Wild Turkeys and Dancing Banana Heads Cruise 11/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here I am trying again to post the picture

kathyatv004.jpg

How do you keep your lawn so green!:confused3 Ours looks like it was frozen, thawed out, refrozen, and now sunburned!
Pat

Oh Shell - GO GATORS:cheer2:

Pat,
we only water twice a week, but Greg uses fertilizer on it which helps a lot, it is St. Augustine , Florantam species. It was looking pretty brown for a while, but about 2 weeks after fertilizing it, it greened up again. Not sure which fertilizer he uses.

Tonights the night Pat!!!!
We will soon find out who get bragging rights for the next year.:confused:
Tonight we either will get to "rub it in" or "eat crow" (or gator) as the case may be:lmao:

I told Linda you tired to come to Epcot too and she thought that was nice of you. She said she had tried your recipe for pot roast already and it was good.

Did you get the downours last night like we did, it even woke me up it was so heavy.

well got to get some bananas and bread, so better get going,
will check back soon.

I am waiting for Bill and Shell to post today about the game. They've been pretty quiet. Do you think we scared them off???;)

Kathy

Pat,
we only water twice a week, but Greg uses fertilizer on it which helps a lot, it is St. Augustine , Florantam species. It was looking pretty brown for a while, but about 2 weeks after fertilizing it, it greened up again. Not sure which fertilizer he uses.
He probably uses Gator. I mean, there's not much other use for them ...

O - H - I - O
Looking forward to our gator snacks tonight ...

Ok..so it seems that Shell and Bill are alone in their Buckeye support, so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon. Sorry Pat and Kathy, but any team that regularly kicks the crap out of State Penn (oops I mean Penn State) is okay in my book. Plus I went to Ohio U for grad school, so there's some Ohio in me. Go Buckeyes!

jeff

Not to mention that Script Ohio is second only to Script Pitt in my favorite marching band rituals!

Ok Jeff,
guess your not as smart as I thought you were:lmao:

Shell,
At least you guys have someone to console :hug: you tonight after the game now.:happytv: Your gonna need it!!!

CHOMP !!! :scared1: CHOMP !!! :scared1: CHOMP !!!:scared1:

Kathy

Kathy - This is a looooooooooooooooooong shot you know. Not that I don't believe and totally support my love for those big teeth and eyes. Still girl, glad you're on my side! This game has my FIL so shaken that he has to take meds before he can watch it!
Gotta go, Laura is having a fit! Going to put on an einstein video for her, she has one about a gator!
GO GATORS!
Pat

Good Afternoon :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well it's a said day in NY that both our football teams lost in the 1st round in the playoffs:sad1: :sad2: !! Today DS and I ran to Toys R Us and I think I could buy home self everything I see in that store. Then my friend came over to have lunch with DS and I. Tomorrow I am off to my in-laws and the mall down there with my SIL and niece. Talk to you all later!!

Kathy: Nice Wheels!! Have fun with your new toy!!

Shell, you know I love ya, but tonight I am with Kathy and Pat, now mind you in regular season I do not like those gators, but gotta pull for a SEC win tonight.....

Lynn, sorry your teams lost bit the Saints still shockingly have a chance, who knew we would ever say those words down here.

Shell, you know I love ya, but tonight I am with Kathy and Pat, now mind you in regular season I do not like those gators, but gotta pull for a SEC win tonight.....

What a shame! I had a really nice b-day present ready for you that I was going to mail tomorrow. Oh well, guess I'll keep it for myself.

I think Shell is going to be eating deep fried crow instead of gator!

I'm glad I didn't participate too heavily in this OSU thing....I KNOW what kind of luck this state has regarding sports.

Have a good day everyone...
are we really thinking of shutting off the nanaheads original site???:banana:

I vote for everyone using 11/07 and 11/08 boards only. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter