Wild Turkeys and Dancing Banana Heads Cruise 11/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
new_year_2.gif

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

Happy New Year, my dear DIS friends.

You each made 2006 an awesome, fun year and I can't thank you enough:
  • Tonya, Trey & Hunter
  • Cheri, Bill & Jessalyn
  • Wendy, Mike & Austin
  • Linda & Bruce
  • Bob & Lisa
  • Jan & Dave
  • Greg & Kathy
  • Denise & DBWally
  • Lauri, Doug & Patrick
  • Kelly, Don & kids
  • Sarah, Stony & Dutch
  • Jeff, Mina & girls
  • Pat & Steve
  • Steve, Esther & kids
  • Lynn, Andrew & Drew
... and everyone else that shared these boards and their vacation with us. Have a wonderful, healthy, happy, and prosperous 2007!

ohhhh, Shell! You said that SO well! Add you and Mutt's names to the list and it can represent how we feel too! There's not a day that passes we don't talk about someone of you!

new_year_2.gif

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

• Tonya, Trey & Hunter
  • Cheri, Bill & Jessalyn
  • Wendy, Mike & Austin
  • Linda & Bruce
  • Bob & Lisa
  • Jan & Dave
  • Greg & Kathy
  • Denise & DBWally
  • Lauri, Doug & Patrick
  • Kelly, Don & kids
  • Sarah, Stony & Dutch
  • Jeff, Mina & girls
  • Pat & Steve
  • Steve, Esther & kids
  • Lynn, Andrew & Drew
... and everyone else that shared these boards and their vacation with us. Have a wonderful, healthy, happy, and prosperous 2007!

Shell,
Happy New Year to you and Mutt too!! I was very glad we were able to spend a great vacation today too:banana: :banana: :banana: !!!!

Thi thread has turned all sentimental today:love:
That is so nice!!!:hug:

I am already all misty from the movies and now to read such sweet things, makes me wonder,
Am I on the right thread :confused3
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just kidding everyone,
we miss all of you guys too and meeting all of you really was a big highlight of the year for us!!!

Early Happy Birthday Wendy and to Emily!!

Kathy

Wishing everyone a safe and fun New Year's celebration and all the best in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try and round up some more time to get back in the swing of NanaLand with you guys (call it a new year's resolution). Things have been really busy around here and I have been neglecting my wonderful DIS friends!

Happy B'Day wishes to Emily and Wendy!

TTFN :grouphug:

I leave footprints and I get yelled at....

Have a safe and
:banana: H:banana: A:banana: P:banana: P:banana: Y:banana:
UkkiBannana.gif
N
UkkiBannana.gif
E
UkkiBannana.gif
W
UkkiBannana.gif

TotakekeBannana.gif
Y
TotakekeBannana.gif
E
TotakekeBannana.gif
A
TotakekeBannana.gif
R
TotakekeBannana.gif

its going to be a good one, mutts can tell these things!!

Mutt,
What, No spinning bananas on this thread???
I know why,
'because I am not counting them on this thread anymore. If I was you would of posted them just to make me go goo goo eyed trying to count them.

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!

Kathy

new_year_2.gif

• Tonya, Trey & Hunter
  • Cheri, Bill & Jessalyn
  • Wendy, Mike & Austin
  • Linda & Bruce
  • Bob & Lisa
  • Jan & Dave
  • Greg & Kathy
  • Denise & DBWally
  • Lauri, Doug & Patrick
  • Kelly, Don & kids
  • Sarah, Stony & Dutch
  • Jeff, Mina & girls
  • Pat & Steve
  • Steve, Esther & kids
  • Lynn, Andrew & Drew

Right back at ya!

May you all have a Very Happy New Year. You ALL made our trip one of the best we have ever had, for that, THANKS! A special thanks to Jeff and his family.:goodvibes
May the sun shine on your face and the wind be always at your back!
Pat

:grouphug: to Emily on her birthday! :bday:
From all of us: Steve, Pat, Stephen, Esther, Cullen, Laura, and most of all Stacey.

Happy early Birthday Wendy! Enjoy your day. They come faster and faster each year! I'm on my 56th! Wow! :eek:

Pat

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to pop on real quick and wish you all a Wonderful and Happy New Year! May God bless each and every one of you in the coming year, and may the time be short until we see each other's faces again!:3dglasses

Tiara Bob, Lisa, Skipper, Lucy, Lulu :-)dog2: ), Sweetie, Tigger and Sugar :-)cat: )

Hi all, due to the fact I have been practicing my singing for our next debut of Tiara Bob and the Dreamboats, I have not posted much. I want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year!! If we were on the ship tonight, I would give all of you ladies a big "WALLY HUG", sorry Bill. I wish to all that your best day in '06', be your worst day in '07'. Take care all. Wally:)

:wave2: Good evening all:

Well, just wanted to wish everyone a very happy, healthy and safe New Years. DBW and I are just watching the bears game....son has already left for the evening and daughter is on her ay out. So as usaually it just the two of us......:eek:

Talk with you all in the morning.

Denise:banana: :banana:

Bob: I know I have asked you this question before:confused: ....I'm getting old and the brain is going....when do you need the cd? I almost had my son here the other night to do download the pictures.....but he escaped and got out before I noticed.....I do want to send you the cd...... Denise

Best wishes for a great 2007. It's rare that a collection of strangers would make such a connection on a trip but I'm thrilled that we were a part of it. Best wishes to all for the new year and especially to Pat, Steve, Stephen, Esther, Cullen Laura and of course, Stacey.

Well, I guess i am the first poster of the new years this morning. We only have a few neighbors with fireworks, other than that it was a quiet night in my neighborhood. That made it much easier on Minnie, which I am grateful for.
Hope everyone is feeling well today and not too many hangovers and headaches;)

Well I am going to watch the Rose parade this morning and catch up on laundry and cleaning the floors, then to relax the rest of the day!!

Enjoy the day,
Kathy

P.S. Anybody have anything funny or strange happen last night?? Any party stories to share??

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Strange? If it did, we didn't hear it, being in bed asleep by 9:30. :confused3 what else is new?

party: party: party: HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL NANA HEADS!!!!!!

Linda: I have to say....you had DBW and I beat on being in bed.

Well, may take down decorations today.....but that is still up for discussion:scared:

Kathy: I have no stories....DBW and I just dont leave very interesting lives!!!

To all my dis friends have a very safe, healthy and prosperous New Year...

Later
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy New Year one and all!

I had the best dream last night! We were all back on the ship and Linda was in charge of the entertainment! It was a blast. I woke myself up laughing out loud! That has never happend before.
A dream is a wish...
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter