Wild Turkeys and Dancing Banana Heads Cruise 11/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well today we are going to be close to 60 degrees in Jan. Well I am missing the cold and the snow for some odd reason this winter!!! The weather man says that this weekend could be cold!!!!
We haven't had one snowflake fall yet. Yesterday my in-laws came up and we went to Sam's Club and they took me out to Friendly's for lunch. DS is standing up holding on the things!! My in-laws came on bought him an Elmo's World sofa. DS did not sleep well last night He was up every few hours. Today my friend turn the BIG 3-0 so I am bringing a cake and balloons to her house. Tomorrow I am making my house sooooooo clean and neat because Saturday morning the Real Estate agent is coming to put our townhouse on the market!! Well I am going to feed DS his

Jeff: Hope Emily had a great birthday!!!

Wendy: Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a great birthday

Howdy everyone,

Lynn, we are foggy here and warmer than normal by 10 degrees. We are holding around 80+ until next week when we have a COLD front coming so we will drop to 70.:lmao:

Gonna go to WDW on Sunday to meet up with Linda for awhile at Epcot. :thumbsup2
It will be fun to see her again, but I am jealous she is going on a 3 day cruise on sunday.;)

well, enjoy your day everyone,

Kathy

Just saying Hi so we can stay on page one!

I know what you mean, Bill. Maybe I'm going to have to start typing all my posts on a word document then copy and paste to each thread!!!!!:confused3

Have a good one!

Cheri:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You folks are drivin me :banana: bananas:banana: with all these different boards(I cant remember which I posted...which I didn't)....I may have to think about cancelling one of the cruises just to keep a reasonable number of posts going---geez.

Enjoy!~
pluto:

Silly Mutt! You can't cancel a cruise that you have already been on! (Although I do wish I could cancel the memory of from 10:00 p.m. Friday night until 8:30 a.m. Sunday morning. Of course, I don't remember much from Sat. to Sun. morning anyway!)

Morning all:

Well back here at work today.....I have a ton of charts and work to do....its sooo hard taking a couple of days off I get so backlogged...:confused3 oh well having time off is worth all the work when I get back At least my day goes fast.

gotta go
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Honestly...for me the worst time was Thursday evening. Thats when it hit me for the first time that this thing was near an end and its when I started doing the inital clean-up/packing. By Friday, I was resigned to the fact...but thanks to my darling wife and her planning finesse'(sp?) she booked that evening and made it all tolerable. I hated leaving the ship....I hated leaving my friends (yep, even you Bob). The only comfort was knowing that I'd see them and my beloved ship again.

Wow...was all that out loud?:rolleyes1

Honestly...for me the worst time was Thursday evening. Thats when it hit me for the first time that this thing was near an end and its when I started doing the inital clean-up/packing. By Friday, I was resigned to the fact...but thanks to my darling wife and her planning finesse'(sp?) she booked that evening and made it all tolerable. I hated leaving the ship....I hated leaving my friends (yep, even you Bob). The only comfort was knowing that I'd see them and my beloved ship again.

Wow Bill......that was deep.....:lmao:

Denise:banana: :banana:

I was just talking about being sick. He went and got all philosophical on us!:hippie:

Good Afternoon :banana: :banana: :banana:
Well today DS and I went out with my friend Michelle for her B-day. Then we headed to the Mall and DS decided to scream the whole time so I left. I think we have teeth coming in:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 !!! We decided that we are going to take DS to Disney for the 1st time in December. Kathy we should meet up!! Kathy, Tell Linda Drew says Hello!!! I am getting alittle confused on what board I am suppose to be posting on:confused3 :confused3 !!! Let me go start my noodles for dinner and get some bills paid while DS sleeps!! Talk to you all later!!

Wife? Bob? (like there's a big difference there.....uh.....yeah:rolleyes1 )
you two should be just a smidge nicer to the ol mutt....We may,...MAY just cross paths again someday. The wife should cross it about 10 minutes from now....I hope she trys the soup I made her---mmm mmm special.:stir:

Lynn,
just let me know when your coming to WDW and if were home, we will come and meet you!!! :goodvibes I love going there in December, it looks so great all decorated!! I will give Linda the message for you.:thumbsup2

By the way, Thankyou for the Christmas card, it arrived today!!! Almost one month after it's post mark. :confused: I will think of it as being early for next year:rotfl2:

I love Drew's picture. :love: I put it on my fridge, which is a place of honor in my house.

Talk with you soon,
Kathy.

Kathy, make sure you give Linda a hug from me when you see her!

Will Do!!

Maybe I should start a notebook to take with me.:lmao:

Drew says Hi
Hug from Shell

Any other message I will be happy to deliver to her on sunday!!

Kathy

Lynn,
just let me know when your coming to WDW and if were home, we will come and meet you!!! :goodvibes I love going there in December, it looks so great all decorated!! I will give Linda the message for you.:thumbsup2

By the way, Thankyou for the Christmas card, it arrived today!!! Almost one month after it's post mark. :confused: I will think of it as being early for next year:rotfl2:

I love Drew's picture. :love: I put it on my fridge, which is a place of honor in my house.

Talk with you soon,
Kathy.

Kathy,
Wow that is sooooooo crazy because I mailed them when we got home from the cruise. Sorry:confused: !!! Well Drew is very honored to be hanging up on your fridge!!

Kathy, give Linda hugs from me too...

Awww Mutt, ya got all mushy, excuse while I vomit.....Just kidding you know how much we miss you guys.

Umm Shell, don't forget that phone call this weekend..OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter