**Woohoo !! It's Boxing Day**

:cheer2: :cheer2: Yippee !! I'm finished :cheer2: :cheer2:

Asda was really busy this morning, but the shelves were full and I got everything that I wanted (and a few things that I didn't need :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ). The car park was horrendous when we left at 9.30am, but I don't care now - I'm finished and that's that !! :)

I've bought a lot of things we don't need and already eaten some of them :blush: but must save some for tomorrow night as our friends are coming round for a drink or two! I might do some baking tomorrow with the site being down. Merry Christmas everyone
1.gif

Diane and I will be cutting cards tonight to see who goes to Tesco for the final shop :bitelip: It might be best out of 100 :rotfl:

Good news is that I'm sitting in all day tomorrow while Diane works as Sky have agreed to send an engineer and a replacement Sky+ box. This will please the troops for the Dr Who Xmas special. :thumbsup2

Added Sky+ is free as I threatened to cancel :teeth:

Hope you got your Sky+ box Ried:)

Happy Christmas evreyone

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Jodie

11.gif

Happy Christmas Everyone, I'm sitting here listening to Tapestry of Nations from my new IllumiNations CD

I hope you are all having a fantastic day

Love Mandy xx :santa:

Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you've had a good day and got everything you wanted

Jan

Well Christmas is finally over in the mandymouse household. I took all the decorations and the tree down this morning, and the place looks so bare ~ boo hoo !!

On a cheerier note, I'm up to my eyes in washing and packing as we leave for Manchester Airport tomorrow lunchtime ~ and I am starting to get mega-excited about my holiday now :banana: :banana:

Have a great Boxing Day everyone

Mandy :)

i not surprised you are REALLY excited now mandy:laughing: i would be too!

i hope that you paul kerry and becky have a fab holiday x x x

Say Merry Christmas to Mickey when you see him Mandy :)

Happy Boxing Day everyone.

I wasn't going to leave my family yesterday to Dis so belated wishes to everyone. Have a wonderful holiday Mandy, its going to be quiet without you. Happy New Year to everyone as well as we will be in London without the computer!

Happy Boxing Day everyone.

DH has a horrible cold and I haven't felt great today either. Going to hit the Sales tomorrow whilst Tom has a day in bed, so that he is all recovered for Kylie at Wembley.

Have a fab time Mandy, just in case I miss you before you go.

Have a wonderful time Mandy. Thank you for all your hard work on the Christmas threads :teeth: (Same time next year ;) )

Have a brilliant time Mandy :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear all about it :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter