Wild Turkeys and Dancing Banana Heads Cruise 11/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pat? Try this outfit again. I guarantee it'll work in getting that BOOK button pushed :lmao:
Pat.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
one problem...he sees the 5 extra pounds! Oh! almost forgot, that's what the off switch for the lights are for!!

Kathy, we are going tomorrow! Just got back from painting the IL's room. I think we are going to EPCOT also. Let you know more this evening.

Lynn - Know what you mean about getting rid of things. When we sold our last house and had this one built I tossed out a bunch of things. Just be careful what you toss. Steve thought one of the boxes was trash and took it to the dump. It was my children's baby books! :eek: To this day I get sick thinking about it. All of my precious memories of the "first" everything was in those books, including their little hospital bracelets. I know Steve felt bad too so it was hard to get upset with him. It was just as much my fault as his. I placed the box by the wrong pile of junk.
Pat:banana: :banana: :banana:

Ok everyone, The WHIP is back out of the closet!!!
Lets see some more pictures from those who havnt posted any yet!!
NO EXCUSES!!!!!!

You know how mean I can get!!:mad:

You'd better be getting mighty :scared: when you see me coming!!!

Lets get those pictures posted!!
Shell has given her pemission for me to get mean, so look out!!!

Pat, I'll be waiting to hear from you this evening. I will be home all night.
Wasnt it all sticky and humid out today I hated it!! Hope tomarrow will be better.

Kathy

Kathy - Just e mailed you! Yes, the weather was awful today! Not a good day to be painting either! We ran the AC and fans all day to try and keep the paint odor out of the room. My MIL is on oxygen and we were concerned about her breathing that paint odor. We made her leave the room.
Talk to you later.
Pat

Just noticed the time I posted last night and the time I posted this a.m.!
I was the last to post something last night...I'm right! I'm the last for everything.
Pat

Good Morning :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well the house is up for sale!! Yesterday the real estate agent came and we signed all the papers. Then it was off the the Mall. What sales everybody was having. Got Jeans at American Eagle for $20.00 which is really good. Got a few PJ's for DS for $5.00 each in The Children's Place. Last night DH and I watch The Breakup which was a good movie. Today I have to run to Michael's or AC Moore to get fake flowers for a basket that I am making for MIL. Well talk to you all later!!

Kathy and Pat: Have fun in Disney!!

Morning all:

So what are all of you up to today? Nothing new or exciting here. Just going grocery shopping with my daughter.....thats about it.

Had our "holiday party" from work last night. Had an ok time. I really didnt want to go, but felt like I had to. But part of the party was fun....we had brought it baby pictures...then we had to match who was who....I got about 3 wrong.....I was so sure I had them all right!! Then we also had to submit a "fun fact" about ourselfs from our childhood.....I actually got the most right...and I guessed at 90% of them. But all in all it was an ok time.

Nothing else going on here except the same old stuff.

Have a good day...

Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well we just got back from spending a couple of hours with Linda at Epcot. It was alot of fun. We visited a few minutes, then we went all the way around the worlds. We stopped in Japan and went into the gift shop. Very strange foods in there.
Then as you exit there is another room that use to be a baseball exhibit, but now it is OLD metal toys. it was a great exhibit to go and look at. Nice and air conditioned too. It was in the low 80's outside!!

Then when we go to Canada we stopped and watched the last of the performance of Off Kilter. For those of you have never been there, they are a rock n roll band from Canada and they feature a bag pipe in all the rock n roll songs as well as the usual instruments.
I waited patiently for a gust of wind to see of they were true Scotsmen, but no luck Then the lead singer twirled and i discovered there were NOT true Scotsmen because he had maroon colored shorts on!!

We decided even though they were good, they were NO Tiara Bob and the Dreamboats!!!!

It was a very good visit and then Linda was off to China to meet a friend at 3:30 for a late lunch. I did deliver all the hugs I was asked to give and told her Hi from Drew and others.

All and all it was a good day. I really enjoyed our visit since we didnt have much of a chance to talk a lot on the ship. I only have one picture on my camera, the rest Linda has, but I will post it next. Remember it was a HOT, WINDY day when you see our hair!!

Linda will be off cruising on the Wonder in just a few days!!!

Oh well, we decided to go and finish going around the worlds. we did stop for a few pictures. Dimples was our mascot and she was all in red , white and blue. Very partiotic!!!

Kathy

Good Evening :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well it was another SPRING like day here in NY. Crazy weather!!! Where is the COLD AND SNOW??? Today DH got me tickets to go see Disney 100 years on Ice. I am soooo excited because I love the Disney Ice shows:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . Today went to AC Moore to get silk flowers:flower3: :flower3: for the flower basket that I am making for MIL. Then we came and packed up some stuff and throw out more junk. Well I am off to give DS a bath and bottle. Talk to you tomorrow. Hope you all had a great weekend!!

My new toy. 07 Yamaha Grizzly 350 fully automatic 2 wheel drive

Look out world, A Crazy old lady is coming!!!

Greg got a different one, his is an 05 Yamaha Kodiak 450, 4 wheel drive. It is new although it's an 05, they used it on the lot to show how to drive them, so got a big discount and still had full warranty.
He wanted 4 wheel drive because he figures he will have to pull me out of the muck a few times:rotfl2: His gets delivered tomarrow.

Kathy

IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/sixtoedfrog/kathyatv004.jpg[/IMG]

Wow Kathy what a great ride you have there....Ricky tells me that they are illegal here in our township...but he sure wished he had one-you will look too cool on that:cool1:

Kathy and Linda-great picture from Epcot....wish I was there:)

We have been having some unseasonable weather here in PA-yesterday it was 70-plants are growing and blooming:flower: and today it is pouring rain-we will get 1 - 1 1/2 inches tonight:umbrella: -flash flood warnings all over the place:eek:

Just took down the Christmas tree today-must have vacuumed up 10 pounds of dried pine needles:rotfl2: --may but an artificial tree this year--will try really hard to have my house all decorated BEFORE we go on the cruise-you guys that did that this year were waaaaay smarter than me:rotfl2:

Well, going to go over to the other thread to see what's up...Josh and Rick say "Hi"

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi Okie,
It is good to hear from you. It has been awhile.
These ATV's are illegal on the road. They are made for trails, sand dunes and such. We have many miles of trail near us that are designated just for ATV's. That is where we will be riding.
And eventually when we move back to Oregon in a few years we have family and friends that ride them all over the place too. They will show us where all the trails are at.

We saw a couple of cruise lines buses today at WDW, really made us think about the cruise!!

Pat, I'm with you aboht the gators , CHOMP!!! CHOMP!!!, CHOMP!!!
wish you could of made it today. I did tell Linda you tired but it didnt work out this time. We parked at ticket and transportation center and took the monorail to Epcot so we didnt have to worry about traffic and crowds. It was really nice. It didnt really get crowded until about the time we left. The race didnt end until about 1:00, bu tuntil then you could walk right on anything because people were watching the race instead of going on attractions. Hope to see you in 2 to 3 weeks.

Kathy

Hi Kathy - Great picture of you and Linda - but who is missing? Yes, ME!
Was it crowded? I tried hard to talk Steve into going, but that marathon was on his mind. Glad you had a good time. Sooooo, remember in two weeks!
Love your new ride! It matches my car.;)
Pat

Hey everyone:

Kathy great picture of you and Linda.....I wish I was there also.

Also looks like your gonna have some fun on the four wheel drive.....

Nothing gonin on here....same old stuff every weekend around here.

I am working only 3 days this week...off thursday and friday...yeah
then after this week...back to working 5 days a week.....have a curise to pay for.;)

Later
Denise

Kathy- sounds like you and Linda had a nice time. Nice picture of you guys.
Love the new 4 wheeler!! We 4 wheel 1 a year up north. It is always a lot of fun. So you are moving back to Oregan in a few years?? Will you spend your winters in Florida?

Lynn-Have fun at the Ice show. I always enjoy going too!

Okie-good to hear from you!! I too had a ton of pine needs to vacum up. I still need to finish.

Our weekend was pretty good. We had the funeral on Saturday. That went well. It was a nice tribute of her life. It will leave a void in our life.:sad1: Then we were off to the big family Christmas party. There were some tense and exciting moments.:scared1: Johns grandma collapsed. John is a paramedic so he went right to work. They called 911. Turned out she just fainted, but John thought he was going to be doing CPR on his grandma. Thank God she was OK!! The rest of the evening was alot of fun:thumbsup2

Guess what?? it finally snowed today. I had to do a doulbe take. It has been so warm here. It is going to be hard to get used to the cold weather again. I am looking forward to taking the kids sledding. I don't think the lakes will even freeze this year, so I guess we won't be ice skating.:confused3
Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Lorna:banana: :banana:

Lorna,
That is the plan, summers in Oregon and when it turns cold, back to Florida with all the other snow birders for the winter. probably another 7 or 8 years, depending on finances at the time. Trying for an early retirement!!

Wish I was there for the snow!! I love snow as long as I dont have to drive in it.

Time for a shower and bed, tomarrow starts another week,

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter