Who will be there for Cheerleading...

It's just 3 weeks until UCA Nationals and they have pulled my DD10 to fly instead of base. She is extremely flexible and has an awesome heel stretch, bow... They didn't have her flying because she was bigger (taller) than the other fliers but they decided that since she is so flexible that she needs to go up. I am a little nervous since she hasn't flown before. I don't want her to make a mistake that costs them.
Send us some pixie dust...Tink is a flier, right?:rotfl: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congrats on the teams!!!

It's just 3 weeks until UCA Nationals and they have pulled my DD10 to fly instead of base. She is extremely flexible and has an awesome heel stretch, bow...

Terrific!!! What level do they compete?? Tell her to just keep her leg locked and trust her bases!!!!! She will do great!! Here is some pixie dust for you************

We go to Disney next week for Contest of Champions!! Im so excited!! We are staying at the Nick Hotel so it should be alot of fun!!!

Congrats on the teams!!!

Terrific!!! What level do they compete?? Tell her to just keep her leg locked and trust her bases!!!!! She will do great!! Here is some pixie dust for you************

We go to Disney next week for Contest of Champions!! Im so excited!! We are staying at the Nick Hotel so it should be alot of fun!!!

They are large junior level 2. They are undefeated so far this season, but they really haven't seen the competition like they will see in Orlando. Thanks for the pixie dust.pixiedust:

Good luck in the Contest of Champions! The Nick hotel is a blast! We stayed there in October and my girls never wanted to leave the pool which was fine by me. I parked myself in a lawn chair with a drink and a book and relaxed.:beach:

When you know your competition time for March 10th weekend please post just in case I can sneak over and watch. Since my girls will be at 3 different times, it might be impossible but you never know.
DD10:cheer2: DD8:cheer2:DD4 :cheer2:

Can you imagine that hotel with over 80 cheerleaders?? They are going to have a blast!!

Your Daughter is going to do great!!!! Ill keep you updated as far as next months comp!! You also ok?? We may go over to Disney!! So maybe I can catch one of the teams!! :cheer2:

Anybody else going to UCA Nationals at Disney in 10 days?

Tnkrbell- How did it go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter