**Woohoo !! It's Boxing Day**

natalielongstaff said:
2 more days to work after today :woohoo: then 10 days off :banana: :banana:

Excellent news Nat ~ I finish work today :yay: I was like a big kid this morning :)

Minniespal said:
Excellent news Nat ~ I finish work today :yay: I was like a big kid this morning :)

Lucky you....I have got tomorrow to go yet....

KayleeUK said:
YES!!!! the tree is up!!!!

Yay !! Don't forget to post some piccies

Christmas has come early today, as my Cruise documents have arrived - I'm so excited, so I'm having a bit of a boogie

14.gif
14.gif

mandymouse said:

Christmas has come early today, as my Cruise documents have arrived - I'm so excited, so I'm having a bit of a boogie

14.gif
14.gif

How exciting Mandy :cool1: :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo:

mandymouse said:

Excellent news Mand :cool1:

mandymouse said:

14.gif
14.gif

I will see what I can do;)

Great news Mandy :)

I'm off now!! :woohoo: I was happy today, although the day padded out since I had no lessons at all; only an assembly in the moring which is still just Story of Jesus. Same old same old, although one person's brother was in the assembly playing the guiter and singing! Aww Bless. :)

I've only got tomorrow at work now :thumbsup2

14.gif

Only 4 More Sleeps 'Til Santa !!

Have a great day if it's your last day at work or school ~ It's nearly Christmas !!

Cant wait

I'm working till 1pm Saturday.

Gotta tidy all the house tonight when I get in,

and make sure the pressies are done

Both my boys have finished now and Ashley is up at 7.30am without the alarm going off. When he's at school he doesn't get up till 7.40am!!! :confused3 Glen won't surface till about 11.30 just as his dad's getting in from work but on Christmas day he said he will be up at 6am as he doesn't want to waste the time in bed. :rotfl2:

I am going to the trafford centre today to finish my Christmas shopping. hope its not too bad.

how exciting for you Mandy, it is great when the documents arrive. I can officially say I am all finished now, I got Ians stocking fillers last night ( we are big kids). Asda are delivering the food tomorrow (fingers crossed) and my dad is getting the turkey today. Finish work tomorrow at 11.30, I need to pop to Morrisons on the way home to spend the vouchers they gave us at work, 35.00 pounds so that will get us some nice bottles of wine to guzzle tomorrow night - I have tinsel in my hair and am feeling really Christmassy !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter