Wishes Wedding 1/17/11-WP/CG-TR Day 6, Last Day

So here's some pictures from after the ceremony leading up to right before the reception. I thought I already posted these, but I'm not seeing them anymore. If you've already seen these, sorry for the duplicate pics. :)

011711-0293.jpg

011711-0302.jpg

011711-0304.jpg

011711-0305.jpg

011711-0307.jpg

011711-0316.jpg

011711-0333.jpg

011711-0346.jpg

-Someone said something inappropriate! :lmao: -

011711-0358.jpg

011711-0362.jpg

011711-0365.jpg

011711-0367.jpg

011711-0379.jpg

011711-0385.jpg

011711-0396.jpg

011711-0399.jpg

011711-0401.jpg

011711-0405.jpg

011711-0409.jpg

011711-0411.jpg

011711-0413.jpg

Beautiful Pictures Jules! Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us...it makes me want to renew my vows at Disney!

OK, finally moving on from the wedding. :sad1: lol

Tuesday - January 18, 2011 -

We were all set to have our farewell breakfast at Cape May Cafe at 10 am. Most everyone had already left, but we were taking my mom, step dad, sister, brother in law, brother, mother in law and father in law out to breakfast before they all left as well.

We met everyone at the Beach Club, it's so pretty there! I would love to stay there one day. The Cape May Cafe was a lot of fun. The food was ok, normal buffet breakfast foods, I can't believe how much they charge for their character breakfasts! But it was fun, and we had a great waitress. She made a plate of rose petals for Eddie and me and then took a TON of pictures of everyone with the characters. She was so nice, but we had to get back to our hotel room because the Arndt's were going to be picking us up soon for our Bridal portrait session!

We said good bye to Eddie's parents, and then everyone else came up to our room to help us get the bustle on the dress corrected and try and fix my hair and makeup. My mom managed to get the headband to fit around my head for this round of pics. I tried not to ruin the front of my hair, but in some of the close ups you can tell that my hair and makeup is a little "old". They got my bustle up, something still wasn't quite right with it so Vicki wound up undoing it a little while into our photo session. My mom handed us her and her husbands room keys for Eddie and I to use. They had checked out of their room and were going home, but they hadn't used up all of their food credits yet, so Eddie and I took advantage of that later on at Earl of Sandwich, yum. :)

David & Vicki showed up at 12:45 and took us over to the Polynesian. It was a really gorgeous day out, it was actually a little hot, especially in my huge dress! The Polynesian was so pretty on the inside, I was surprised, the outside always looked a little strange to me, but inside was gorgeous. While we were taking some pictures, a woman came up to us asking about our wedding. Turns out it was DisneyShamrock's mom! :) I didn't know who she was talking about at first, but it was so cool to have someone come up and ask if I was Julie! Eddie was really impressed lol. :rotfl:

After we took some pics inside the resort, we went out to the beach and took a lot more pictures. The shoot probably lasted about an hour and a half. After we were done, we collected everyones tuxes, packed them up and took them to the Mens Wearhouse in Kissimmee. It wasn't too far from Disney, and it was really easy. We just went in, dropped off everything at the counter and the girl gave us a receipt. Nice and simple. After that, we went to my dad's room at the Caribbean Beach Resort. That was a nice resort too. He was leaving in the morning, so we had dinner with him at a local IHOP and then went to bed. Tomorrow we would be leaving Disney and saying good bye to our wedding. :sad1:

My sister, brother and brother in law at Cape May Cafe -

SDC11081.jpg

Rose Platter-

SDC11089-1.jpg

SDC11094-1.jpg

011711-0668.jpg

011711-0674.jpg

011711-0693.jpg

011711-0722.jpg

011711-0740.jpg

011711-0748.jpg

011711-0751.jpg

011711-0752.jpg

Wednesday - 1/19/11 - Last day-

We woke up early and packed up everything in our room. We had breakfast reservations at the Crystal Palace, which I was very excited about. I've always wanted to eat there and see the Winnie characters.

We packed up the car and then walked over to the Magic Kingdom. When we got to our table, the waitress had made a heart out of mickey confetti, it was very sweet. The food wasn't anything special, but the characters were awesome! We took pictures with all of them, and then our waitress brought out a celebration card that was signed by all of the characters! :) I thought that was so sweet.

After breakfast, we decided to just go to Downtown Disney to meet up with my dad one last time, and then we were just going to leave. We were both kind of depressed that our wedding was already over and we didn't really see any need to just stick around all day.

As we were making our way out of the park, we realized that we didn't go on any rides except for on Saturday, and we didn't get a chance to ride Pirates, so we decided to turn around and do a quick trip on the ride. We were talking about how nothing especially magical had happened, and we wished we had a couple more days to roam the parks with our bride & groom ears on.

Eddie had gotten ahead of me while we were walking down Main St. When I caught up with him, I noticed he was talking to some official looking man. I thought, OK either he did something bad, or this man is trying to sell something to Eddie. :laughing: I don't trust anybody, even in Disney World. Well, as I got closer I realized the man (Dean) worked for Disney, and he was asking us about our wedding and he asked us how much longer we were going to be in the park for. When we said we weren't sure, he said "I think you better be here at 2:45". When we asked why, he said that we were going to be the Grand Marshal's of the 3:00 parade! :banana: We were so shocked and excited! He told us to make sure we were wearing our bridal hats and to meet outside the firehouse on Main St. at 2:40.

I immediately called my mom and sister who were both back at work, and then I called the vet to ask them to hold our dogs for one more day. We went to Downtown Disney to meet up with my dad, and he really wanted to get into the MK to see the parade, but unfortunately they didn't have tickets. After saying our good byes, I bought a Disney tee to wear during the parade and then we went back to the MK and shopped around until we were ready for the parade. At 2:40 we met up with Dean and 2 other people that were going to be riding in Mickey's Coach with us. We got to go backstage and boarded the car. Woody came over and had some fun with us, and a dancer also came and talked for a bit.

The announcer of the parade came on the loud speaker, and announced us all by name, hometown and that we had just been married. As we went around the parade route, everyone was yelling congratulations at us, some people were yelling the name of our hometown and one person even said "Where's your sister Kristyl?!?!" :rotfl: guess this person worked with my sister and recognized me. I never saw who it was.

The parade was amazing. Everyone was waving and we were waving A LOT. We were all laughing because we felt awkward at fist, our hands were tired from waving and our faces were KILLING us from smiling so much. I know one thing for sure, I will ALWAYS wave to the people in the parade. It was so uncomfortable when we waved to people and they just stared back at us. :laughing: When we got to Frontierland, they stopped our car and we got out and had a prime viewing location to watch the rest of the parade.

We got to pick out a free picture from the parade. We didn't have the best pictures to choose from, but we still wanted to get one to remember the day by. After the parade, we headed home and prepared for our honeymoon cruise, which was absolutely wonderful and amazing.

I'm so glad we decided to turn around that morning and go ride Pirates. We never actually got around to riding it, but I wouldn't change a minute of anything. It was the perfect, most magical way to end our Disney wedding adventure. We couldn't have asked for anything better. :cloud9:

At the Crystal Palace -

SDC11112.jpg

SDC11114-1.jpg

SDC11121.jpg

A photopass photographer spotted us after talking with Dean. He decided to have some fun with us. Everyone laughed and cheered at us!

SDC11127-1.jpg

During the parade -

scan0004.jpg

Thank you, everyone who has read my journal and everyone who has helped me along the way. I would have been so lost without these boards and the wonderful people that contribute to them every day. I know it's taken me a while to finish this, but I'm glad I followed it through to the end. I hope to write up some reviews and maybe a glad I did list, but it may take some time, so I wanted to make sure to show my gratitude to all of you. Thanks again! :hug:

Wow! What a way to end a wedding trip! That's so awesome you got to be grand marshals. Good thing you went back to ride Pirates. :thumbsup2

I have loved your PJ and your TR. I'm so sad to see it all come to an end, but it was a lot of fun to follow along.

You and Eddy had an amazingly beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for sharing with the boards. I hope you come back from time to time to visit.

All the best for a long and happy marriage (it did rain on your wedding day, after all)!

Love all the photos Jules!!!
I think my favourite is the black and white one of you and Eddie under the umbrella looking out at the rain!! Just beautiful!!
What a great experience to end your special trip on!!
Thanks for sharing everything these past months with us all. :hug:

Wow!!! What a magical ending you had. That is so awesome. :goodvibes I love the photopass picture. You guys have such beautiful shots between the engagement, wedding, and after wedding photos. :)

Thanks for sharing everything with us. Wishing you & Eddie lots of years of love, luck, & happiness!!

I loved reading your TR! You sound like you had an amazing time despite the rain on your wedding day. I can't believe you got to be in the parade, that is so awesome! Congratulations!

Congratulations ! I just read your trip report, but before I read the report I looked at the pictures and I would not have said from those photos that you had any issues with your hair - it looked gorgeous - as did your dress!

I love your Grand Marshal pictures. That's so cool that you were in the parade.:cool1: You're famous!:goodvibes

Did you see that you were featured on The Disney Wedding Blog this week?
I saw it and said "I know her?":rotfl:

Wow! What a way to end a wedding trip! That's so awesome you got to be grand marshals. Good thing you went back to ride Pirates. :thumbsup2

I have loved your PJ and your TR. I'm so sad to see it all come to an end, but it was a lot of fun to follow along.

You and Eddy had an amazingly beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for sharing with the boards. I hope you come back from time to time to visit.

All the best for a long and happy marriage (it did rain on your wedding day, after all)!

Thank you so much for reading! :) I will definitely stick around here, I can't seem to kick my habit of visiting the boards at least twice a day! And I see you've changed your date to November? I may need to stop over to you PJ to see what's going on. ;)

Love all the photos Jules!!!
I think my favourite is the black and white one of you and Eddie under the umbrella looking out at the rain!! Just beautiful!!
What a great experience to end your special trip on!!
Thanks for sharing everything these past months with us all. :hug:

Thanks for following! I can't believe how close you are to your VR! I need to get back over to your PJ and see how everything is coming along! Can't wait to see how it all comes out. :goodvibes

Your photos are adorable! I especially love the role reversal! Fabulous. So happy for you!

Thank you!

Wow!!! What a magical ending you had. That is so awesome. :goodvibes I love the photopass picture. You guys have such beautiful shots between the engagement, wedding, and after wedding photos. :)

Thanks for sharing everything with us. Wishing you & Eddie lots of years of love, luck, & happiness!!

Thank you for following along, you were so much help to me through out this whole process, I really appreciated it! I'm anxious to read a PJ for your disney wedding.....! See you around the boards! :goodvibes

I loved reading your TR! You sound like you had an amazing time despite the rain on your wedding day. I can't believe you got to be in the parade, that is so awesome! Congratulations!

Thank you! The parade was so amazing! I wish I could relive that whole wedding weekend over and over! :laughing:

Congratulations ! I just read your trip report, but before I read the report I looked at the pictures and I would not have said from those photos that you had any issues with your hair - it looked gorgeous - as did your dress!

Thank you, I think I've calmed down a bit about the hair situation. I was really upset at first, but it turned out we got amazing photos, and you can barely tell my hair was frizzy! Thanks for reading! :)

I love your Grand Marshal pictures. That's so cool that you were in the parade.:cool1: You're famous!:goodvibes

Did you see that you were featured on The Disney Wedding Blog this week?
I saw it and said "I know her?":rotfl:

I did see we were on the blog!!! I was so excited! No one at work knew what I was talking about, but I kept telling everyone "we're on the Disney Wedding Blog!!!!" :laughing: It made my day! :goodvibes

your photos are all wonderful. Thankyou for sharing these and your experiences with us in your TR.

All the best for the future pixiedust:

Beautiful Pics :thumbsup2 I just read ur whole PJ!! I work 12 hr shifts & all our patients delivered so i have so much free time 2 read past PJs 2day... what is a plus is that 2day is a holiday so time & a half pay while i read all day :rotfl:... Ur pics at the poly are Amazing :lovestruc

Beautiful Pics :thumbsup2 I just read ur whole PJ!! I work 12 hr shifts & all our patients delivered so i have so much free time 2 read past PJs 2day... what is a plus is that 2day is a holiday so time & a half pay while i read all day :rotfl:... Ur pics at the poly are Amazing :lovestruc

Well, I'm a couple months behind, but thanks for reading!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter