Who's going September 2008?

Have fun to all headed to the world!!! We just returned home:sad1: :sad1:
We had a great time.......We stayed at POR, didnt see many room windows decorated.......We did walk to POFQ, saw a lot of windows decorated there.....(must be the fun place)....BTW, the food court at POFQ was better than the one at POR........IMO.

Have a great time.......parks were good while we were there.....short lines...never did a fast pass!!!!! We never waited more than 15 min. the entire trip...Good luck!!!!

Glad to hear about the lines. We leave Wednesday am and are hoping for good weather. We will decorate alittle. We will be at POR from the 17th thru the 24th. I bought some Halloween window clings and printed a sign for our 10 year Wedding Anniversary to put in the window. And of course some lime green mickey heads to hang up there too. Look for me all those in POR.

We're under 2 weeks now til we go! I'm so excited, but also a little freaked out. The planning and counting down is half the fun, right? Before I know it, we'll be there, then it'll be over and then I'll have to wonder when/if DH will give the "ok" to go back. LOL! Yes, I'm obsessing just a little too much, huh?
I can completely relate to that we have 10 more days till 13 days at POR and my wife is allready sick of me asking when we can go again LOL!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

us too start our drive in 8 days....is it just me or does time slow down when vacation gets closer...lol

I can completely relate to that we have 10 more days till 13 days at POR and my wife is allready sick of me asking when we can go again LOL!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow 13 days at POR? That's awesome. We're only going for 7 days at BC (we can't take the kids out of school for more than 5 days for this trip).

You're the DH and you are the one who loves to go? That's so awesome! :thumbsup2 My DH loves it, but I don't think anywhere near as much as I do. He's heard me discuss all this bounceback stuff and he's like "um no, we're not going in 2008 when we've gone in '06, '07 and now '08". :laughing: I might be able to twist his arm!

I just saw Jon & Kate plus 8 on TLC and they went to Walt Disney World! It really got me wanting to be there RIGHT now. Part of me can't wait to go, then part of me knows how sad I'll be when it's over. That's crazy talk isn't it? :crazy:

We will be there from the 20th-27th if you see me say hey!
0918081343.jpg

0918081344.jpg

Just look for my bag!

Long time lurker, first time poster... Our flight takes off for CBR in just a few hours! :cool1: This is our third time to "the world". First two years were at POP. Cant wait to see the new pool at the resort.

Can anyone who has been to CBR give a first timer any good tips???

So here we are at CBR... When we got here last night and my wife walked into the bathroom she screamed! l ran in to see what was wrong and in the tub I see a 1 & 1/2 inch cockroach. It turns out that there was a small hole in the wall next to the tub where they were coaming in (building #31 / room #3110). this morning a very nice employee (manager) at the custom house (Nick) moved us to a beautiful room on the beach in building #25. I won't hold it against them. This is florida after all, and oh yeah they comped the first night and upgraded us to water view.

We just took advantage of the free dining bounceback and booked a pirate theme room for next year. The pirate room us awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter