Who is counting down to Aulani?

Be there in less about 4 weeks for our yearly visit for sons b-days. This year we are taking my wife's extended family of aunts, uncles and cousins. We usually do :beach:weekend trips. This is a surprise as my boys think we aren't going this year and they will have more than enough family there to celebrate their b-day!:joker:

Just got our request confirmed thru David's Vacation rental ... 4 nights at Aulani October 6-10! So excited.

Will be me, DH, DD (8-1/2 when we travel), DS (6 when we travel).

Will spend 1 night in Waikiki, 3 nights on big island, then get some R&R at aulani.

We just booked a weekend get away for Mar 6-8. Since all of the studios are full, we had to book a1 bedroom villa.

Just an FYI for anyone that will be here that weekend...March 7th is the Ko Olina Children's Film and Music Festival at Aulani, Ihilani, and lagoon #1. It is a ticketed event, but it is very popular. There will be a lot of extra people around the resort.

We just booked a weekend get away for Mar 6-8. Since all of the studios are full, we had to book a1 bedroom villa.

Just an FYI for anyone that will be here that weekend...March 7th is the Ko Olina Children's Film and Music Festival at Aulani, Ihilani, and lagoon #1. It is a ticketed event, but it is very popular. There will be a lot of extra people around the resort.

UGH we fly home on the 7th!

Just booked again! Today is my 11 months out booking day! Booked an island view studio! Yay! The count down begins. Again! :)

Me too!! We're also going in August and have an Ocean View 1 BR booked...we wanted Island View but it was impossible to get so I just booked Ocean View and then DH wouldn't let me wait list - I think he was tired of listening to me stress about it :rotfl: When are you going in August? We're going Aug 3rd to the 13th - just booked airfare yesterday! :cheer2:

Mduff-

We are a family of four going during your timeframe- we're going 8/4-8/11. So excited but it was very difficult for me to actually piece 7 "acceptable" nights together on points. I wound up after much stress with a one bedroom ocean view for 3 nights, then a one bedroom island view for 3 nights, and a hotel room for the last night (I'm waitlisted with the hopes of getting some or all of the non-1BR island view nights changed to the 1BR island view (especially the hotel room night!)) I was most excited that, by playing with the dates, I was able to get direct flights out of Atlanta for only 50,000 miles each (total of 200,000 miles for 4 of us to fly direct!)

You can add us to the group but we can't even book until May for Apr 2016!

We're torn between a studio or 1BR... we keep on teetering back and forth on our decision. We were fine in a studio our last 10 day trip. We're going to be there with another couple (who will get their own villa) so I don't know how much time we'll actually spend in our villas.

We will be there March 5 through 12.

We will be getting there in 3 weeks for a surprise for my 2 sons birthday. We just got back from WDW about a month ago and they don't think we are going to aulani since we've been taking them past several years for their birthday. Just last night the younger one almost caught glimpse of an email we been sending around planning this trip. We are taking my wife's family for the weekend. We have a 2 bdrm and 4 studios ressied. They will be excited once they know we arrived then having their cousins there to celebrate! Can't wait! We love Aulani, it's awesome just being there.

27 days until we arrive in Maui....
36 until our return to Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter