Who will be there for Cheerleading...

luvtogo12 said:
Medium Varsity.
:cheer2:
I so can not wait. Do you know where you will be staying?

Oh good then we aren't competing against each other! lol :)
No, I haven't heard which All Stars we have been assigned to yet. Our qualifier was Dec. 2nd, so we just recently sent in our registration. Do you know where you are staying?

disneyxo said:
Oh good then we aren't competing against each other! lol :)
No, I haven't heard which All Stars we have been assigned to yet. Our qualifier was Dec. 2nd, so we just recently sent in our registration. Do you know where you are staying?

We can cheer for each others team. :cheer2: :cheer2:
No, I do not know where we are staying. I just know that it will be at one of the All Star's.

luvtogo12 said:
We can cheer for each others team. :cheer2: :cheer2:
No, I do not know where we are staying. I just know that it will be at one of the All Star's.

Sounds like a very good plan to me :goodvibes We need all the cheering we can get! :cheer2: Well when you find out post it here, and I will post when I find out too.

Sounds like a very good plan to me :goodvibes We need all the cheering we can get! :cheer2: Well when you find out post it here, and I will post when I find out too.

Looks like we will be staying at All Star Movies.

DD wants to know where your team placed last year. I think she has all the teams/places memorized.

Hey Guys!!
Who are seasons going?? We just had a GREAT weekend at our State competition called Matchplay. The way it works is you compete in your normal division then at awards they start with7th,6th,5th etc... till the top two!! The top two go back stage and come out head to head clean slate winner takes all!!!! 3 of our 4 teams made it to Matchplay!! We are so proud!! My dd team (Youth 3) took 1st!!!!!! :) :)
We did have a scary time later in the night when it was time for our Senior team to compete. Back stage one of our girls fell from a stunt and was rushed to the emergency room she couldnt feel her fingers or toes at first!! VERY SCARY!!! She is ok Thanks God!! Needless to say the girls were a wreck when they went on stage they were all so worried for their teammate!!! We are so proud of those girls they are just so sweet!!!
so fill me in.... How is everyone doing??

Hey Guys!!
Who are seasons going?? We just had a GREAT weekend at our State competition called Matchplay. The way it works is you compete in your normal division then at awards they start with7th,6th,5th etc... till the top two!! The top two go back stage and come out head to head clean slate winner takes all!!!! 3 of our 4 teams made it to Matchplay!! We are so proud!! My dd team (Youth 3) took 1st!!!!!! :) :)
We did have a scary time later in the night when it was time for our Senior team to compete. Back stage one of our girls fell from a stunt and was rushed to the emergency room she couldnt feel her fingers or toes at first!! VERY SCARY!!! She is ok Thanks God!! Needless to say the girls were a wreck when they went on stage they were all so worried for their teammate!!! We are so proud of those girls they are just so sweet!!!
so fill me in.... How is everyone doing??
Neat competition! Glad to hear that your DD's team won and the girl is OK.:thumbsup2
We are competing in a week at a COA Open Nationals in Birmingham, Alabama. I am looking forward to seeing some competition for my Tiny team. We are a young team but pretty good so I am anxious to see how they stack up. We are UCA defending National champs. WOO! HOO! I hope we can do it again. It is March 10th weekend in Orlando. Next year, we will have a fantastic team because we will have a lot of 5 year olds.
We are only taking 4 teams to this competition. Both my other girls squads are really good too. The way they have restructured, there should be more competition at each level.

Glad to here she was ok. That's scary.

We competed at JamFest Super Nationals this past weekend and one of the other teams that was in my dd's division (youth level 4) did a stunt that they tossed the girl forward and no one caught her. She hit the floor face first pretty hard. All you heard around you was the gasps of everyone. I hate to see stunts come down because I always worry that someone will get hurt really bad.

Congrats on their placements! My dd8 is on both our Mini level 2 and Youth level 4. Our mini's got 5th out of 20 teams. Our youth got 4th (we were in 2nd after the first day) but we had a few tumbling mistakes this past weekend. One real obvious, she was suppose to do a round-off back up the center and only did the round-off (obvious missed tumbling pass) plus some touch downs. We were still proud of them though. Our senior level 4 took 6th out of 13 but they had a girl accidently through a double toe back and got a major deduction. Our junior level 1 took 1st place though.

Now it's time to start getting ready for Cheersport Atlanta. All our teams took 1st at Cheersport Regionals here in Kentucky but there will be a lot more competition in Atlanta. We've just got some cleaning up to do in the routines. I just hope our mini team does good. We keep going up against teams full of bigger kids but our's are holding their own (we have quite a few 5 & 6 year olds)

So who's going to Cheersport Atlanta? Just curious, I'd like to know who's going so I can cheer your teams on.

Glad to here she was ok. That's scary.

We competed at JamFest Super Nationals this past weekend and one of the other teams that was in my dd's division (youth level 4) did a stunt that they tossed the girl forward and no one caught her. She hit the floor face first pretty hard. All you heard around you was the gasps of everyone. I hate to see stunts come down because I always worry that someone will get hurt really bad.

Congrats on their placements! My dd8 is on both our Mini level 2 and Youth level 4. Our mini's got 5th out of 20 teams. Our youth got 4th (we were in 2nd after the first day) but we had a few tumbling mistakes this past weekend. One real obvious, she was suppose to do a round-off back up the center and only did the round-off (obvious missed tumbling pass) plus some touch downs. We were still proud of them though. Our senior level 4 took 6th out of 13 but they had a girl accidently through a double toe back and got a major deduction. Our junior level 1 took 1st place though.

Now it's time to start getting ready for Cheersport Atlanta. All our teams took 1st at Cheersport Regionals here in Kentucky but there will be a lot more competition in Atlanta. We've just got some cleaning up to do in the routines. I just hope our mini team does good. We keep going up against teams full of bigger kids but our's are holding their own (we have quite a few 5 & 6 year olds)

So who's going to Cheersport Atlanta? Just curious, I'd like to know who's going so I can cheer your teams on.
I think we have a couple of teams going. Most of ours are going to COA.

Who do you all cheer for? I'll keep an eye out for your teams. We cheer for Power Cheer in Louisville.
Tumblebeez in Madison, Alabama
I have one on tiny, one on mini level 2, and one on junior level 2. I think our level 3 and 4 teams might be coming to Cheersport in Atlanta.

I'll keep an eye out for them. Good luck at COA!!!

I love watching the tiny teams they are so cute.

So are your level 4 teams seniors, juniors, youth? We have 2 level 4 teams youth (dd8's team) and senior. Who knows we may be in the same division.

I'll keep an eye out for them. Good luck at COA!!!

I love watching the tiny teams they are so cute.

So are your level 4 teams seniors, juniors, youth? We have 2 level 4 teams youth (dd8's team) and senior. Who knows we may be in the same division.
I think they are level 3 junior, level 3 youth, and level 4 senior. I am not positive who is coming since my team is not there at the same time they practice. We have a lot of teams at our gym and we don't all go to the same competitions. Are ya'll going to UCA in March in Orlando?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter