Winter 2024 Incentives

Not strong enough in my view. But maybe they don’t care.

Would love to know the existing owner incentives. Will they announce incentive pricing for the cabins today or tomorrow?

Not strong enough in my view. But maybe they don’t care.

Would love to know the existing owner incentives. Will they announce incentive pricing for the cabins today or tomorrow?

With VGF, we found out the same day sales went live....

It certainly does not appear that they must be content with the sales so far and are setting things up to make CFW the best option. It will be interesting to see how those look!

There seems to be an incentive for Old Key West but I cannot see what it is.

It just seems like it wasn't that long ago we were talking about breaking that $200 ceiling and before we know it, $250 will be the norm. It amazes me how they had a great sales year (thanks VGF) and still drive sales the way they do at these higher price points. But as many pointed out, that might be by design.

It just seems like it wasn't that long ago we were talking about breaking that $200 ceiling and before we know it, $250 will be the norm. It amazes me how they had a great sales year (thanks VGF) and still drive sales the way they do at these higher price points. But as many pointed out, that might be by design.
Heck, I remember when all the talk was about them breaking the $100 barrier, and that was back when BLT went on sale!

That’s the thing. None of us privy to what and why they do things.

It doesn’t always make sense. What we do know is that they are committed to having resale restrictions as they have applied them to VDH and CFW.

We also know they are not going crazy with incentives for RIV or VDH. Some info they have makes them content to keep sales at a slower than what we think pace

It seems to me they are shifting to having a few main resorts for sale vs a targeted one with the others in their last year or two

The VGF incentive from summer was specially to get that to sold out status before CFW and Poly tower enter the ring.

It will be interesting to see how both of those come out on the sales end

Heck, I remember when all the talk was about them breaking the $100 barrier, and that was back when BLT went on sale!
BLT regrets: not buying more BLT sooner.

At this rate, all our points are sleeparound points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter