Who Is Your Favorite Character?

I like Mickey and Pooh the most, but Stitch is right behind them.

--Captain Hook--love him
being a pirate-rum, a boat, rum, swords, rum, gold, a boat, did i say rum, and yes mermaids-ahh to be Hook

wish i were a pirate

My favorites are: Sorcerer Mickey, Pooh and Grumpy
DD are: Tink, Evil Queen (from SnowWhite), Mike, Sulley and Boo
DS are: Pluto, Evil Queen and Goofy
DM: Dumbo, Flower, Thumper, Chip and Dale

Picking one is just too hard!

mommof2OH,

Oh your so right I totally forgot BOO & Grumpy! OK I have 3 I can't choose from tink, boo & grumpy. Yikes this is just too hard.

I am nothing if not eclectic......Tink, Malificient, and Eeyore...thanks for noticing.

Gotta be Cinderella. It's my favorite Disney movie:D The first time I got the CRT breakfast I cried. Then the deal was sealed back in October when she spent a good 15 minutes at our table talking to our 3 year old DS and exchanging kisses. I just cried all over again. Snow White kissed his forehead and Cinderella just could not leave without putting her lipstick on his cheeks.

As for DS, his favorite is Mulan, so needless to say he expoloded when we saw her at the Princess Storybook Breakfast :D He does also like Buzz & Woody.

DH, well Im not sure, but I would have to go with Pluto, he is a dog lover!!

Now that I think of it, there is not one that is not my favorite!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter