Yo Ho Ho Ho a Wonder we will go!..Dec 5-9th Pre-Trip Report: OUR 1st Disney Cruise

MommaMouse411

Always dreaming of Disney
Hello!Hola to everyone...this is my first attempt at a Pre-Trip and Trip Report...Ive read many on here and am excited to do my own. I pretty much think about the cruise everyday...and I'm also a great planner :) I planned this trip originally for May 2010, 5 day double dip cruise..and um I got pregnant and due date was in April 2010..so I moved it to December and was even happier about that since its during my favorite holiday CHRISTMAS.

Here's the crew:

Me: I'm 33yrs old. Puerto Rican, Single Mother of Two. (However Daddy is coming along on this trip, we still are very close-just you know). I hail from Chicago. and lived in Florida for 8yrs...and I remember always wanting to come to disney world as a kid, as teen, and as a young adult. I got my chance when I was 25yrs old when I moved to Tampa. My father took me to Magic Kingdom. I was so excited, it was hard to control. I was actually jumping up and down at everything I saw...especially the Castle. I instantly fell in love..the next year, My dad took me to Epcot...I hated it. lol I was mad that I didn't choose Magic Kingdom...anyways...in 2007 I got pregnant with my first son...here's me in Minnie's House at Magic Kingdom (this was during christmas time, I think a couple days before christmas actually). Notice I had painted my face...I think I was the only pregnant woman with face painting on.

DSCN2440.jpg

after this day..I said I vow to take my son to DIsney world all the time..So at 8 months I brought my first son to MVMCP 2008!!

This was us at end of night...notice the tip of my nose..that's chocolate..I had that on my nose the whole night..no one said anything to me. I was mad when I saw my reflection in the mirror at the end of the night!!!
DSCN3298.jpg

DSCN3293.jpg

So why do a cruise early december? well Its expensive after that first week or else it would've been right before christmas day. and I love christmas..I really love that time of year...

My Tree in 2007 with my son's gifts from Santa. (sorry its sideways)
DSCN3271.jpg

and here's the tree in 2008
DSCN3271-1.jpg

So now you've met me...and you've seen my son at 8months..here's my son Miguelito now at 2 years old..He loves Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Stitch, Lightning McQueen (not the movie, but the actual cars), Princess Tiana, Eeyore, Buzz, Woody, Jesse. This was just in June...
IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

We've been to DIsney World like 20 times in one year...
During Christmas 2009 -Pregnant with my second. At Garden Grill. Daddy is with us on this trip.
DSCN3132.jpg

This is Flower and Garden Festival in March 2010..yes..I know am I crazy...well I had a wheelchair..my mom pushed me around..lol!! anything for a glimpse of Magic!

DSCN3506.jpg

and this was us in May for my birthday..I know I just had the baby 5 weeks before that..I was crazy..but we had fun..

DSCN3960.jpg

And finally here's my baby boy, Manuelito..he's only 3months...but he will be 8months for the cruise!! My first son walked at 8months..Im hoping baby will
too!
DSCN3918.jpg

DSCN3986.jpg

So with that said we love Disney and now we must experience the Wonder!!!
DSCN1111.jpg

our door at Pop Century during our Christmas Trip 2009
DSCN2945-1.jpg

As I said before, Daddy will be with us on this trip...more to help me and to enjoy his sons vacation...he's not a disney fan..although I've caught him singing MouseCabonga with my son...often..lol..

So thats the cast...up next...what do to with all this time....SHOP!! Yes Mickeys and Minnies...I have already bought things for the cruise...EBAY, DisneyStores, Walmarts, Targets, Dollar Stores, etc etc..I pick up things here and there...wait..I'm getting ahead of myself!!

Well I see I got some views :)

Last night I was all excited to go through all the things I've gotten so far for my trip...so I can post pics of them on my PreTrip report..I really think this pretrip report is like therapy for me :thumbsup2

Just so you know...I write the way I talk..so hopefully, I won't have too many grammatical errors.

now I'm a great planner, but when it comes to paying trips off, I wait till the last day...lol..I love to spend money but I hate to spend it too. I know, odd. so unfortunately, I won't be able to get first dibs on Palo dinner and babysitting hours...but its all good.

So to occupy my time till any of my next Disney Vacations, I am everyday on this board and I'm everyday listening to Disney Tunes. So since my next trip is a cruise...I am even more excited to be in the planning stage of the trip. I can't wait to make magnets and my FISH Extender and tshirts..(I think I'll start those off when I pay off the cruise)..

I've already introduced myself to those DISers that will be on the ship that week..so awesome..shouts out to Shadowryter!

I have collected many DISigns for magnets and tshirts...the question is what do I choose for t-shirt disigns and really how many tshirts should I make when I already bought DIsney tshirts for my family...I will post some of the Disigns when I'm on my other computer...so for another day.

Well, now I get to show off the goodies I have gotten off of the many websites/stores/brochures that sell disney stuff....

I love fashion and I love playing dress up..and um hello DIsney fashions are awesome...

Sorry the pics are all big..I was trying to resize them but oh well...I'll figure it out sooner or later

Here's my favorite item...I wish it was in black.
DSCN4361.jpg

Here's my bling bling for the cruise...I still want to get a bow for my ponytail and another set of earrings. (3 necklaces, 2 bracelets, 1 watch, 1 toe ring, and 1 ring
DSCN4376.jpg

here's my son's two swimsuits that I bought last year, and some pajamas for me (stitch and mickey swimsuits, goggles, mickey and tink pjs.
DSCN4375.jpg

Here's some of my 2yrs old button up shirts (Buzz, Mcqueen, Handy Manny) and his McQueen Suitecase with a couple of tees (I got most of these last year)
DSCN4374.jpg

Here's some more t-shirts for my 2yr old, some McQueen swimming trunks..some tshirts for me..a makeup bag for me, a mcqueen hat for my 2yr old..and red disney crocs for my baby..hoping they will fit him by then...I'm actually not going to buy any more shoes for the cruise until we hit OCtober. I bought some McQueen water shoes size 9 and my 2yr old is already looking like he'll be a 10 by end of the month!!
DSCN4373.jpg

Here's some more stuff, I bought a purse, some floppy hats, one for each son, goggles, sunglasses, tiny bookbag, robe for 2yr old (looking for one for my baby)..flip flops for my 2yr old, size 9/10, maybe they'll still fit
DSCN4372.jpg

Rain gear for my 2yr old and me and a umbrella found at the Dollar General Store!!!
DSCN4371.jpg

Some tshirts for me..I found the lovely "vintage" tank online..and I wish I can find mor...but I also bought me and my 2yr old beach towels. I have a mickey one for daddy to use
DSCN4370.jpg

Now these shoes are suppose to be new...I couldn't help myself and wore them :( so I told myself no more! I don't want to have worn out shoes by the time the cruise gets here.
DSCN4369.jpg

this is a pooh dress I hope to fit in
DSCN4367.jpg

and here's a tink dress I hope to fit in.

DSCN4364.jpg

and here are my babies clothes are size 12months...just missing jeans for the dinners
and one nice outfit for dinner. also his beach towel is the light blue mickey head.

DSCN4365.jpg

I have a bathing suit for myself with mickey heads on the top part of suit..AGAIN hopefully I lose the baby weight by then!! No picture yet..but I officially started to work out this past weekend. I need to lose 30lbs, my normal weight is 130, I'm still 160 after giving birth 3months ago!! So the bathing suit I bought last year when I got pregnant because I am determinted to fit in it and fit in it well.

I'm really going all out here..
I have outfits picked out for myself as well but won't be buying any dresses for the dinners or shorts for lounging around until Ocotber when I hit my target weight..

For one of the dinners I want to wear a red and white polka dot dress, my minnie ears, and some yellow strappy sandals with heel!!

And of course, our pirate costumes. My 2year old has his which I bought last year. I'll wait till September to buy mine and the babies.

look how ridiculous I am..I even bought nail decals with mickeyheads to put on my toes!!!! woop woop..

I even have my materials for the Fish Extender..once I start working on that I definately post pictures..

well I'll be back in a couple weeks I'd imagine with more "items" for my cruise...

I'll be hitting up the Disney Stores this weekend to see if the swimsuits are even more discounted...cross fingers...

I wanted to post some of the DISigns we'll be using for magnets or shirts..I'm not going to post them all because I'll post the finish products..

however, I do think I will start working on my fish extender..since i already have the materials..I'm hoping that i can do it all my myself and I am not CRAFTY..but it seems to look easy enough...we'll see

2010_Disney_World_Pirates_Gray.jpg

cay11.jpg

DCL-DIS-Fivepin1d.jpg

Christmas_Name_Mickey_2_with_B.jpg

mickeyheadbuttonhermanospirate.jpg

so I've been wondering what I will do when we get to Nassau on our trip...and looks like we will go to Atlantis...there's Kiddie Pools/Splash Pad in the water parks. and there's an aquarium, plus the beach...so it's looking like thats what we will do when we get to Nassau.

For Sure, at Castaway, we will just hang out on the beach, especially since we have to be b ack on the boat early.
Here's the itenarary for the ship:

Day Port Ashore Onboard
Day 1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 4:00 p.m.
Day 2 Nassau 9:30 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
Day 3 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 4 At Sea — —
Day 5 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. —

I also read that the Sail Away party is around 4:15pmish...so I plan to be at the deck at 2:30ish. that should give me enough time to hang around Deck 9, and if a Line starts to form around the stage, then I can stand in line, while my kids play in the pool...

I wish I had copies of navigators for that week!! I'm going to do some searching.

but hey I found this out on the Disney Cruise website:
Tinkerbell is the Godmother of the Disney Wonder.
and Disney's classic "When You Wish Upon a Star" from the movie, Pinocchio, playis via the ship's blow horn (during sail away party)!!!

How cool.

I do want to add that I just bought Ultimate Disney 3 Disc Set, so I should get that in the mail...so I can listen to my Disney Music in my car...I think I've become obsessed with Disney...it was always dormant in me..I just never had kids and my friends were not going to spend money to go to Disney World...so now, with kids..I'm making up for lost time!!! Even at work, anything Disney related they come to me...just this week, they asked me if I had "Its a Small World" on CD, they need the song for their sales meeting..lol..

anyways, I also found more gifts at the Dollar Tree for our group gifts...i found baby socks, word search books, coloring books, books, bubble wands, goggles!! goggles for $1 I was so mad, since I had bought some goggles from Disney Store for alot more than a dollar!!!, arm floaties, and beach balls, and chalk boards (all disney themed)!!! So all I have to do now is save about $50 to buy these water bottles, that have a handle on them

here's the link to the bottles:
http://www.dollartree.com/kitchen-t...le/213c336c341p299763/index.pro?method=search

and I'm going to put a DCL log on them, with our Sail Date, and my name on it, and that will be my gift to everyone in our group..

So that's my project for the next two months, is to make our shirts, our Fish Extender, and the water bottles...

till the next time.

hey this is my 1st disney cruise with my 5yr and 18yr daughters been to the parks a million times 1st time disney cruiser Sept 9, 2010 you have some great stuff how can i get started. staying at animal kingdom villas post cruise this should be great for my 5yr old.. i need those shades....:goodvibes:surfweb:

hey this is my 1st disney cruise with my 5yr and 18yr daughters been to the parks a million times 1st time disney cruiser Sept 9, 2010 you have some great stuff how can i get started. staying at animal kingdom villas post cruise this should be great for my 5yr old.. i need those shades....:goodvibes:surfweb:

Hi Yolie..welcome to my pretrip report..I started this last year. Started buying stuff here and there..but now that the cruise is coming up soon (i know 5months will pop up quick) I started furiously bargain shopping...alot of the stuff is from Ebay..I just type in Mickey Mouse and start hunting...I've typed Disney and done the same...Disneystore I go to every other week. and when I"m in Walmart or Target I always walk around looking for Disney Stuff...and same with any store I go in..I never realzied how many places have DISNEY stuff!!!! like the dollar tree..never would have guessed.

Love the Mickey sunglasses!!! Where did you find them???

hey IluvWDW, I got them on ebay..I've been hunting for some black ones..no luck..I dont' know if they even exist in black but I'mhoping...the only ones on ebay they have are those Lady Gaga glasses,,not my steelo!

Hi
Your trip plan looks great! Just an FYI though... you can't go up and wait by the stage for the Sail Away party til after the mandatory lifeboat drill which is at 4pm. It's not hard to get front row places if you get one adult to go up with the kids and the other to take the life jackets back to the stateroom.:)

Hi
Your trip plan looks great! Just an FYI though... you can't go up and wait by the stage for the Sail Away party til after the mandatory lifeboat drill which is at 4pm. It's not hard to get front row places if you get one adult to go up with the kids and the other to take the life jackets back to the stateroom.:)

oh darn that lifeboat drill...I would've guessed it to be earlier than 4...hmmm...I'll definately send Daddy up to take the Life Jackets...thanks for the tip..

so I've been doing some shopping again..and I told myself no more shopping until september..well...we'll see..if somethings on sale, you know you have to take advantage of it..right? right? :rolleyes1

Okay, so I found some Mickey Mouse slippers for when I'm walking around in the cabin. I found a Winnie the Pooh line wrap (skirt)..its used but whatever its new to me. and I also found a cute Mickey Mouse Tankini...I'll post pics when I receive the items :woohoo:. I have one more bathing suit I want to buy its either the same red one with mickey heads on the bra part that I have in blue or the one that the disney store has had for like 2years, its a pink tank, with a skirt, and bottoms :confused3. Only reason why I didn't want to buy because the tank doesn't have anything mickey mouse related..its the skirt that has a patch on it.

I also bought more magnet paper but i have a nice coupon from office depot that I will be using to get more magnet paper, and ink.

I have a coupon from michaels to get the tattoo paper. I think I have enough iron on transfers for our shirts for cruise, but I can find that anywhere, so i'm not worried about that.

what I did find was this paper that is iron on transfer for like pillows and pillowcases :yay:!!! there was only 3 in the package..so I'm definately going to retry my son's pillowcase (we did one last year and I washed it and all the signatures bled, and anyways, it looked horrible-all that hard work for nothing). Now I have to ask one of the Disigners to do a Disign for my lil one too..I hope they don't ban me from the Creative Disigns threat for so much requests :rolleyes1

Now, I had two babies r us gift cards leftover from my lil ones baby shower and I bought him his PIRATE Costume for the Trip. I will come back friday and post the pic of both my boys costume.
Here's my two year olds pirate costume
DSCN2401.jpg

and here's my baby's pirate costume from babies r us:
DSCN4400.jpg

The only thing I'm worried about is that my son may not fit into 12month clothing come december!!! and all the outfits I bought him are 12months..reason being is he's not even 4months and he weighs 18lbs. yes I said EIGHTEEN POUNDS :eek:!! He just skipped two sizes, 3-6month & 6months clothing...he is wearing 9months. if I calculate right he might be 18month clothing by December...if that happens...I'll just alter the clothes, because i did too much bargain shopping to have to go buy more clothes at full price!!

So i did buy the pirate costume 18months for him. just in case. pirate:

Now, the question remains for MNSSHP this year, are we going to be pirates again (my son was last year)..or do I buy all new costumes for halloween...ugh decisions decisions...if I was crafty, I would make me a Jesse costume and the kids can be Woody and Buzz. :laughing:

If you haven't had a chance to do the MNSSHP you have to. My son had a blast last year..and I can't wait to go again..unfortunately we are not doing it big like last year...last year we did 4 days at the Pop. It was an awesome trip. So this year we are going halloween weekend, Fri to MK, Saturday to Seaworld, and probably go home on Sunday, maybe go to Downtown Disney during the day since halloween is actually that day..we'll see. If I hit the LOTTO, then we'll be celebrating halloween for like a week..yea yea come on Jackpot...:thumbsup2

oh I just found this regarding cruising during christmas time

Onboard Holiday Events: Starting 11/21/2009

"King Triton's Tree Lighting" nightly in the atrium. A child will assist the Disney characters as the three-deck-tall tree is lit
Special holiday crafts which could include making holiday cards, decorating stockings, creating holiday animation cells
Traditional holiday dinners in the three themed dining rooms
Holiday edition of "Till We Meet Again"
Holiday storytellers sharing tales of Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. Also an all new story just for Disney Cruise Line Guests about the magical feeling of the holidays on the ship.
Castaway Cay:
Holiday Carolers, Christmas trees, Character meet and greets and "snow flurries" on Disney's private island
Kids crafts to include making candy cane reindeer, snowflake mobiles and paper plate angels

sweeeeet

Well, now I get to show off the goodies I have gotten off of the many websites/stores/brochures that sell disney stuff....

I love fashion and I love playing dress up..and um hello DIsney fashions are awesome...

Sorry the pics are all big..I was trying to resize them but oh well...I'll figure it out sooner or later

Here's my favorite item...I wish it was in black.
DSCN4361.jpg

Where did you get these amazing sunglasses!!??!!

yourMarie..aren't they awesome...trust me I'm on ebay every night just hoping there's a black pair out there for me. The person I bought them from said she got them from the Disney Store...I'm not sure if she meant her local disney store or the stores at Disney or DTD....sometime from here to my cruise I will be making a stop at the the World Of Disney Store in DTD...I'll probably do it in Sept or on the weekend of halloween when we go for MNSSHP.

I really wish I can afford an AP pass right now..I'm so having WDW withdrawals. But I know even if I did have them it would be so hard to take the boys alone (their dad's not big disney fan, so its hard to get him to cough up $$ for disney trips)....and plus its too hot to be out there with the little one...I'm contemplating going to Seaworld since its not soo crowded and my son loves SHAMU!!!!.I still have my passes to that and Busch and probably will for rest of my life...I love Seaworld and Aquatica!! I think I will actually add Aquatica next year, when I have to get my son his pass as well...ah the days of freebies are almost over...geez I don't know what I'm going to do when both my kids have to start paying for food and admission!!!!! ouch!! I'm going to have to start saving now for any trips after my lil one is 3...lol

Here's us in Seaworld summer last year
RSCN1762.jpg

these dolphins are in aquatica
DSCN1742.jpg

miguelito playing drums in Shamu Harbour? I think thats what its called
DSCN1591-1.jpg

dine with shamu
DSCN3886.jpg

Normally I have small trips plan throughout the summer and then october and december.

This year with the baby, I doubt I can do much. Last year my son and I hung out at Sanibel Island...love the beach there..it was so sweet.

We went to almost all the beaches on the gulf coast. we would go to the zoo, rescues, we would do things all the time...it was cheap because all I had to do was pay for myself...and pack lunches...so I'm really hoping next summer we can plan our Sanibel Trip again..

this is shell key island in st pete, fl
DSCN3943.jpg

and I found some other pictures I wanted to share earlier in the Pre-Trip to show my disney-anity...

My son's first bday:

IMG_8511.jpg

IMG_8461.jpg

i made this pinata
IMG_8414.jpg

IMG_8320.jpg

IMG_8363.jpg

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_8372.jpg

I drew these
IMG_8339.jpg

IMG_8361.jpg

@ thethomslovedisney

I get them from the Creative Disign thread here. The Disigners are awesome and alot of them will personalize disigns for you, and some will come up with a disign for you if there's something you are looking for.

so I said no more buying till september right?! pluuhease.

here's the pics to items I received from ebay:
DSCN4510.jpg

DSCN4509.jpg

and I got this from Avon..
I spend all my money made from Avon on Disney stuff...lol

I got these from walmart...bib is for the lil one so he doesn't dirty his clothes..but I'm thinking I'm going to buy another one for my older one as well.

I also bought this for our dirty clothes..
I actually was going to buy it when it was $8 then I said, ah if its here when I come back next week, I will, and what do you know, it was $6.
so i was doing okay until I went to the mall on sunday. I bought one item and its a christmas present for my lil one..I bought him Red the firetruck. i didn't want to keep waiting for it to go on sale with my luck it will be gone. so I forked over the $12.50 plus tax.

Then I went online and saw these TINKERBELL JEANS..now I had to bid on them...and don't none of you go and outbid me ;)... so far I'm the only bidder but you know just when you thought you won somebody comes in at the last minute and outbids you.

and I went ahead and bid on the blue mickey head bathing suit even though I have ithe same one in red but oh well..if I win that then I have enough swimwear for all of us..

I might be generous and buy the daddy some mickey swim trunks they are onsale on disneystore.,com...we'll see.

but here's my coolest find..just got it like 10minutes ago. I'm just working at the mall, and I said lets see if Forever 21 has any red and white polka dot dresses (one of my ideas for an outfit for dinner on the cruise). So first thing I see is a Minnie tee. Then I look around look around and I found this for $14.50 plus tax

forever21pic.jpg

really forever 21, now you are selling disney tees...omg...I really need to quit...well I really don't need any more shirts...so yes I need to stop buying tshirts.

what i really need are dresses...ugh but I wish I can be the size I want to be so I can try things on but maybe its better this way since the "holiday" clothes come out in October.

but I haven't really been doing anything to lose weight..who has the time..I would have to literally wake up at 5am, and work out!!! madness I tell you...and I can't diet because I am nursing my little one. I have to do something though because I definately don't want to be covered up during the cruise...errrr...I will set some goals this week...maybe I would try to walk for 30 minutes straight , 3 x this week???(and its like 105 degrees here ) anyways, enough talk, I gotta do it...self motivate!

I also took my boys to DInosaur World this past weekend. Miguelito is really into dinosaurs. Have any of you seen Disney's Dinosaur movie? can I say awesome and we watch it like 3 times a day :happytv:..and I'm not even exaggerating. When MIguel meets people he actually growls at them like a TREX and he does his arms like a trex...thats my boy..lol..

I'll post some pics of the Dinosaurs tomorrow when I'm at another computer. But my son loved it..I ended up buying the annual pass...since it was really cheap. The only thing I did not like was the cool stuff for kids to do like the Playground, Fossil Digs, etc are not covered and we were burning up. We couldn't even hold onto the rails :sunny:

I also started a packing list....as I was walking around walmart doing groceries...oh wait thats right, I bought myself some shorts and a tshirt and my son's some more christmas presents...I knew I had bought more things...:littleangel: ok back to the walking around...I noticed things I wanted to buy for the cruise but was ridiculous to buy now ie ANtibacterial Wipes, etc etc..so I started a packing list so when I get ready to get things into a suitcase, I won't forget the little things; which will more than likely be like 2 weeks before...yes that's right 2 weeks before the actual trip...(I packed my hospital bag for both pregnancies at 5months)...I saw some nemo and Cars diaper wipes that I wanted to also get, some fruit snacks for my Miguel since he loves the disney fruit snacks.

I would like to address the shopping problem...you know everyone says to me how do you do it...I don't know...but I don't spend alot of money on items...

back in the day (before my kids), I spent all my extra money on me...aka expensive shoes, clothes, partying, I had a motorcycle and we use to take trips around florida. I even had a Fauxhawk and wore chaps.....yes I was that chick...now I'm like Minnie Friggin Mouse...I buy my clothes at walmart and am not ashamed of it. I buy 1 pair of sneakers and get 1/2 off the other and spend $50 on 2 pairs of sneaks instead of $100 on one...I'm actually wearing my mickey crocs at the upscale mall today...with my cinderella and snow white shoe charms...I have bought a few items that were a little pricier than walmart and that was at target...lol I've become Uber Mom? how does that happen. I know a lot of my friends who are still the same way even after having kids...and I know they say don't lose yourself in your kids etc etc...but I have soo much fun with them..even the baby, he is so silly already!!!..I'm happy when they are with me...I don't even wear heels anymore, I feel stupid bopping around with high heels and pushing a double stroller. First of all, I don't want to attract anybody, and and secondly, I don't want to break my ankle if I have to chase Miguelito! :rotfl:
I guess all in all, I had my fun.

and now this is a new chapter in my life and I'm having even more fun. Like I said I was a closet disney freak..now I have no shame...

well I'll talk to you all another time.

I won the blue bathing suit and tinkerbell jeans!!! now the question is how will these jeans look on me.....:eek:

I promised some pics of our trip to Dino world...oh any by the way, my kids are sick and I believe it was from being at Dino World!! anyways, its been a crazy week...so its nice to sit here and think about my cruise...

I'm searching online for some different magnet applications..and I found a website that has stuff..and they have the peel and stick magnet paper...so everything I wanted is $25..so I'm going to purchase those in a couple of weeks. I'm not kidding when I say I have about 100 magnets I'm going to make..but the sizes will be different and I plan to change them out when I'm in the room...

I found some porthole ear disigns..so one day will be the Mickey Ears with the Captains Hat over the porthole, then Mickey Ears with Santa, then Goofy, Then Donald Duck, I will change one of them half way during the day for the Pirate Ears...I wonder if they will let me leave the ears for the next cruisers? I doubt it, they'll probably throw them out.

Ok so here's some pics of Dino World:

DSCN4471.jpg

DSCN4452.jpg

DSCN4441.jpg

DSCN4421.jpg

DSCN4446.jpg

DSCN4432.jpg

It was ridiculously hot
DSCN4456.jpg

DSCN4447.jpg

You have to bring your own food in here..there's picnic tables but it was scorching hot to sit under them....luckily we ate before we got there...

at home playing with his new dinosaurs
DSCN4478.jpg

so its been a minute since I have posted anything on my pretrip report...but I am ebayed out...I still have a few things on my watch list that I don't want to forget to get when we get closer..like a Mickey Mouse passport cover..but right now the important stuff I'm doing is collecting magnet sheets. I found some peel & stick at walmart so i don't have to order them online. I also found peel & stick magnet strips, magnet circles, and magnet tape.

I've also been thinking about how much money we are going to need to have for the trip. I know there's mix feelings about Nassau excursions..but I think we will go with the Water Park and the Atlantis Beach. I mean, I'm sure I'm never going to go to Atlantis so I think I would like to experience its touristy appeal. And that's about $180 for just myself. The kids father will just have to pay for himself.

The only other thing I would want to buy are virgin drinks of the day, and souvenirs...now I don't know how much souvenirs are on the boat..but all I want are 3 magnets, one from Nassau, one from Castaway, and one from the boat. (i collect magnets for my fridge-i would have alot but my 2year discovered he could reach them and has broken about 20 of them). and of course I want 3 tshirts for my kids and I. and I want a mug (I also collect mugs- and I have a cabinet filled with all my mugs that no one but I could use) and I do want to buy a couple of pins. I have not gotten heavy into the Pin thing yet...mostly because I've lost a few from picking up my kids and getting them caught on things..so I figured when I get to do solo trips I'll get into that...I know I'm goofy.

So I got my tinkerbell jeans I bought off ebay..and they are cute..but I tried them on and they fit me now. That's "NO BUENO"...I'm down to 153lbs but I still have a gut from the pregnancy, so that means when I lose the weight, the jeans will be big on me...I'm hoping, I can have someone take them in...so I've stopped ordereding things that I think will fit me...(I'm normally a size 8).

I am still waiting to hear from my kids father about Halloween weekend. My plan is to go to MK on Friday the 29th, then to MNSSHP. Then to Seaworld on Saturday and animal kingdom on sunday and go home after AK. I really liked Seaworld for the Halloween. They did a good job. However, this all depends if we can get into the parks free on friday and sunday, if thats the case then I'm going to try and stay at AKL if its not booked. we'll see. If not then we'll just stay off property scared1:. I already made Crystal Palace reservations for the 29th.

I'm also hoping to do (I might've mentioned this alread) MK/MVMCP on the 17th, DHS on Saturday, Seaworld Sunday, AK monday

I already have my chef mickey's adr too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter