Who is on disboards?

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Hey guys. Well, it seems like ever since I got on disboards in the summer, everyone seemed to be always on. Now I was just wondering where everyone went, and how often everyone checks the vmk page for updates of just to comment on something. Maybe it was just because of summer, and now everyone is busy, but I still would like to have an answer. Please leave a comment.

Hey guys. Well, it seems like ever since I got on disboards in the summer, everyone seemed to be always on. Now I was just wondering where everyone went, and how often everyone checks the vmk page for updates of just to comment on something. Maybe it was just because of summer, and now everyone is busy, but I still would like to have an answer. Please leave a comment.

Well, everyone is probably either at work or at school, so they're not on as much. As for checking the VMK homepage for updates, I do that every day.

Well everyone is now going their seperate ways, people will occasionally post back here. The reason for this is being that VMK was a common interest and was the sole point of this board, and we all played every day and back then this was very active. Now everyone has split up and most are just getting on with their lives. I know I am and my life is going swimmingly since VMK closed.

It is all good moving on and all, but it doesn't hurt to look at dis every once in awhile. I don't know how so many ppl could just have forgotten how GREAT Vmk was that easily, especially after trying all of the other games out there. Oh well, nothing u can really do about that i guess...

Same thoughts as tinks...
I guess there isn't too much to talk about on here really, so most the regular vmk people that used to get on here dont anymore... oh well.

Actually flips, we kinda missed out on the days when this place was great i guess. The time while vmk was open, i bet it was way awesome. But then again, it would have taken away from our vmk play time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter