***Winter Disney Pin*** sent/received....COMPLETED!!

Glad mine are mailed already. May not be able to get out tomorrow, we are getting ice. :sad2:

I have bought all of the ones I need for sending, just now have to wait for them to arrive here. I will post priority in hopes of getting them to you before Christmas!

All the best,
Gaspodé

All of mine are ready to post except one. That one I have ordered a pin for and it should be here mid week so I will get them all posted out by the end of the week.

mine are on their way to az and I received from alexwyattmommy.
I got an eeyore t shirt transfer, mickey and minnie sharing soda cm pin, minnie driving a race car and 101 dalmatians pin. thank you.

You're welcome, Nancy! They were both Cast Lanyard and Hidden Mickeys, so I thought you might like them. if you already have 'em though, trade away!:goodvibes
I received a package today from Heid in PA - a pin from the Dinosaur movie with the mcDonalds logo on it, and a Monsters inc pin, along with a cute Mickey cell charm. Thanks!

Nope, don't have either one of them :)

Glad we are already getting some arrivals. So fun to read about them ::yes::

:yay: it made it. Your welcome.

I received a package today from Heid in PA - a pin from the Dinosaur movie with the mcDonalds logo on it, and a Monsters inc pin, along with a cute Mickey cell charm. Thanks!

First of all my package will be going out tomorrow afternoon.

Second, I received my package today, it's from Michelle and she sent a package of disney stickers, a disney charm shaped like Mickey's head with 3 small Mickey head charms hanging from the large one, and 2 pins, Mickey riding a horse, and Mickey shaped head with a stars and stripes design.

Loved everything, thanks so much.

We got 2 of our packages yesterday. (I can't recall what was from who now as the packages got thrown away.,sorry)

Ethan got a stitch pin and a donald gwp pin as well as stickers.

I got a sitting stitch and a donald summer 2004 pin as well as stickers and a new hampshire keyring.

Thank you!

I got a sitting stitch and a donald summer 2004 pin as well as stickers and a new hampshire keyring.

Second, I received my package today, it's from Michelle and she sent a package of disney stickers, a disney charm shaped like Mickey's head with 3 small Mickey head charms hanging from the large one, and 2 pins, Mickey riding a horse, and Mickey shaped head with a stars and stripes design.

Loved everything, thanks so much.

Glad mine are arriving!

EpcotMatt2 was nice enough to PM me, thanking me for the pins I sent. Hopefully he will pop back in and let everyone know what he rec'd. :santa:

I received my pins today from Michelle. Sorry, but don't know your Dis name.
She sent:

Hidden Mickey Donald Duck (Cast lanyard?)
Hidden Mickey Daisy Duck (Cast lanyard?)
Pirates of the Caribbean stickers
Cute Mickey charms

Thanks so much. You couldn't have picked better pins for my collection! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter