Wild Turkeys and Dancing Banana Heads Cruise 11/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too Cheri, 2 boards are plenty. Hey are we staying in steerage when I go with you guys? Just wanna know if I should start looking for a shovel, I mean I do need to pack the neccessities like alcohol and all..:rotfl2:

Shell, how ya doing this morning, GF?

I only :happytv: til half time, but it was more than enough for me.

To Shell & Bill: Sorry about your team.....:sad2:

To Kathy and Pat: Congrats on your team....:dance3:

To Bill: Yes we are shutting down the original board....its a very sad day:sad2: (can we carry the 6700+ count with us)??????

To the rest of the nana heads......morning...have a great day
gotta go....tons of work to be done no time for playing.....;)

Later
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana:

How do we "shut it down"? Do we just make the last post something like: "Please join the Dancing Banana Heads on our upcoming cruise boards, 11/07 (link) and 11/08 (link). Do not post to this board." (but in a much more elegant and banana-like way!). I'll volunteer to word it properly if you like, but I'd like to see a majority of :thumbsup2 before we do it. Kathy? Pat? Lorna? Anyone?

I wonder if we could ask one of the moderators to lock it after Shell posts that last message. 2 boards are enough to keep up with. Three is too many! We just need to sure to include a message that all Nana Heads are invited to post on the other two boards, even if they haven't committed to one of the cruises. Anyone else agree?

Bob, do you want to check on that? Oh, by the way ... I mailed our photo CD yesterday so you should have it in a few days.

I think going to two threads is great. I posted the same idea on the 08 thread yesterday.
I think Shell doing a final post would be great and then we will all just start posting on the other 2 threads.

Bye Bye 06, hello 07 and 08!!!!

Kathy

Shell this is just a rough copy:

OK all you nutty nana heads get the heck off this board and post on 11-07 and 11-08 board.....:teeth:
you can add anything you want to this.....

just kidding......I'll let you write the last post:thumbsup2

denise:banana:

2560.gif
2560.gif
2560.gif
WE'RE SAYING GOODBYE TO 2006 AND
2560.gif
2560.gif
2560.gif

2560.gif
THE BEST DARN VACATION WE EVER HAD!
2560.gif

Please join we :banana: Banana Heads :banana: on our upcoming cruise threads:
November 24, 2007 and November 29, 2008.

PLEASE NOTE: We will no longer be posting to this thread

3489686757Ffp63Enu3D32373E3A333E43C.jpg

nannaheadsdesign4copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter