Who will be there for Cheerleading...

It is March 10th weekend in Orlando

American Open???? We are doing that one!!!! :) :) I hope it is the same competition!!! Good Luck at COA! Here are some good vibes for you!!:goodvibes

Stepharia That Georgia Competition is HUGE!!! Good luck we will all send you lots of good vibes!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Looks like we will be staying at All Star Movies.

DD wants to know where your team placed last year. I think she has all the teams/places memorized.

Our team did not go last year. Their high school only allows them to go every other year. The dance team gets to go on the alternate year. I haven't heard yet what motel we are staying at. How did you team place last year?

I think they are level 3 junior, level 3 youth, and level 4 senior. I am not positive who is coming since my team is not there at the same time they practice. We have a lot of teams at our gym and we don't all go to the same competitions. Are ya'll going to UCA in March in Orlando?

Unfortunately we are not going to UCA. I'm the travel coordinator for our gym and I keep telling our director that we need to go to Orlando. I want extra Disney time. We are going to go over to Disney and stay for 2 days in March after our Jacksonville competition:yay:. I guess I'll just keep having to bug him though. I know we won't get to go next year to UCA, although I'm not going to complain because I've heard though our booster president that he's going to get teams together that want to go to Jamfest in Cancun, which is in March.

I will definitely send pixie dust to everyone going to UCA.pixiedust:

Unfortunately we are not going to UCA. I'm the travel coordinator for our gym and I keep telling our director that we need to go to Orlando. I want extra Disney time. We are going to go over to Disney and stay for 2 days in March after our Jacksonville competition:yay:. I guess I'll just keep having to bug him though. I know we won't get to go next year to UCA, although I'm not going to complain because I've heard though our booster president that he's going to get teams together that want to go to Jamfest in Cancun, which is in March.

I will definitely send pixie dust to everyone going to UCA.pixiedust:
Cancun sounds fun!!!

Are you guys going March 10th to American Open?????????????
I would LOVE to me my Dis cheer friends!!!:)

Are you guys going March 10th to American Open?????????????
I would LOVE to me my Dis cheer friends!!!:)
We will be at UCA. It is the same weekend. We are coming down March 8th for the Pirate and Princess Party. We compete 10-11 and we leave the 12th. We will be staying at ASSP.

Our team did not go last year. Their high school only allows them to go every other year. The dance team gets to go on the alternate year. I haven't heard yet what motel we are staying at. How did you team place last year?

Last year we placed 6th in Medium Varisty. This team is only about 5 years old and although they have received bids before, last year was the first year they accepted the bid. Placing 6th at Nationals was pretty amazing!!
I am packed and ready to go.

Last year we placed 6th in Medium Varisty. This team is only about 5 years old and although they have received bids before, last year was the first year they accepted the bid. Placing 6th at Nationals was pretty amazing!!
I am packed and ready to go.

Wow, that is very impressive!! Congrats to them.
I have not packed any thing yet, but I will start this week.

Where is the comp? We will be staying at the Buena Vista Suites the competition is next door at the Caribe Royal

It is at MGM Indiana Jones pavilion and WWOS complex. There are rumors that they may put some in another park this year too. I hope they have tiny perform in the MK.:wizard: Post your performance time just in case I can swing over. Since I have 3 competing, my free time will be very limited. We are driving down so I will have a car and I am familiar with the area. What is the admission fee? I would like to come see you guys, if I can work it out.

How cool!!! I wish we were doing that one also!! How fun to perform at the parks!!! :)
I would love to see your teams also. Maybe after our first day if we have time I can come over to see yours also!! That would be cool!!
I know what you mean about being busy with the teams now that we have 4 squads it is hard we have to stay all day!! (But I do enjoy watching them so much!! GO GEMZ!!:cheer2: )
Yes when it gets closer we will have to find out this info!!
We are doing Contest of Champions next month and it is in Disney but at the Wide world of sports complex.

How cool!!! I wish we were doing that one also!! How fun to perform at the parks!!! :)
I would love to see your teams also. Maybe after our first day if we have time I can come over to see yours also!! That would be cool!!
I know what you mean about being busy with the teams now that we have 4 squads it is hard we have to stay all day!! (But I do enjoy watching them so much!! GO GEMZ!!:cheer2: )
Yes when it gets closer we will have to find out this info!!
We are doing Contest of Champions next month and it is in Disney but at the Wide world of sports complex.
I think we are taking around 8 squads. Last year we took 9 but we went large with a couple of squads this year. My girls are on 3 different squads. I hope I get to see all of them. If Tiny is at the same time as one of my other DD's, I will miss seeing my own DD. :sad2: Last year, all my girls were at the same venue 30 minutes apart. It was perfect.
I think there is another competition that weekend too at maybe the civic center so the parks and restaurants will be busy.

I think there is another competition that weekend too at maybe the civic center so the parks and restaurants will be busy.

BLONDE MOMENT!! That is the one we are doing the that weekend!!
The other one is Spirit Cheer and we are doing that the last weekend in March!! OOPS!!! :)

Sounds like a very good plan to me :goodvibes We need all the cheering we can get! :cheer2: Well when you find out post it here, and I will post when I find out too.

The comp is coming up quick. I'm really starting to get excited.

Let me know what team we should be cheering on. You can p.m. me if you want.
Have a great trip.

:cheer2:

My tiny team took 1st at the COA Open National in Birmingham this weekend. :thumbsup2 DD10 team took first in large junior level 2.;) DD7 team placed 2nd. They lost to team they beat last month at Cheersport. :eek: A stunt fell and a couple of girls fell while tumbling.
One month til UCA Nationals in Orlando!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Anyone going to UCA High School Nationals in Orlando next weekend, please cheer for Sparkman High. They were small varsity coed champs last year. My assist coach is head cheerleader there. Also one of our other local high schools, Bob Jones won medium varsity last year. Wish I could go watch...:rolleyes1

My tiny team took 1st at the COA Open National in Birmingham this weekend. DD10 team took first in large junior level 2. DD7 team placed 2nd.
WHOO HOO!! GREAT JOB!! CONGRATS!!!:thumbsup2

My tiny team took 1st at the COA Open National in Birmingham this weekend. :thumbsup2 DD10 team took first in large junior level 2.;) DD7 team placed 2nd. They lost to team they beat last month at Cheersport. :eek: A stunt fell and a couple of girls fell while tumbling.
One month til UCA Nationals in Orlando!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Anyone going to UCA High School Nationals in Orlando next weekend, please cheer for Sparkman High. They were small varsity coed champs last year. My assist coach is head cheerleader there. Also one of our other local high schools, Bob Jones won medium varsity last year. Wish I could go watch...:rolleyes1

Congratulations!! Great job.

We will be going to the UCA National HS Comp next week. :cool1: Competing in medium varsity. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter