Who's going September 2008?

We finally finished our mickey heads..lol Here is a pic so you guys be on the look out for the 2 little ones on my camera bag and the bigger ones on my window at Riverside.. :rotfl:

IMG_5046.jpg

Getting excited!!!

We're having our "pre-trip" pizza party tonight and a package from M.Mouse in Lake Buena Vista is going to arrive for the little ones :cool1:

Please! put me in the correct hotel for 10/19/2008-10/19/2008 @ All Star Music! Thank you!

We finally finished our mickey heads..lol Here is a pic so you guys be on the look out for the 2 little ones on my camera bag and the bigger ones on my window at Riverside.. :rotfl:

IMG_5046.jpg

Will be at Riverside on the 17th thru 24th. Will keep an eye out for your sign. Hope to see you there.

We're leaving in less than 2 days! I don't know how I'm going to get any work done today and tomorrow...I am so ready!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

AHHH! We leave in 24 hours!!! I can't get over it being time already. Seems like we just booked!

I hope to run into some of you guys there!!

Hey all! This a just a quick note to let you all know that I will update the list when I get home next week. We are currently at WDW and having a blast, we have been here since last Friday!

My family and I leave tomorrow for Walt Disney World. We are staying at the Polynesian hotel. We can't wait....... should be a great time.

:cool1: For a while there it looked like Ike was going to keep us at home but my sweet talking son-in-law managed to book us a flight from Houston to Tampa late this afternoon. Bush will be shutting down at 2 PM Friday and our flight was originally scheduled for 1:30!!!!!!!!! We leave at 7:45 am so we SHOULD be okay. Going to stay in Houston tonight so we'll be close to the airport and not have to fight traffic tomorrow morning. Evacuation of Galveston/coastal communities is really crowding the roads. Don't care if it takes us all night to make this normally 1 hour trip we're gonna do it! Will rent a car in Tampa to get to Orlando and as soon as we check into the Poly will have a STIFF drink!!!!!! What a stressful day!!! DH will have to come out Monday (he's with Emergency Management) but he'll still have a week to relax from this "taxing" few days. BOY ... do we NEED this vacation!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter