***Winter Disney Pin*** sent/received....COMPLETED!!

I received my pins today from Michelle. Sorry, but don't know your Dis name.
She sent:

Hidden Mickey Donald Duck (Cast lanyard?)
Hidden Mickey Daisy Duck (Cast lanyard?)
Pirates of the Caribbean stickers
Cute Mickey charms

Thanks so much. You couldn't have picked better pins for my collection! :banana:

That was from snowwhitesmom :)

EpcotMatt2 was nice enough to PM me, thanking me for the pins I sent. Hopefully he will pop back in and let everyone know what he rec'd. :santa:

I do hope he checks in with us....to tell us what he got ::yes:: ....and he has 2 more sets coming and we want to hear!!

Sorry! Missed this thread!
Mailed mine today!:yay:
Andrea:wave2:

I recieved a package today from Heidi. I recieved a McDonalds Disney cruise line pin and a pin from the Jungle book along with a cute Disney phone charm (which I attached to the zip on my pin trading bag as I already have a crystal Mickey phone charm on my phone!)

I have just been to the post office to post 3 of my packages. I am waiting for a pin to arrive that I ordered on Sunday for the 4th package. Hopefully that will arrive tomorrow (as I know it was posted on Monday) and can then get posted on Friday on the way home from work.

I received one today from dahirsh....that arrived very fast!! :woohoo:

I got a Disney bus with Donald driving and the nephews on board.
And a Chip and Dale parking lot sign.
Both very cute and are keepers.

Thank you, Debra :santa:

pin.cgi

pin.cgi

I received one today from dahirsh....that arrived very fast!! :woohoo:

I got a Disney bus with Donald driving and the nephews on board.
And a Chip and Dale parking lot sign.
Both very cute and are keepers.

Thank you, Debra :santa:

Glad you like them. I had fun picking them out for you.

I received mine today. They are from Deb. Sorry I have no idea what your dis name is and no need to be sorry about eeyore. The ones you sent are great. I got a pooh one with a December calendar. I love this cause my birthday is Monday ( OMG I'm going to be 30 lol). I also got a cute tigger one. I love them. Thank you so much.

I received mine today. They are from Deb. Sorry I have no idea what your dis name is and no need to be sorry about eeyore. The ones you sent are great. I got a pooh one with a December calendar. I love this cause my birthday is Monday ( OMG I'm going to be 30 lol). I also got a cute tigger one. I love them. Thank you so much.

That also was from dahirsh :)

:bday: And that is not old :rolleyes:

Cassidy's pins arrived yesterday. She openened them in the car on the way to dance. I haven't seen them yet but I believe she said it was a Tinkerbell, Jiminey Cricket and a Hidden Mickey. I will check with her later for more details and I will also post who they were from. She opened them so fast and I was driving and didn't get to see them. I just wanted to let everyone know they arrived. Will post more later.:santa:

Woo Hoo!:yay:
Got an adorable little stocking with a Minnie pencil and 2 2007 DLR Hidden Mickey CM lanyard pins. One is #51773 of Maleficent, and the other is #51710, which is the Cheshire Cat face on the rabbit's pocket watch from Alice in Wonderland. They are adorable and I don't have either one! Thank you so much to Julie (Fire14)!:love2:
This has been so much fun!
Andrea:tink:

Reminder: Tomorrow is mail day!!
Lots to get mailed out still.

Also PLEASE post here when you mail out ;) and when you receive!!

Hurrah the pins I ordered for one of my exchanges are all here today so that one can definitely head on its way tomorrow. The other still has some pins not arrived but there are a few things waiting at the post office for me so hopefully thats them and it will go on time too.

Cya,
Gaspodé

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter