Wishes Wedding 1/17/11-WP/CG-TR Day 6, Last Day

loving the pictures - you look wonderful! i love your make up! i can see why you thought what you did about your hair and don't apologize for being honest - i know its difficult and you want to be fair. you look great, but i can see how the hair wasn't what you were trying to communicate. anyhow, you look great and the pictures are great!!!!!! i can just hear david and vicki talking to you through each pose/picture!! also, how overwhelming to go into the GF for the first time for wedding pics!!!!!

thanks for sharing! we should get our CD tomorrow!!!!

Sorry to hear about your hair issues on your wedding day. I have naturally curly and sometimes well most of the time frizzy hair. I'm worried about have the same problem you did. I'm getting married in May and worried about the heat & humidity. I was considering Patricia for my hair & makeup but after reading what happened to you i'm thinking of going with Beaute Speciale and just getting my makeup done. I have to say though your hair looks great in the pic you posted today.

Your pictures are beautiful!!! I would have paniced if I thought I was an hour late too!!! Funny that they didn't change the clock!! Can't wait to see more!!

Your pictures are stunning. I know you had issues with your hair but you look absolutely gorgeous. But you could shave your head and still be beautiful. I can't wait to see the ceremony pics. Thank you for sharing!

Jules sweetie - these are seriously beautiful pictures!!!! You must be so thrilled with them!!!
I am so glad you thought Citricos was beautiful as that is where we are having our reception meal!!!
I cannot wait to see more!!!

Thanks! Yes, Citricos was amazing!!! I've never been in there before so when we went up all I kept thinking was this would be a nice place for a reception! :goodvibes
:cheer2: Yippie for more pictures! :cheer2:

These are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see more.

Thanks! More coming soon...

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks!

What a crazy wedding adventure!! Can't wait to see more pictures!! You were a gorgeous bride!! :goodvibes

It really was a crazy adventure! :rotfl: Thanks!

loving the pictures - you look wonderful! i love your make up! i can see why you thought what you did about your hair and don't apologize for being honest - i know its difficult and you want to be fair. you look great, but i can see how the hair wasn't what you were trying to communicate. anyhow, you look great and the pictures are great!!!!!! i can just hear david and vicki talking to you through each pose/picture!! also, how overwhelming to go into the GF for the first time for wedding pics!!!!!

thanks for sharing! we should get our CD tomorrow!!!!

Thanks for understanding about the hair situation! David & Vicki were so wonderful, I miss them! I was thinking about trying to do an anniversary shoot next January...maybe???!! Maybe just take pictures of me doing everyday activities?? :laughing: They're amazing. I'm so excited for you!!!! I didn't realize when we got our CD that there would be so many pictures that we absolutely love...how can we possibly pick out ones for the albums??

Sorry to hear about your hair issues on your wedding day. I have naturally curly and sometimes well most of the time frizzy hair. I'm worried about have the same problem you did. I'm getting married in May and worried about the heat & humidity. I was considering Patricia for my hair & makeup but after reading what happened to you i'm thinking of going with Beaute Speciale and just getting my makeup done. I have to say though your hair looks great in the pic you posted today.

Yes, in May you will definitely be dealing with a ton of humidity. Maybe go with an updo? That's really what I should have done, especially with all the rain we had...It's really hard figuring out what to do with your hair, especially if you deal with frizziness on a daily basis (which is what I do! :sad2:) But then we get the people who say we're "blessed" with curly hair! What are these people talking about?! :rotfl:

Your pictures are beautiful!!! I would have paniced if I thought I was an hour late too!!! Funny that they didn't change the clock!! Can't wait to see more!!

I know, you would think they'd be all about changing that clock!! I wonder how many brides have been stressed out seeing that???

Your pictures are stunning. I know you had issues with your hair but you look absolutely gorgeous. But you could shave your head and still be beautiful. I can't wait to see the ceremony pics. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks! I was just telling a customer at work yesterday that I was going to shave my hair off :rotfl: maybe I should! This hair in Florida is just not working for me (that's what my customer told me, I had my hair down and curly and he said that look wasn't working for me...:confused: it's my natural look?!?! :laughing: People are crazy!) Ceremony pics coming up soon!

Your pics are so lovely!!! you looked beautiful

Thank you!

Ceremony & Family Portraits -

They called my sister out of the Bride's Vestibule, and I knew it was all about to begin. I started getting a little nervous and excited. All morning, all weekend actually, I never felt nervous about anything. It really surprised me, because normally I get very anxious about things, but I really just felt calm and happy. They called my mom and me out of the room, and my dad was waiting outside the doors for us. We lined up (and as a side note, my parents are divorced and remarried, I had read that this was very bad to have both remarried parents walk me down the aisle, but as it turned out neither of them cared, everyone was happy and everything went smoothly, I should never have been worried about it!) and I could see a little bit through the doors and I saw Eddie standing there waiting for me. I started getting very choked up and everyone just told me to stop it! :laughing: I tried getting control of myself while we waited for the cue to open the doors. "Can you feel the love tonight" started playing and the doors opened and we started making our way down the aisle. It was so cool!!!! The wedding pavilion is absolutely gorgeous, and it looked cool because it was almost like our wedding was at night, it was so dark outside.

I have to admit, I saw Eddie and was happy and saw all of the guests and everything, but one of the firsts things I did was look out the back window, and there was so much fog and rain that you couldn't see the castle at all. :sad1: All I wanted was for the guests to walk in and see that amazing view, and in a split second I was disappointed. Extremely disappointed. I know it sounds wrong that I was walking down the aisle to get married to this amazing man and here I was feeling upset about the window, but it is what it is. For a year I had imagined what it would look like, and now I was having to adjust everything in my mind in a split second. After the initial disappointment, I snapped out of it and focused on getting married to my Eddie.

Oh yeah, right before the doors opened, a man with a camera appeared out of nowhere. It was George from ApexMedia, totally forgot we got a videographer! :rotfl: I said a quick "hello" to him and then didn't see him again until the end of the reception.

Eddie was a champ. He greeted me at the altar with a "you're beautiful" and "this dress isn't nearly as big as you said it would be" ;) I kept telling him it was gigantic lol I don't know why. Reverend Tim Herring was amazing. He has a great voice, and he read some really great vows. I can't wait to get the DVD back to hear what he said. They were so touching. Eddie got through them without even a hitch in his voice. I...had a little more trouble. :laughing: I kept trying not to cry, so my embarrassment from crying turned into laughter, and I kept looking down and then having to "sniff" (to keep from dripping...TMI?!?! lol) and look up at Eddie. It was a mess! But all of the guests said it was the most touching thing ever, so maybe it wasn't as bad as I think it was.

Before I knew it, we were kissing and heading out the door. It went quick just like I wanted and we went to the Bride's Vestibule while they lined everyone up in between the Bride and Groom rooms for the staged exit. We went with bubbles, and it looks kind of cool.

After the staged exit, everyone went back into the Wedding Pavilion. We wanted to do a group shot, and we had to do it in the WP because the rain just kept getting worse, so before they had everyone trample down the aisle and ruin the petals, they had Eddie and me take some pictures. In front of everyone. Can we say awkward?! I laughed the whole time, all of our guests were just standing there watching us! But we got my favorite picture from that, so I guess it was worth it. After the aisle pictures, David & Vicki gathered everyone onto the altar and we took a few more pictures.

They then asked everyone to leave except immediate family, and then we took TONS of pictures. A lot. It was crazy. While we were taking the pictures, I realized they didn't move the memorial candle to the reception like I had asked them to. Someone eventually got word of that and they took our memorial poem, but the candle never made it to the California Grill. :guilty:

We were done taking pictures, and ready to head out when we realized the limo hadn't ever come back. It took them about 15 minutes to track down the limo and get us to the reception. I guess because of all the rain it just took the poor old man that much longer to make the trips back and forth.

Side Note: David & Vicki photoshopped in some pics of the castle, so if you see it in a photo, it's from the miracle of photoshop, the skies didn't clear up all day.

011711-0200.jpg

011711-0203.jpg

011711-0216.jpg

011711-0217.jpg

011711-0218.jpg

011711-0220.jpg

011711-0221.jpg

011711-0242.jpg

011711-0240.jpg

011711-0243.jpg

Continued in next post-

Everything looks so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!

The pictures are gorgeous!! You look stunning! Such a beautiful bride! I canNOT wait to see more!

WOW, everything looks so beautiful from your dress, to the bridesmaid dresses, to the WP (despite the rain ;) ). :goodvibes

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say congratulations! You look beautiful! I totally understand your frustrations about not getting the look you wanted with your hair, but you still look fabulous! :goodvibes Congratulations again! :)

Wow, your pictures are gorgeous! You were a beautiful bride...your dress, your veil, your jewelry, your makeup--even your hair, which I know you didn't love--was beautiful! I'm loving the trip report details...the clock thing would have freaked me out too. I love the groomsmen all watching your umbrella brigade come in, sounds pretty funny. I'm glad they were able to photoshop in the castle, I totally understand your brief moment of disappointment when you realized you couldn't see it in the window on your day...I'm a castle obsessed girl myself, and I would have been disappointed too. I'm glad you got over it quickly and enjoyed the wedding. Thank you for sharing it with us, can't wait to read more!!

Brooke

Wow the ceremony looked beautiful!!! I love the staged exit pics with the bubbles. So unique!!!

Everything looks so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!
Thank you! :)
The pictures are gorgeous!! You look stunning! Such a beautiful bride! I canNOT wait to see more!
Thank you! More coming up tomorrow hopefully... :)
Another great installment Jules. You were such a gorgeous bride!!
Thanks Joanne!
Great pics! YAY photoshop!

Thanks! Yes, thank goodness for photoshop, not just for adding in the castle, but also for making everyone look so good! :rotfl:

WOW, everything looks so beautiful from your dress, to the bridesmaid dresses, to the WP (despite the rain ;) ). :goodvibes

Thanks! I'm starting to like the fact that we had rain...made it look kind of like a fishbowl in the wedding pavilion. :laughing:

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say congratulations! You look beautiful! I totally understand your frustrations about not getting the look you wanted with your hair, but you still look fabulous! :goodvibes Congratulations again! :)

Thank you! :goodvibes

Wow, your pictures are gorgeous! You were a beautiful bride...your dress, your veil, your jewelry, your makeup--even your hair, which I know you didn't love--was beautiful! I'm loving the trip report details...the clock thing would have freaked me out too. I love the groomsmen all watching your umbrella brigade come in, sounds pretty funny. I'm glad they were able to photoshop in the castle, I totally understand your brief moment of disappointment when you realized you couldn't see it in the window on your day...I'm a castle obsessed girl myself, and I would have been disappointed too. I'm glad you got over it quickly and enjoyed the wedding. Thank you for sharing it with us, can't wait to read more!!

Brooke

Thanks Brooke! I feel like I ramble on a lot in my trip report, but I wanted to give an accurate description of my day. I tend to ramble on on a daily basis about anything and everything, so I guess my trip report is no exception. :laughing:

Wow the ceremony looked beautiful!!! I love the staged exit pics with the bubbles. So unique!!!

Thanks! Yeah, the bubbles weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. We did have freeze dried petals that we were going to use, but at the last minute we had to ditch that idea (planner wouldn't let us use them), so we ran over to Walmart and bought the bubbles for $15.00. We didn't know that the bubble wands had "Walmart" printed down the sides, our guests got a good laugh out of that! :laughing:

Thanks! Yeah, the bubbles weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. We did have freeze dried petals that we were going to use, but at the last minute we had to ditch that idea (planner wouldn't let us use them), so we ran over to Walmart and bought the bubbles for $15.00. We didn't know that the bubble wands had "Walmart" printed down the sides, our guests got a good laugh out of that! :laughing:

Why wouldn't your planner let you use the freeze dried petals? I thought that was okay at the WP?? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter