Yo Ho Ho Ho a Wonder we will go!..Dec 5-9th Pre-Trip Report: OUR 1st Disney Cruise

Read your pre-trip report. Enjoy your cruise! Your boys are adorable btw! We will be sailing on the Wonder for the first time in 2/2011, our first DCL cruise!

I'm also crazy about Disney and I'm lucky enough to live so close to Disneyland. We are annual passholders and go to DL about once a week.

Can't wait to read your trip report when you get back.

Enjoy!

Hope you enjoyed your cruise! I saw you many times on the Wonder, but you always seems busy with your kids or we were busy with ours. Hope you had a great time!

Hope you had a great cruise and great stay at the world! Cant wait to hear all the details when you get back!

well I'm back...I'm going to try and start my TR today or tomorrow...I'm uploading all my pics..didn't take tooo many I was surprised...however, I had a great time...the weather was way too cold to swim any time..even on castaway cay. so that was a bummer but didn't ruin the trip...

my kids were uber hyper and crazy all week. but I figured they would be acting weird with a different routine. but we all managed to have a great time..

If I had to point out a con is that the elevators were just the same size of my double stroller. and some of the doors would not open to the upper deck so I had a very hard time getting up there. and that would be it.

some things that I didn't need:
1.Tent for the beach..we were off the ship pretty early at castaway cay so I think I would've been able to get an umbrella if it was blazing hot.
2.a bunch of makeup
3. a bunch of toiletries...no need for blow dryer or flat iron...my hair was in a ponytail much of the trip.
4. no need for all the shoes I brought. a pair of flip flops, slippers, sneaks, and couple pairs of dressy shoes would've sufficed. same goes for the boys.
5. food containers, I brought sandwich containers, snack containers..didn't need them..there was plenty of food around us. I was glad I brough sippy cup for miguel..

Some things I wish I brought:
1. a door stopper!!! if you have kids and have a stroller you know what I mean.
2. more money for photos.
3. more money for souvenirs
4. more money for gratuities (excellent service from every cast member encountered).

what I will never do again:
go to theme park after a cruise...I was so depressed at Magic Kingdom..like I really have to wait in this long line to see a princess! ugh! what I have to pay for this food!! ugh!! lol

so give me some time, i'm still uploading pics here and have to catch up at work...I'll be giving details of my trip.

its been crazy here..kids were sick last week and just preapring for christmas is taking up time too..

hopefully tomorrow I can get going on my report..I don't want to forget stuff!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter