YOAMD Postcards and Winners

Congrats to the winners. I send a couple of cards a week for both of us. Maybe I'll just get lucky and get to stay in the castle when I go in September:rolleyes:

Congrats to the winners!

Now that Im hearing some people won, hopefully my prize is on its way to my house! :) Just wondering but does it get sent by USPS or UPS?

Lots of pixie dust to myself and to others who havent won yet!

:wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust:

The box we received with the Mickey ears was delivered USPS.
Good luck & here's more pixie dust for everyone!!
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

We just got home from WDW/POP from a short three day stay without a dream team sighting. No Problem. Got home just in time for the letter carrier to hand deliver my husband's new ears to him. :banana: They are the same as the last few winners have described.

Just for info, I have sent a postcard each day this contest period so far, and this is our first win. We won several sets of pins and one lanyard last year. I just use prestamped postcards. GL to all

Bumping the thread to see if anyone has won lately. I can't believe how slow this thread is this year. Last year people were posting all the time how they won thru the mail.

So, do you think people just aren't sending in post cards anymore?

Could be, who knows. :confused3 Either that or more people who arent DISers are winning now. Which really blows! Because I wanna win REALLY bad! Just as Im sure everyone else on here does. I didnt send any in last year but this yr Ive been sending them in since March everyday for both me and DH and still nothing! :( Oh well if we get nothing through the mail, maybe pixiedust: will find me and DH in Disney this August and give us some dreams. It would even be more magical if we won on our anniversary day while in Disney. Especially if we won the castle suite!

Bumping the thread to see if anyone has won lately. I can't believe how slow this thread is this year. Last year people were posting all the time how they won thru the mail.

I'm still sending them! No wins lately here.... We were at the parks last weekend and only saw one person with a dream fast pass on, maybe they're running out of prizes :(

I just found out about sending in post cards last week, so I have started. Read somewheres else that people have started mailing again. Guess they thought it was over or something. Certainly they wouldn't give out all the prizes at the beginning of the year, but have an even amount over the entire year?

The price of postage has gone up AGAIN - maybe that's why mailings are slowing down. For what we've spent on postage we could buy several sets of Mickey ears and lanyards. But it's the thrill of the chase and the element of surprise that keeps us trying, right? ::yes::

I'm glad someone bumped this. I sent postcards almost the entire first year, won a couple things, etc. Recently, I found a stash of old, already filled out cards so I started sending them again. Nothing changed, I have the proper additional postage, etc, but I got them ALL back, day after day, saying it was undeliverable, and unable to forward. :confused3 I stopped, assuming they had stopped the promo or something.

Any thoughts?

I'm glad someone bumped this. I sent postcards almost the entire first year, won a couple things, etc. Recently, I found a stash of old, already filled out cards so I started sending them again. Nothing changed, I have the proper additional postage, etc, but I got them ALL back, day after day, saying it was undeliverable, and unable to forward. :confused3 I stopped, assuming they had stopped the promo or something.

Any thoughts?

It maybe the address. The address this year has changed.

The new address is;

P.O. Box 8650
Elmhurst, IL 60126

I have been sending in two postcards a day since the new year started. One for me, one for hubby. We have won one set of ears, about a month ago and that is it.

Definately doesn't seem to be as many winners as last year.

DH and I have each been sending one in everyday this whole year and still haven't received anything.

Any thoughts?

I saw someone gave you the new address. They can't be running out of prizes, it's all calculated for a certain, day, time, place etc.

We won one pair of ears today. I'm not sure if they were from an April or March postcard entry, but my DD was very excited to receive them in the mail.

My family won 4 pairs of Ears on Friday. 3 seperate boxes at my house & 1 at my daughter's. :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

My family won 4 pairs of Ears on Friday. 3 seperate boxes at my house & 1 at my daughter's. :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

:cool1: Congradulations!!

I have been sendingin since march 30, I have sent in a couple for my parents too.
I'm in canada so I am keeping my cell phone close as I know we have to answer a skill testing question, I put my cell number for the postcards with my parents names too.
I hope I hear something soon!!!

Hi,
Got home from a weekend trip today and found 4 packages with 4 sets of Mickey Ears in them- One for DH, DD1, DD2 and myself! Very exciting!!!!! I've sent out our 4 cards about 4 times a week or so for the past few months.

Question for those who have won the ears-Do they usually send adult ears to everyone or do they send out the kids ears, also? I'm asking because my kids are just 1 and 3, but got adult ears? Is there anyway to switch them for the kids? Thanks!

Now I'm even more excited about the contest!:cool1:

If I win "Ears", I'll give them to anyone that wants them on here. I'll even send them for free. I'm not "ungrateful", it's just that I have no little kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter