Who Is Your Favorite Character?

100%Disney

<font color=9999FF>On the lookout for a good sushi
When I see Mickey Mouse for the first time, I get chills, you know you're at Disney. I have to admit though, he's not my favorite, I absolutely love Chip and Dale, they make me laugh out loud every time I see them. My DS likes Donald Duck. My DD adores Pluto, she talks about him all the time, but she doesn't want him near her (that 2 year old fear of characters complex). DH likes Mickey Mouse. So who's your favorite?

Traditionally, it was Pluto. That was until The Lion King came out and Simba taught a great lesson in a message I needed to hear at the right time.

So, me hero has to be Simba

It has been Eeyore up until now, but that may change if/when we see Stitch.

Ciao,
Mort.

Goofy was always my favorite "boy" character, and Ariel is my favorite princess!!

I've always been a Minnie fan, and she does have the best house at WDW -- but, last trip, I met Stitch -- and what a great Stitch he was. So now I may have a new favorite!

I guess the little green guy wins out again - JIMINY (of course).

I'M NO FOOL!!!!

;) :smooth:

MinnieGi's favorite is of course, Minnie!! :)

2yo DD's favorite is probably a tie between Cinderella & Donald

DH's fav is Goofy.

Mickey is my childhood favorite. I guess he still is. But I really like Donald Duck too (childhood memories of my dad DOING Donald Duck voice is probably why. LOL) and we didn't even see him at all our first trip! So I haven't seen him in person- yet. I have breakfastosaurus booked on my next trip to rectify this situation.
LOL

Minnie is close to the top of my list also. I kinda started liking her more and more as I got older and wore more Minnie stuff than Mickey (because she's a GIRL, you know. LOL)

Goofy/Pluto are next in line. I couldn't explain why... they're just funny- or atleast were when we went. :)

My kid's favorites at WDW I guess are the princesses and Mary Poppins. They really dug Mary Poppins when we were there. Rafiki was a hit also. :)

Me - I was a Pooh lover - but after WDW Goofy is up there.

DH - Mickey all the way

DD - Tigger & Pooh (takes after me)

DS - Buzz and Stitch at WDW, but at school it's Yu-Gi-Oh :)

I gotta go with Stitch! I know it's not a classic choice, but he's just so awesome.

I've gone back and forth through the years but have come to the conclusion that it's Mickey.
As for "real people", gotta' be Belle...pretty, yet strong, caring and didn't take any b.s. from a bullying beast!

I have been a Pooh fan for quite some time, so he is my fave, though Stitch is right up there!!!

Snow White has been my favorite character as long as I can remember.

DH likes Donald (kind of fits his personality ..just kidding)

DS who is five loves Mickey

DS who is almost two is all about Pooh. It was one of his first words. He even said it before he said MaMa. Of course he also said Velma(from Scooby Doo) before MaMa but that is another story.

I have several, but EeYoRe is my main donkey!

Others include:
Belle as my favorite princess.
Stitch as my favorite new movie character.
Minnie as my favorite original Disney character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter