**Woohoo !! It's Boxing Day**

im going to asda this afternoon to do the food shop and then im finished the christmas shopping :woohoo:
im taking my MIL with me as she cant drive and she has kindly offered to pay for my shopping :grouphug:

oh Nat that is very kind of her, thanks for my PM this morning I am unable to reply to you at the moment for some reason, but will do so as soon as I can

natalielongstaff said:
im going to asda this afternoon to do the food shop and then im finished the christmas shopping :woohoo:
im taking my MIL with me as she cant drive and she has kindly offered to pay for my shopping :grouphug:

Be careful Nat! With 4 days to go it must be :crowded:

natalielongstaff said:

Aww, bless her, isn't that kind. I'm battling against the crowds in Asda tomorrow morning, and hopefully that will be the last shop I visit till MouseGear next week :rotfl2:

mandymouse said:
Aww, bless her, isn't that kind. I'm battling against the crowds in Asda tomorrow morning, and hopefully that will be the last shop I visit till MouseGear next week :rotfl2:

:woohoo: lucky you....MouseGear is one of my fave stores at WDW :thumbsup2

Me & Katie went to Morrison's this morning to buy loads of party food & beer for the xmas nibbles day were having at work tomorrow

:sunny:

Jodie

I've spent the day shopping in Glasgow with my mum. What a fab day we had and the shops were not that bad. A nice lunch at Frankie and Benny's also helped alot.

Minniespal said:
A nice lunch at Frankie and Benny's also helped alot.

Mmmm, my favourite restaurant Florence, what did you have ? I usually have the Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto

It sounds like you had a good day Florence :thumbsup2

Jodie - I made a start on my food shopping today, I was so pleased to get my turkey, I've just got to finish off tomorrow morning

Mandy :)

I just spent the afternoon organising an Xmas CD and baking Flapjacks and gingerbreads. I love the Gingerbreads and we made stars, hearts, tree, angels, a small Ireland with leftover dough and a Gingerbread man and women. Mind you, we sorta crippled the women.. :)

It was fun and they are tasty. :goodvibes My brother loved it since he got to use his River Cottage Cookbook. He loves Hugh Fernley Wittingstall.. Perhaps too much.. :rotfl2: (Don't tell his GF!!)

Hi

Yay I cant wait. "I'm so excited and I cant hide it"

I know its not exactly a perfect song to sing. I could not think of anything else.

mandymouse said:
Mmmm, my favourite restaurant Florence, what did you have ? I usually have the Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto

We shared the Sampler, I had the meatball calzone and my mum had the lasagne :cool1:

Oh I attempted Asda's earlier, walked in and walked straight back out. ;) I dont really need anything but thought I should have a look around incase, you know what its like. However after my Christmas Party that was last night, I was just that little bit too tender to battle the crowds :rotfl2:

We went to the tafford centre today and was pleasntly surpised as it was not that busy at all, they were longer queues however it was easy enough to look around with out people getting in the way, and I finally have brought all my Christmas presents for family and a few extra surprises for DD that she has not put on her list for Santa.

we have also got most of our food, including Baileys Chocolates which I looked out for after hearing about them on the Dis(Thanks Mandy :) ),

We brought so much chocolate I think I will give some away as presents to my Mum & Dad as I feel guilty just looking at it.

I finished work today :yay: (or yesterday as it is now....haven't dissed this late in ages)!! Went to cinema after work with my mum and we saw Deck the Halls....it was good :thumbsup2 I then met up with some friends for a meal and cocktails. I have just stumbled home and can't sleep so thought I'd come on here and talk to myself :thumbsup2 DBF is in Cheltenham till tomorrow night visiting his family and dropping off christmas pressies.
Anwyay, am more than a little worse for wear, so think it's time for bed :rotfl:

16.gif

Yippee !! Only 3 Days 'Til Crimbo

At last, it's nearly the weekend. My girls finish school at lunchtime, and tonight hubby and I are off to the NEC to see Jasper Carrott's Christmas Show followed by a party ~ I can't wait :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:woohoo: :woohoo: My daughter finish school today at lunch time, she is having a party today at school. :woohoo: :woohoo:

mandymouse said:
16.gif

Yippee !! Only 3 Days 'Til Crimbo

At last, it's nearly the weekend. My girls finish school at lunchtime, and tonight hubby and I are off to the NEC to see Jasper Carrott's Christmas Show followed by a party ~ I can't wait :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:woohoo:

I watch a Muppet Christmas Carol yesterday. :thumbsup2 I loved it. It's one of our favorites and It's nice to see that they kept close to the book. :)

Only 3 days until the Doctor Who Christmas Special.. :rolleyes1

florida sun said:
Oh I attempted Asda's earlier, walked in and walked straight back out. ;) I dont really need anything but thought I should have a look around incase, you know what its like. However after my Christmas Party that was last night, I was just that little bit too tender to battle the crowds :rotfl2:

Oh Bless Sue. Reminds me of the time that I wanted to see Stitch at DLRP. Unfortunately I couldn't battle the crowds; they were all 5 year olds... :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter