Your Help Please?!?! AKV or BLT

I love both resorts, another family of 5 with 3 teen daughters. I liked the rooms better at AKV seemed more spacious but the location of BLT with young kids and teens cannot be beat at BLT. My DD's ride the monorail, get off at the different resorts, check out the shops etc... They stayed at the MK until closing and were back at the resort in less then 10 minutes. If it were up to my kids they would for sure say BLT because it gives them so much freedom! I also like the idea of a split stay. If you can swing 5- 6 nights at AKL and do AK HS and Universal then move to BLT and have those days be your EPCOT, MK days. I actually would do/have done BLT 1st and then unwind at AKV at the end of the trip. Good luck

as in 5 people fitting in a 1 Br value at Jambo?

Five people will fit, but five adults will be crowded in a one bedroom. Even with the two bathrooms. That's why I suggested a two bedroom villa. Much more comfortable.

Go with either a standard 2 Bedroom at AKV or 2 bedroom at OKW. Lowest number of points and a lot more comfortable.

Not in a 1BR Value at Jambo - only in all the other 1BR's at AKV.

Oh, exactly. I thought that was a given. The OP isn't going to get a value villa unless he owns there. They only sleep four anyway.

Five people will fit, but five adults will be crowded in a one bedroom. Even with the two bathrooms. That's why I suggested a two bedroom villa. Much more comfortable.

Go with either a standard 2 Bedroom at AKV or 2 bedroom at OKW. Lowest number of points and a lot more comfortable.

Not in a 1BR Value at Jambo - only in all the other 1BR's at AKV.

Oh, exactly. I thought that was a given. The OP isn't going to get a value villa unless he owns there. They only sleep four anyway.

Thank you everyone. I knew the value at Jambo was a 4 sleeper. Going to look close at a 2 Br at AKV.

You are the OP! That is pretty funny. I told you that I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter