Your HHN Dates

Me and the soon-to-be husband will be there October 30th. :)

My mother and I are going to HHN Oct 9th. :cool1:

Thanks for the quick reply, I just picked up on the Stay and Scream Option. I may try that and get a head start on the front gate crowds. I think we would be happy to make it to at least 4 haunted houses that evening.

Cheers!

Thanks for the quick reply, I just picked up on the Stay and Scream Option. I may try that and get a head start on the front gate crowds. I think we would be happy to make it to at least 4 haunted houses that evening.

Cheers!
:thumbsup2

We'll be doing Wednesday & Thursday the 22nd & 23rd...We're coming down for the whole week, but wanted to do HHN towards the end of the trip as we're all Halloween nuts, and we don't want to 'front-end' the vacation by doing HHN early.

Woohoo!!!

We'll be there the evening of Oct 12. We're arriving on the 9th, leaving the 13th. Just doing one night for HHN. It's the Not My Fault's daughter's 16th birthday, and she's bringing a friend, staying at the Hard Rock, and I get to pay for it all. Woo hoo.
Anyway, the girls are a couple of skinny blond spoiled suburban teenagers, and it shows. The scare-actors are going to have a field day with them!
See you on the 12th...

come join the homies on the 12th.
there will many there that night.
get the epp, i expect a crowd that night.

i have the epp for each night i am going except for the rip tour night on friday.

macraven
Cdn Friends of Pooh
feline figaro
DonaldDuck352
Flyin2MCO
Andrea from PA
vinvader
Rubbertops
Slacking
Amber74
Metro west

Wootness Add me to the list!!! I talked to DH tonight and he said go for it!!

Is everyone meeting up somewhere?. My plan is to arrive around 3, since I need to pick up my new premium AP. :banana: And then depending on timing, I might test it out with a few spins on MIB if I have time. :yay:

When do they shoe people into the stay and scream area?? :dance3:

Wootness Add me to the list!!! I talked to DH tonight and he said go for it!!

Is everyone meeting up somewhere?. My plan is to arrive around 3, since I need to pick up my new premium AP. :banana: And then depending on timing, I might test it out with a few spins on MIB if I have time. :yay:

When do they shoe people into the stay and scream area?? :dance3:
Looking forward to meeting you! They will direct people to the holding area around 5pm once the park closes. You can meet up with everyone in the S & S area. I wonder how many of those folks are going to do S & S?

I think I have our dates all sorted out now. We should be there on Oct 2, 5, 12, 16, 23, 26, 29, and 30. If they add the last weekend to FF like they did last year, we'll be there then too. We'll either be in a holding pen or at Finnegans, and I will either be in a Bender "Bite My Glorious Golden ___" t-shirt or one with Rick James that says "I'm Rick James and I'm Dead, B___" (I like to wear stuff to HHN that I wouldn't be allowed to wear at Disney).

I wonder how many of those folks are going to do S & S?
We will ... :thumbsup2

I think I have our dates all sorted out now. We should be there on Oct 2, 5, 12, 16, 23, 26, 29, and 30. If they add the last weekend to FF like they did last year, we'll be there then too. We'll either be in a holding pen or at Finnegans, and I will either be in a Bender "Bite My Glorious Golden ___" t-shirt or one with Rick James that says "I'm Rick James and I'm Dead, B___" (I like to wear stuff to HHN that I wouldn't be allowed to wear at Disney).
:thumbsup2 We'll catch ya on the 12th ...

Looking forward to meeting you! They will direct people to the holding area around 5pm once the park closes. You can meet up with everyone in the S & S area. I wonder how many of those folks are going to do S & S?
Is there just one stay and scream area??

Woot! I am excited to meet you!!

I have to figure out what I am going to wear that night...

Sure do hope everyone slated to be there can make the stay and scream. Great time to chat it up a bit before screaming :scared1:

I thought hell week was later in the month. When exactly does it start?

i haven't been on line today.
had to do things in order to leave this week for orlando.

i'm updating the list now...

for those asking what people are wearing, i will be in my chain saw wolf tshirt and black shorts, or jean shorts.

it just depends how fat i am at the time of the event.
i plan to eat from oct 2 up to the time i hit hhn on the 9th.

i'm a blonde with very long hair to my waist.
so if you see me, trip me when i walk by.......:laughing:
that way you'll get my attention.

tomorrow is the last day i will be updating this list until i return home on the 13th.

i will update for the rest of the month for hhn homies that will have posted while i am out of town.

hope to see many of you.

laurabearz, you know what i look like.
i will be at each stay and scream i attend. i prefer the s&s by jaws as very few people are there.
but, if the majority will be at finnegans, i will go there instead.
i think the best s&s will be the one closest to the houses that will open by 6:00.

i have the express pass for each night except for friday the 10th.

i booked an exlusive 7 hour private RIP tour for that night.

I bought my EP for the 12th :woohoo:

great....
you have to come do the houses with me and metro.
he wants to hear you scream

you were so cute last time we did houses.
you screamed and i giggled.....

go to the stay and scream area.
meet everyone up there then....

metro can let us know which houses to do in order.
he is a pro at that.
i followed him the entire evening last year when we met up and did the houses.

i was lost without him the next night.
it was so dark and i got confused on which way to go.....but did figure it out cause i had to.

i told myself, i would not call him at home to ask which direction to take that one night....

yea, i plead blondeness.......:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter