Yo Ho Ho Ho a Wonder we will go!..Dec 5-9th Pre-Trip Report: OUR 1st Disney Cruise

Hey....sorry, I just posted on our meet board then I come over here and see your pictures and I just wanted to say that your shirts look great!!!!!!

My husband drives a F150 SUPERCREW!!!!!!!! Gas DOES NOT go very far in those F150's!!!!!!!! And here I thought it was just us that supported the fuel industry! :lmao:

OMG I was shocked when I saw the gauge...incredible!!!..I work in another county twice a week..and this week I have to work till saturday lol and next week the same thing!!!!

So like I said if its something major I cannot repair the car till next year so I will have to really suffer with the gas on the F150.

so we are creeping closer to the sail date....

I have a list of things to do:

Here's what I've done so far:

clean out my luggage.

Here's what I have to do:
Wash all our clothes for the cruise (DONE
pack all the toiletries (decide what I'm taking blowdryer, steamer, flatiron)
put FEs together DONE
finsih FE..you believe, I still haven't put the dowel on that thing.. DONE
Pick up my dress from the Post Offfice and pray it fits. DONE
Buy shoes for said dress (maybe might go with black pair of strappy heels I already have) DONE didn't buy just using what I have
Download videos and clear out Video Card for camcorder.DONE
Buy MVMCP Ticket for the 9th. (must do this weekend)
Pay for hotel stay on the 4th. (must do this weekend)
clean our sneakers. DONE
decide how many diapers I will be bringing. Swim diapers already purchased just need regular diapers/pullups. DONE
Suntan lotion for me
Sunscreen for the kids DONE
Keep pestering my moms husband to get the Minor Consent form notarized. DONE
Update Chloes passport info DONE
Make copies of our info.DONE
Buy snacks/water for our trip DONE
also decide how much clothes I'm bringing...I have way too many shirts now..but don't want to be caught with only our Disigned tees. DONE

This is more for me to visualize:

for Miguel and Manuel
I have boarding outfit
I have swimclothes for the week
I have dinner outfit for that night (jeans and button up)
I have casual clothes for 2nd day
Dinner clothes for that night (black and white shorts with linen button up)
I have swimclothes and casual clothes for castaway
Dinner clothes (dressup khakis, white button up, vest, hat)
for day at sea I have pirate outfit, and casual clothes

For me:
I have boarding outfit
swimclothes for that week
dinner outfit for that night (jeans, shirt,)
casual clothes for 2nd day/dinner outfit is my cruise dress
swimclothes and casual waer for castaway cay
dinner clothes that night (dressup)
for day at sea I have pirate outfit and casual clothes.

okay so I think I'm good with clothes...:laughing:

Hi MommaMouse! First I have to say your boys are too cute! Love seeing all your purchases. And after reading this I am feeling very unorganized like I have a ton to do and I can't say anything is done yet. You sound like you are almost ready to leave!

so we are creeping closer to the sail date....

I have a list of things to do:

Here's what I've done so far:

clean out my luggage.

Here's what I have to do:
Wash all our clothes for the cruise (DONE
pack all the toiletries (decide what I'm taking blowdryer, steamer, flatiron)
put FEs together DONE
finsih FE..you believe, I still haven't put the dowel on that thing..
Pick up my dress from the Post Offfice and pray it fits. DONE
Buy shoes for said dress (maybe might go with black pair of strappy heels I already have) DONE didn't buy just using what I have
Download videos and clear out Video Card for camcorder.
Buy MVMCP Ticket for the 9th. (must do this weekend)
Pay for hotel stay on the 4th. (must do this weekend)
clean our sneakers.
decide how many diapers I will be bringing. Swim diapers already purchased just need regular diapers/pullups.
Suntan lotion for me
Sunscreen for the kids
Keep pestering my moms husband to get the Minor Consent form notarized.
Update Chloes passport info
Make copies of our info.
Buy snacks/water for our trip
also decide how much clothes I'm bringing...I have way too many shirts now..but don't want to be caught with only our Disigned tees. DONE

This is more for me to visualize:

for Miguel and Manuel
I have boarding outfit
I have swimclothes for the week
I have dinner outfit for that night (jeans and button up)
I have casual clothes for 2nd day
Dinner clothes for that night (black and white shorts with linen button up)
I have swimclothes and casual clothes for castaway
Dinner clothes (dressup khakis, white button up, vest, hat)
for day at sea I have pirate outfit, and casual clothes

For me:
I have boarding outfit
swimclothes for that week
dinner outfit for that night (jeans, shirt,)
casual clothes for 2nd day/dinner outfit is my cruise dress
swimclothes and casual waer for castaway cay
dinner clothes that night (dressup)
for day at sea I have pirate outfit and casual clothes.

okay so I think I'm good with clothes...:laughing:

What a list!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know what I'm going to pack yet!!!!!:eek: In fact.......I don't know where my suitcases are!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

It's like we waited and waited for the cruise and now time is flying!!!!!

tell me about it, I feel like I took advantage of the time. Next cruise as soon as I book, I am going to start a box of things and put things in there..ie magnet paper, magnet peel n sticks, ink, clothes, FE gifts, etc.

My plan is still to do the Fantasy in 4/2012 hopefully its not completely booked by Feb if not we'll be o nthe Magic instead.

But I just remembered something else..I have to pull out my Santa Ears and santa socks from my christmas storage bins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm going to put up my Christmas Tree before Thanksgiving..yes I said it...I know but if the mall could do I should to.. I just love christmas decorations and would keep the tree up all year if I didn't think it was crazy to. :rotfl:

I LOVE Christmas decorations too! I usually put up my tree the day after Thanksgiving...but this year we have a new kitten and unless I can come up with the money to board her while we are gone the tree will have to wait till after the cruise.

I can just see my mom coming in to feed the cat and there's my tree...ripped to shreds........and a sweet little kitty eating my ornaments! :lmao:

I normally do it the day after thanksgiving...but with me being gone a whole week Im going to put it up early so I can stare at it all day.

I have started to listen to christmas music.. :santa:

Hi Mommamouse and CherylSue,

I too have followed you over here and read all of the posts. I already know what Mommamouse and her cute boys look like!
I know what you mean about Christmas trees, we have ours,artificial, in our garage. My husband built a special closet for it, and it is in there with all the lights on it already, all we have to do is finish decorating it. I think we might put it up for Thanksgiving, got to talk to my DH.:cool1:

Hi Mommamouse and CherylSue,

I too have followed you over here and read all of the posts. I already know what Mommamouse and her cute boys look like!
I know what you mean about Christmas trees, we have ours,artificial, in our garage. My husband built a special closet for it, and it is in there with all the lights on it already, all we have to do is finish decorating it. I think we might put it up for Thanksgiving, got to talk to my DH.:cool1:

I wish I had a garage!!! I would do the same thing!!! I hate putting the lights on my tree!!!

so I feel like its crunch time..

I still haven't purchased my MVMCP tix and my hotel stay for 12/4...I keep getting distracted with other things.,.and when I remember its too late.

I finished some of my luggage tags..and need to just laminate chloes.

I finished my FE

I addeed a Winnie the Pooh patch to my baby carrier

and I still can't get my movies onto mycomputer...

so this weekend,

I need to buy diapers, baby sunblock, I have miguels sunblock, suntan lotion for me...lsnacks/bottled water...I need to clean our sneakers this weekend. I could prettty much pack everything if I don't take my pictures tomorrow with the kids (christmas pictures).. Miguel scratched his nose, I have a pimple on my chin, and the baby has two bruises on his head. NO bueno for family photo :(

I'm getting really anxious and ready to go..but the past couple days I haven't been feeling well...I think I'm just extremely tired. but my kids don't let me sleep they wake up every 3hrs...well the baby does to eat and my 2year old sleeps walk and sleeps talk. Hopefully I can get some rest this weekend for Thanksgiving holiday. we'll see.

ok we are getting real close!!! I'm so nervous!!! I think I might throw up when I finally arrive to the Port..I know gross but I have major butterflies now I can imagine when the moment arrives.

Here's a couple pics:

My tinkerbell ring

The patch I put on my baby carrier:

some of the bags packed

the dowel ends of my FE!!

and here's my beautiful christmas tree!!

So I do have a long list of things I need to accomplish on friday...

Drop kids off at 7am daycare!
shop at Walmart
shop at Target
go to bank
Go home and clean
Pack all bags
Go get hair, brows, mani pedi done
Pick up kids
pack car.
buy my tickets for MVMCP yes I know I keep procrastinating!!

So I have been reading through your thread the past month or so and it got me ready for my cruise a couple weeks ago..any who, I noticed we used the same material and ribbon for our fe but I must say, your's totally surpasses mine!!! But I have to give myself a little credit..it was literally the first time I ever touched a sewing machine!

2.jpg

We booked our next cruise while we were on board and I told my husband I have to make a new one for next year and he is like truly refusing..he keeps calling it "our classic" and I keep calling it "my failed first attempt!" lol

My wife and I are also going on this trip. It's our first cruise, also. My wife and I are quite a bit older than you (we have greatgrandchildren). Hope to meet you on the trip.

@RGollmat...did you check on our Dec 5th Meet Group? here's the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2325310

WEll this will probably be the last post for my Pre Trip report...it has been such a great time just planning the Trip. NOw its down to 3 days.

I have lots planned for tomorrow. mainly its cleaning the house as best as I can so I don't have to do much when I get back.

I also want to try and clean my car...I'm going to at least vacuum it out tomorrow...we'll see how the day goes.

I'm getting my mani-pedi done tonight. Yesterday night I trimmed my hair and eyebrows were waxed. loll sorry boys for the girly stuff.

Walmart shopping tonight or tomorrow and then once I do my shopping I can pack..I have to buy diapers and a few little things!!!

I can't wait to see Port Canaveral!!!

Well I have a little disney diary so I can jot things down as the days go by. I will try and take pictures of all the food we ate especially the desserts. and I will try and post up when I get back a quick overview of what happened, and then will work on my Trip Report the following weeks.

so bon voyage my TR followers/readers/lurkers!!! I hope that by noon sunday, I will be doing the cha cha slide!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter