Winter 2024 Incentives

Cfabar1

DIS Veteran
Well, it's time for another round of incentives coming tomorrow.

How do you think they will be?

My thought is slightly higher prices, and they will push the best incentives to FW when it goes on sale so they can make a splash with initial sales.

Well, it's time for another round of incentives coming tomorrow.

How do you think they will be?

My thought is slightly higher prices, and they will push the best incentives to FW when it goes on sale so they can make a splash with initial sales.
Agree with your predictions.

I’m very curious if the price FW Cabins such that it entices existing owners to buy. Do you think their minimums will be 50 like most new resorts, or at 25? I’d likely have kept adding on direct at CCV or RIV if I could have done it in 25pt increments. We did that for AKV, but that was admittedly back when it was $180 direct.

Having just snagged direct VGC points and not wanting to start at those high dues, I think we’ll pass and just hope we can get a cabin at 7 months when we do desire to stay there.

I wish they would do a pre-pre-pre-sale for Poly 2. I would love to have Disney say "give us your money for a building over a year away from opening and we'll give you an unbeatable price of $160 pp. Take our word for it it'll be beautiful. You'll love it! But we want cash NOW so fork it over!"

and I would...

I would give them my money.

I wish they would do a pre-pre-pre-sale for Poly 2. I would love to have Disney say "give us your money for a building over a year away from opening and we'll give you an unbeatable price of $160 pp. Take our word for it it'll be beautiful. You'll love it! But we want cash NOW so fork it over!"

and I would...

For $160pp? Hell yes. ;-)

and I would...

Um yes please. Someone in marketing and sales really should take note of the great ideas here.

No inventory? And no waitlist?
So I can’t call tomorrow and add on Saratoga Springs or Animal Kingdom Lodge, etc.?
My initial comment was about VGF, and my follow up comment was also regarding VGF.

I actually called her and asked if there is any way to get 25 or 50 points direct VGF and she confirmed that there is no inventory for her to offer.

I actually called her and asked if there is any way to get 25 or 50 points direct VGF and she confirmed that there is no inventory for her to offer.
Dang, I was hoping to do something similar in the next few months. Maybe they’ll add some inventory by summer/fall and we can check again then, unless you get more resale that is. Thanks for the info.

I’d likely have kept adding on direct at CCV or RIV if I could have done it in 25pt increments.
Same. I asked my guide about 25 at CCV. Hard no. So I purchased some points resale. I get there is some word involved for these smaller contracts but I am sure we are like others. I can buy in smaller increments along the way. I will never qualify for incentives at this point since I don’t need large chunks of points. They are still getting top dollar with smaller contracts.

I would consider buying direct in 25 point increments more VGF points... Yes you pay a lot more, but they are so easy to sell, and you'll get top dollar when you do....

Sad to hear you can't buy more right now... I'll check in with my guide later in the year... He's one of the ones that don't email, every time you write, he calls you back.

Same. I asked my guide about 25 at CCV. Hard no. So I purchased some points resale. I get there is some word involved for these smaller contracts but I am sure we are like others. I can buy in smaller increments along the way. I will never qualify for incentives at this point since I don’t need large chunks of points. They are still getting top dollar with smaller contracts.
Minimum contract size for CCV is 50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter