Who Is Your Favorite Character?

It's so hard to pick! It would either have to be Meeko from "Pocahontas" or Belle from "Beauty and the Beast". Not only are they wonderful in their movies, but they've also given me some great memories in the parks as well.

Tigger is my favorite! After seeing Chip and Dale act in the Christmas Parade they're a close 2nd!

Eeyore's been my favorite since childhood. :)

My favorite princess is Belle, and I do love Stitch and of course, Mickey!!

Dh's favorite is Grumpy. We still have yet to see him "in person".

Ds' favorite is ... well, I'm not sure, actually! He probably loves Buzz, Stitch and Tigger equally.

Goofy 52, how can you name yourself Goofy and have Tigger as your favorite. I think Tigger is cool but I have to stick with my loyalties and stay with Goofy!!

without a doubt - Jiminy is the character that makes my heart go pitter pat.
He embodies WDW for me and i will do my best to see him again. (it has been over 23 years, but i have new hope as there have been some recent sightings of him in the parks.)

Of the characters that i have seen lately - chip and dale are such hams! I can't help but love them.

-lori

Well I guess I would have to say........

FIGMENT !!!

:D :D :D

Tigger for me. Although I do love all of the Pooh characters. I will have to say that I do have a soft spot for Belle *Blush*

My FAVORITE is DOPEY!! He's the coolest. I collect just about anything with him on it.
My second is Pooh. My family nickname is Poohbear

Yzma, Kronk and Kuzco.......Jack Skellington and Dopey!
Also, my new favorite show is Disney's House of Mouse (on Disney Channel) The other day they did a take off of the Pirates of Carribean with all the parrot characters, called "Parrot's of the Carribean" - just hillarious!

Tink. :cool:

Now that I have a little one I'm also a big fan of Bear in the Big Blue House and the Wiggles (who aren't techically Disney characters, but they're on the Disney channel so thought i'd include them ;) ).

Mickey is mine.
Minnie is my DH's(he steals a kiss from her EVERY time we see her!)
Mickey and Donald are my DS's favorites!Oh and Flick!
Kim

Me- Tink
DD- Tink also (she gives a 2nd to Louie from Huey Duey & Louie)
DH- Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter