Who here thinks that someday they will meet their future spouse at Disneyland?

im still having a great time with her, she is here till friday. and i think she really might be a keeper, when i went to school today, my house was thrashed from having to much fun last night, when i got back she was there cleaning up:love::love: WOW. i have had girlfriends for years that would not do that! Now im going to take her to the the Sierra Nevada Brewery and thank her in a way only the best beer can do!:banana::banana:

Every morning before i leave for work, i wake my wife and tell her i love her, that way if something should happen to me, the last words i said to her are
i love you.

oh mikey you are such a softy! that is the most sweetest thing i EVER heard. and it totally got me teard up!!:angel: that is a good point, you never know where life will take you :flower3:

im still having a great time with her, she is here till friday. and i think she really might be a keeper, when i went to school today, my house was thrashed from having to much fun last night, when i got back she was there cleaning up:love::love: WOW. i have had girlfriends for years that would not do that! Now im going to take her to the the Sierra Nevada Brewery and thank her in a way only the best beer can do!:banana::banana:

ohh that is soo sweet!!!!!!!!! your gonna buy her a beer!

nothing says i like you more then a seirra nevada and maybe some nooky! :rolleyes1

but seriosuly carlos. that is SOO awesome!! i am soo happy for you dude,i really am!:angel:

just so you know Sierra Nevada brewery is pretty much the coolest restaurant North of Sacramento:thumbsup2

Not at the rate that I am going. I have not even managed to make it yet to the land this year! (Insert tears here!)

ooohh poor gisele! its ok dear! i am here let mama funball give you a hug! :) its ok gisele when you are here i help find u a man, i know a couple cm's that are single !

A CM might be nice, but if you please I would quite rather prefer an imagineer. :) TIA
I have ideas that I would like to share (Hey, keepin' it G here, ideas as in for ride concepts et al) Really now.....

WELL NOW I know i will be meeting my future prince, becuase he comes next week!

My last bf, turned out to be a toad! Then poof.... nice knowing you... um... no, not really. For the most part anyway.... it really is so sad, when a relationship becomes like some kind of weird science experiment!

omg gisele!!! LOL

my last BF, welli cant really call him a BF, he wasn't really nice to me, and didn't deserve allthe nice things i did for him let alone the fact that i am the sweetest person ever and well he took advantage of it...untill i turned the tables on him and kicked him tothe curb!

Another Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6eh8tvjJAY

I waited long to tell you like it is,
No shame in how we feel, it’s the nature of this biz
We hide the way we feel, then we cover it for real,
Forreal, love’s a deal we conceal, then we deal
On them finer points of life together,
Rainy weather was never a better reason to sever what we would celebrate
Celebrate life with her,
Is she your best friend? Tell her what it’s like with her
Baby, it’s a blur and a whirlwind, more than a girlfriend,
Girl, this is urgent, forever I was searching, but you was just perfect (perfect)

Never no more groupies on tour, I gotta keep it yours
‘Cause girl, you so clever and pure,
That’s from the souls of men who know the worth of roses on this earth
Kiss a trail down the back of your neck,
Remove the shirt, put the tongue to your inner thigh,
Watch you get high,
I’ma underline a purse, discovering what it’s worth
For us to make it work, we both gotta convert to trust to make it first
Baby, I’m a jerk but a cool one, maybe I’m a fool; run,
Hop in the arms of this man full of charm,
And my karma is strong, but I wanna right wrongs,
So I gotta write songs…turning you on

[Chorus]
So if you ever doubt that it’s for real,
Just know that I respect all that we’ve built,
I know I don’t tell you how I feel, but this is how I feel,
And I wanna know,
Baby if we gon’ get through the rain,
And if we gon’ work for another day,
I know it always ends up all the same,
But let’s make a change, for another day

[Verse 2]
Dedication, to you and your patience,
For real, it’s amazing, I need to quit playing,
I could lose what I got on the fools that don’t know my gov’ name
Life in the fast lane, time to pump these breaks, man
Get this love straight,
Be committed and fitted against my soul mate,
Now that I’m whole, wait…that’s a dumb route
Rolling dice for some **** and the *** out,
Bounce on ‘em, bounce, when I’m out, I’ma shout
I’m about my business, making it better, loving a veteran
Never concealing evidence, sending it with the settlement,
Baby ‘cause you was heaven sent
Yup, it’s a lesson to you fellas, so listen, Lucky is telling you,
Respect the lady holding you down, it’s unforgettable,
It’s unforgettable, it’s so incredible, it’s unforgettable

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
We’ve been talking ‘bout tomorrow, and it’s all the same
Now it’s time to move the things that’s standing in our way
We can work to keep it going for another day,
Another day
(Now bring it back)

Again.... :faint:

I do not believe in love at first sight, for it is blind. I do not believe in getting married.... the divorce rate is too high... I do not believe in Mr. Right... only Mr. Right now....

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.....

Trust me Gisele, I can happen when you least expect it. I was in my man hater mode after my last BF did his darndest to try to kill me off thru careless diving practices:fish::fish::fish:. I was going to break up with him the day he ripped my regulator out in 30 ft of water. If it wasn't for quick thinking on my part he would have drowned me. Safe to say that the relationship was over from that point on. Let's just say that once I hit surface I let him have it with both guns blazing so to speak:mad::mad::mad:. Then he claimed it wasn't his fault that I was too close to him...as if! Six months later I met a royal prince of a guy and did the right thing and married him:love::love::cloud9:. Been happily married for over 9 years. You have to kiss alot of frogs to catch you royal prince, it happens when you least expect it, and in the oddest of places.

it happens when you least expect it, and in the oddest of places.

I could not agree more, i live in a college town where there are tons of girls and boys "hooking up"and not taking life to seriously, and the thought of there being the right one is something to laugh at. but WOW, when you do find someone special its like getting knocked on your A$$ because you do not expect it at all.

HI Chicken Carlos
I will let you in on a little secret. Most Aussies would sell their left kidney to live in your beautiful country.;) so you never know what might happen!
I hope it all goes well for you, you are a lucky man to have found someone special:thumbsup2

HI Chicken Carlos
I will let you in on a little secret. Most Aussies would sell their left kidney to live in your beautiful country.;) so you never know what might happen!
I hope it all goes well for you, you are a lucky man to have found someone special:thumbsup2

My mum knows us too well, I would LOVE to meet a nice American boy and move over there, hopefully it works out for you :cheer2:

:love::cloud9: tomorrow my Prince charming will be driving 12 hours to see me for 4 days!!! :love::lovestruc

And on thursday, i get to see him and i am soo excited!! and if it wasn't for disney(and this board) i would have never met him--i think it was all fate :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter