, a friend of ours was vacationing in Australia, when he met the woman of his dreams... wait for it......from SWEDEN:cloud9::cloud9:. They fell in love, she moved to Canada, and are happily married. So you never know when cupids arrow is going to strike. Congrats on finding someone, and good luck!:cheer2:

AHHAHH, poor me is right, we spent all day together yesterday, and i will see her again tonight when i go to work, and we planned on going out Tomorrow night, but she is only her for a week, then back to the island, she is so awesome, why does fate tease me like this. at least i can enjoy her while she is her:thumbsup2

If you are very interested, despite the distances between you, then get her email address and correspond via Email. I've got a penfriend in Aussieland, and we email each other all the time chatting, so it's not impossible, and is alot faster way of communicating than writing a letter, or phoning because of the time difference and cost. Email is a cheap way to stay in touch with someone. Worth a thought.

If you are very interested, despite the distances between you, then get her email address and correspond via Email. I've got a penfriend in Aussieland, and we email each other all the time chatting, so it's not impossible, and is alot faster way of communicating than writing a letter, or phoning because of the time difference and cost. Email is a cheap way to stay in touch with someone. Worth a thought.

Good Point between Skype, Facebook and Email I stay in contact with a bunch of people on other continents. :thumbsup2

yeah, but a real relationship will never grow from that, yes i could stay in contact with her, but whats the point. we are just in different places in our lives and neither one is moving to here or there in the near future, basically we just have to enjoy the time we have together now.

but the fact that is that your staying in contact and who knows in 6 months carlos you can go see her! and you have skype, and you know what carlos if you really want this woman , you will make this work between you too!

that is all true, im not saying im not going to keep in contact with her, im just saying we both have our heads on straight and know this can only be a fing. For now:thumbsup2

yeah, but a real relationship will never grow from that, yes i could stay in contact with her, but whats the point. we are just in different places in our lives and neither one is moving to here or there in the near future, basically we just have to enjoy the time we have together now.

You never know! You may be in different places in your lives right now, but perhaps a year from now you won't be. When I reconnected with my first love online a couple years ago, I thought there would be no chance...ZERO...that I would ever move to Pittsburgh to be with her. But here I am, engaged and ready to move from my beloved Washington State next year. Love is a very powerful emotion and it really can make people stop in midflight, turn around and go the other way when they least expect it! What can it hurt to stay in touch with her and see what happens? If nothing else, you have a new friend, right? :)

umm u never know.. i would not focus on it as a fling right now carlos. i would just focus on the fact you met someone that you want to be with--and just try and make it work..becuase later on in life if you don't keep persuing her you will be kicking your self in the butt for not making it work-- life will turn out for you honey i know it! i am optimistic! besides, somewhow i know you will find a way to go and see her and she will find a way to come see you--and most importantly. if you think she is pretty you should tell her everyday untill she leaves!!

oh and that is another thing-men, if your GF, or wife or partner is pretty and you like or love her to bits--tell her how pretty she is to you everyday or every know and then, make her feel wanted by you. ♥ ºoº

oh and that is another thing-men, if your GF, or wife or partner is pretty and you like or love her to bits--tell her how pretty she is to you everyday or every know and then, make her feel wanted by you. ♥ ºoº

Just girls need this? I like to be told I'm pretty too... :rotfl:

Anyway it's good Carlos had fun, that's the important thing.

Every morning before i leave for work, i wake my wife and tell her i love her, that way if something should happen to me, the last words i said to her are
i love you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter