***Winter Disney Pin*** sent/received....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Reminder: Mail date is by 12-14. Please be on time.
Minimum is 2 pins.
Delivery confirmation is highly recommended ::yes::

Post here when you send out AND when you receive. That is the only way I can keep track....and we want to hear what you all get ::yes:: :hyper:

Have fun :mickeyjum

Good morning!

I've put the "wish list" in with my travel papers! I like to go shopping for pins when I have a definite list. Otherwise, it's too tempting just to buy things I like:rotfl: I'll be back next Thursday, and will be posting/mailing then.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Got my names. Pins are packaged and will be shipped out today.

Got my names, got my extras, just need to road to clear from this snow before I can mail.

Good morning!

I've put the "wish list" in with my travel papers! I like to go shopping for pins when I have a definite list. Otherwise, it's too tempting just to buy things I like:rotfl: I'll be back next Thursday, and will be posting/mailing then.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Have a great time, Bobbi!!

Mine are on their way!! :teeth:

I got my name and got the pins! I'll let you know when they're in the mail. I can't wait to see what I get.

Hiya

Got my names, very excited to start shopping :) Hopefully have the pins middle of next week and send them straight on out.

Cya,
Gaspodé

:woohoo: Only 6 people left to pick up their names :teeth:

We ended up with 22 adults (40 exchanges) and 10 children (11 exchanges).

All names have been picked up....except for TheDisneyBunch (who is out of town) :teeth:
Good going everyone!!

Mine went out today with DC aand I received from our lovely hostess, Nancy!
Thank you so much, Nancy!:hug:
Nancy sent me a JUMBO Evil Queen pin that I DO NOT have! And two adorable Holiday Mickey pins, a cool POTC key chain and a pocket planner!!!!:goodvibes
I hope my recepients like the ones I sent as much as I like this one!

Mine is in the mail. Hope it doesn't take too long to get there. It has a long way to go.

Mine went out today with DC aand I received from our lovely hostess, Nancy!
Thank you so much, Nancy!:hug:
Nancy sent me a JUMBO Evil Queen pin that I DO NOT have! And two adorable Holiday Mickey pins, a cool POTC key chain and a pocket planner!!!!:goodvibes
I hope my recepients like the ones I sent as much as I like this one!

:woohoo: Glad you liked then, Michelle. I thought for sure you would have the Evil Queen on. So glad you didn't.
And that got there really fast!!
Enjoy!!

Moving this over from the sign-ups page ;)
From EpcotMatt2

Woo-hoo. Got my 3 buddies. For whoever got me, if it helps, my PinPics user is istolemykidspins.

And anyone else out there interested in trading, feel free to take a look.

Thanks!

Can't wait...shopping is planned for tomorrow. I plan on mailing Tuesday but I'll check in to confirm. Now I have to remind Cassidy we're shopping for her exchange not HER! That could be difficult.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter