Who's going September 2008?

We leave in 4 hours!! I just hope we can find enough gas to get there.. You should see the way people are lined up at every station in town and they are putting limits to how much gas you can get! :scared1:

Crazy!

My check engine light came in in my car yesterday of all days just before we leave for a 9 hour drive to Disney?? EEK! It went off so hoping all is well!

AND my parents are worried about driving over here each day to feed the dogs b/c of the gas... :eek:

Could I be more stressed before we leave??

AHHH!! Let me get to my trip and all be ok! :wizard: DISNEY TAKE ME AWAY!!!:rolleyes:

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm leaving for Disney tomorrow! I'm really really excited. :goodvibes :banana: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: I arrive in Disney on Monday and will have my eyes a-lookin for LGMHs. Hope to see alot of Disers this year. Bye!

:banana: :yay: :dance3: Only 6 more days to go!! We''re leaving on Saturday. POFQ here we come, yahoo! Hope to see you all there.

We're under 2 weeks now til we go! I'm so excited, but also a little freaked out. The planning and counting down is half the fun, right? Before I know it, we'll be there, then it'll be over and then I'll have to wonder when/if DH will give the "ok" to go back. LOL! Yes, I'm obsessing just a little too much, huh?

:banana: :yay: :dance3: Only 6 more days to go!! We''re leaving on Saturday. POFQ here we come, yahoo! Hope to see you all there.

See you there...we will arrive on Saturday also...and are staying at POFQ!!

Have fun to all headed to the world!!! We just returned home:sad1: :sad1:
We had a great time.......We stayed at POR, didnt see many room windows decorated.......We did walk to POFQ, saw a lot of windows decorated there.....(must be the fun place)....BTW, the food court at POFQ was better than the one at POR........IMO.

Have a great time.......parks were good while we were there.....short lines...never did a fast pass!!!!! We never waited more than 15 min. the entire trip...Good luck!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter